Former US Marine murdered at home in Tagatay

smokey

Is it any wonder that the locals think and view foreigners the way the do? Around May Sec. De Lima was on TV World news and among the things she said is that the RP is saddled with the educational system left my Spain and the US. So the locals are fed this garbage and can and do blame foreigners for the fact they are still using pen and paper and wooden tables in school. What De Lima did not say is that she and all of her collegues are sending their children to these foreign countries that they bad mouth in public but praise in private. As for the op to me if the wife is involved, she told this guy its a family trip and then at the last minute she asked him to stay back and she would contact him later and that would explain the cash on hand the the robbers knowing of it.

what really pisses me off is a politician gets sick and they go to the west for treatment they retire they go to the west to live... they vacation they go to the west to spend money... yet they hate the west????

• Like 1
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Stranded Shipscook

• Davaoeno

• jme

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

every night as i lay me down to sleep i pray the lord my soul to keep but if i die before i wake i pray the lord my soul to take... I said that every night but at the same time i place a 45 loaded and

You know what? I hope these worthless pieces of shit come after someone, like me, who CAN and WILL defend themselves against their cowardice asses.   I hope you read this, you feck. I will take tha

To survive, endure, and then suffer a stupid death? he deserved better.......

NittanyLion

3 posts from a different forum:

*** Yes, just found out about this today.

I know the man.

He rode a 1300cc Yamaha.

Just got done talking with some of the ex-pats here.

He had just sold his wheel chair, that is where the money came from

His stump was infected so at present he could not put on his prosthesis.

He had just had a big fight with his wife and she had left the house and was staying at a resort in Batanagas.

She took the maid with her, so he was alone in the house.

He was asleep in bed when it happened.

He had talked with a couple of ex-pat friends of his, he was worried about this security at present.

The ex-pats have all gone to the police to tell this story.

*** The talent of the Filipino, murder during Christmas an old elderly amputee, and the brave losers probably needed at least three of them to do it and weapons, Barbaric animals...

*** Just got word, wife is in custody and being interrogated by the police.

Edited by NittanyLion
Davaoeno

well i can certainly see how the wife would need the maid more at the resort than an elderly amputee with an infected stump would need the maid in the house !!

• Like 2
udonthani

I'm sure the wife's boyfriend will be taking a dip in the pool before too long and in fact now that they're these pillars of the community they can have a proper barbecue party without the inconvenience of having some crippled old guy kano around putting a damper on it. They might even invite some of the local cops on the case along. Happy 2012 everybody.

in fact as usual it's all's well that ends well, for everybody. Except for Mr Kakara of course.

• Like 1
Stranded Shipscook

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/21615/american-murdered-in-tagaytay

CAMP VICENTE LIM, Philippines—An ailing American was murdered when robbers broke into his home in Tagaytay City, Cavite, hours before Christmas Eve, police on Sunday said.

James Thomas Kakara, 61, was found dead around 9:40 a.m. on Saturday or about a couple of hours after he was killed inside his home in Barangay Kaybagal South, according to Senior Supt. John Bulalacao, Cavite police director.

Police believed a piece of metal, recovered from the victim’s swimming pool, was used to kill the American, who died of head injury.

Bulalacao said Kakara, a retired consultant for an American security agency, had lived in the Philippines with his Filipino wife Norlita Ilejay-Kakara, 37, for over four years. The couple also lived with Nola, a minor, and Norlita’s daughter with a Filipino man, whom James Thomas had legally adopted.

On Friday evening, Norlita, Nola, and house helpers Mary Jane Montero, 19, and Rebylyn Iso (age unknown), spent the night at a resort in Nasugbu, Batangas, while James Thomas was left alone in the house.

When the family got back Saturday morning, Norlita noticed that the back door of the house was left open.

Montero, who was interviewed by the police, said Norlita immediately sought help from the neighbors after finding her husband dead on his bed.

Robbery

Bulalacao said a black shoulder bag that contained $3,000 and P15,000 was missing. The bag also contained P61,000 that the couple was supposed to use to buy a new wheelchair for James Thomas, who lost a leg to diabetes.

Also missing were the victim’s cellular phone and a computer laptop.

Norlita had requested that her husband’s remains be cremated Saturday afternoon after the police conducted an autopsy, said Bulalacao.

Police initially said robbery was the motive although Bulalacao said they would be conducting a deeper investigation after they found no signs of forced entry into the house. They also found out that the couple had not been sleeping together anymore.

According to investigators, Norlita, who remained in shock, has yet to give full her statement to police.

How come the wheelchair sold for so much when a new one is only around 10,000 p?

How come the wheelchair sold for so much when a new one is only around 10,000 p?

As a guess it was a motorized chair.

Wombat No More

3 posts from a different forum:

*** Yes, just found out about this today.

I know the man.

He rode a 1300cc Yamaha.

Just got done talking with some of the ex-pats here.

He had just sold his wheel chair, that is where the money came from

His stump was infected so at present he could not put on his prosthesis.

He had just had a big fight with his wife and she had left the house and was staying at a resort in Batanagas.

She took the maid with her, so he was alone in the house.

He was asleep in bed when it happened.

He had talked with a couple of ex-pat friends of his, he was worried about this security at present.

The ex-pats have all gone to the police to tell this story.

*** The talent of the Filipino, murder during Christmas an old elderly amputee, and the brave losers probably needed at least three of them to do it and weapons, Barbaric animals...

*** Just got word, wife is in custody and being interrogated by the police.

Its sounding more and more its the wife.

Yes, you can say it now but the terminology should be "It's NOW started to sound like the wife"

spent the night at a resort in Nasugbu, Batangas, while James Thomas was left alone in the house.

When the family got back Saturday morning, Norlita noticed that the back door of the house was left open.

Montero, who was interviewed by the police, said Norlita immediately sought help from the neighbors after finding her husband dead on his bed.

Robbery

Bulalacao said a black shoulder bag that contained $3,000 and P15,000 was missing. The bag also contained P61,000 that the couple was supposed to use to buy a new wheelchair for James Thomas, who lost a leg to diabetes.

Also missing were the victim’s cellular phone and a computer laptop.

Norlita had requested that her husband’s remains be cremated Saturday afternoon after the police conducted an autopsy, said Bulalacao.

Police initially said robbery was the motive although Bulalacao said they would be conducting a deeper investigation after they found no signs of forced entry into the house. They also found out that the couple had not been sleeping together anymore.

According to investigators, Norlita, who remained in shock, has yet to give full her statement to police.

Well, here is what I wanted to point out to you from the beginning Cary, :banghead: coz you were smart enough to realise that the black shoulder bag would have been described as "ONE OF THE ITEMS MISSING" and had contained the money. Not because an 'unknown witness saw this and where was the witness?" Also, the OP had zero words indicating that the wife may have done it so your giant leap, along with others, as to the supposition/assumption of guilt of the wife was way out of the ballpark given the evidence supplied. With Guenther's added info you have gotten lucky, NOW YOU CAN START BLAMING THE WIFE... Especially as the police now have her in custody for questioning... Good on the expats friends and acquaitances for alerting the cops... And I don't think she is in shock, I reckon she's dumbstruck at being caught out so quickly and is shitting bricks

:shitbricks:

Probably coz it was a bigassed electric one... but they said he had $3k in the bag too so I can't see that coming from a sale of his old one here.
eggnoggin

ive been living in and and or visiting the pi for over 70 years...attributing filipino motive... rationale......to western mores and diminishing the presence and immediacy of tribal rage along with the suppressed minimized importance of tribal initiation and ritual through the application of a thin veneer of look see do sublimation onto the shadowland of law and god is little more than hasty pudding...during those warm fuzzy days of discovery and "bonding" with your new wives and inlaws..right down to a one ....the subconcious train of thought is running rampant through thousands of years of canabalism and intertribal politics...your white goofy kano ass is slowly being spun within the whispy silken innocuos threads of ancient whispering gods and the interespersed random recurring theme of simply taking what they cant understand for childlike investigation ...and sorting it all out later..that money is feces isnt rocket science...the filipino hasnt gotten there yet...they still think its candy...the destruction of innocence for a bag of shit just isnt computing yet...there must be some sweetness somewhere...but whitey just wont divluge its location...leaving you at home alone is an obligatory part of the redirected ritual of innitiation into manhood corrupted by the omnipresent kano bag of shit disguised as candy penetrating the entire strata of their spiritual lives...its inevitable as watching a full moon and wondering what god and man have in common..youll see it coming always...your wife will get up at odd times during the night in the days before .....youll catch your relatives watching you with solemn distant stares..theyl smile then look away when you feel their gaze.. fix your favorite foods..put extra toilet paper within easy reach of the throne.. :shitbricks:

Edited by eggnoggin
  • Like 1
udonthani

looks like the disgusted teenage helpers may have grassed up the wife. The cops interviewed them first of course. They just let her alone in the meantime, to let her get over her 'shock'.

even Filipino cops aren't all THAT bad.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

hopefully whoever was involved and everyone who was involved will get strung up

hopefully whoever was involved and everyone who was involved will get strung up

I wonder what happened to the other ones posted about that had some similarities recently, did anything come of those, anyone arrested and charged?

smokey

Rest in Peace Marine - Keep Heaven's Street Safe for Me.

I have a comment for all of us - why in the Hell does anyone have 206,000 Pesos ($5000) in their home? For God's Sake people - If you don't trust the Banking System in the Philippines - then leave your money in a bank in your home country. If you need access to cash - use the ATM - If you need access to a lot of money - then get it when you need it - But on Christmas Day when nothing is open you need to have $5000 in cash?

Please people THINK - why give anyone the temptation?

so who KNEW he had 206,000 peso in cash at his house that day and he is alone in a wheel chair and the banks are closed? bet its a short list ... and i asked my wife and she swears she dont know any married women that would leave their Crippled husband in a wheel chair home ALONE on of ALL days Christmas she said its like the worst Karma there is... I asked her what if i said you could go . And she said i would of had at least the maid or another helper stay there to cook for you and help you...

• Like 2
smokey

well i can certainly see how the wife would need the maid more at the resort than an elderly amputee with an infected stump would need the maid in the house !!

well that would mean she is pretty smart and knows most crimes are solved by $$$$ and the police could of said reward and the maid could of said.... reward = new deca home for me