Any Video Converter

liquido

I just downloaded a movie that I want to convert to burn on a DVD that will play on a player here in the RP.."Any Video Converter" gives you several common video formats to choose from.Which format do you choose?.I will be sending the DVD to a friend here and want to make sure the format will play on her player..

Ask that friend if their player has "MP4" and/or "DIVX" and or "XVID" on the front.

If it does (and a hell of a lot do say DIVX these days, convert to DIVX.

If not, all players will handle VCD.

KonGC

im using format factory (and its free)

download- convert to divx - then direct burn (as file burn) or most of the times put in usb flashdrive then plug it in dvd player with usb port

USMC-Retired

If you PM me I will send you a link to the best program for it. It is full test version.

http://www.joboshare.com/video-converter.html

Joboshare Video Converter is easy-to-use, fast and stable total video converter software especially designed to meet all your needs of converting between various video and audio file formats such as converting AVI to MPEG, WMV to AVI, WMV to MPEG or H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video, converting AVI files to iPod formats, etc.

Joboshare Video Converter can convert almost all popular video formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, VOB (the video format used in DVD), DAT (the video format used in VCD, SVCD), and so on. The Total Video Converter can also convert audio formats including MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc.

Joboshare Video Converter can convert videos and audios for playback on most popular multimedia players including iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, Creative Zen, and Archos and so on. Enjoy your favorite video clips on any devices!

• Convert between AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc.
  • Convert between audio formats, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, etc.
  • Convert videos and audios for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, NDS, Wii, BlackBerry, iRiver, Creative Zen, etc.

Joboshare Video Converter is an ideal choice as a video converter and a audio converter. Free try this powerful video converter now and enjoy your favorite movie clips anytime anywhere!