Former US Marine murdered at home in Tagatay

"your white goofy kano ass is slowly being spun within the whispy silken innocuos threads of ancient whispering gods and the interespersed random recurring theme of simply taking what they cant understand for childlike investigation "...Eggnoggin, shades of Heart of Darkness...others addressed what happened, and you addressed why it happened, and will keep happening.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Stranded Shipscook

• Davaoeno

• jme

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

every night as i lay me down to sleep i pray the lord my soul to keep but if i die before i wake i pray the lord my soul to take... I said that every night but at the same time i place a 45 loaded and

You know what? I hope these worthless pieces of shit come after someone, like me, who CAN and WILL defend themselves against their cowardice asses.   I hope you read this, you feck. I will take tha

To survive, endure, and then suffer a stupid death? he deserved better.......

"your white goofy kano ass is slowly being spun within the whispy silken innocuos threads of ancient whispering gods and the interespersed random recurring theme of simply taking what they cant understand for childlike investigation "...Eggnoggin, shades of Heart of Darkness...others addressed what happened, and you addressed why it happened, and will keep happening.

well that confirms it--- even the mentally challenged are allowed on the INTERNET these days

bet none of the spineless punk ass bitch's that done this could take the man 1 on 1 !!!!

please don't feed the mouse to your cat, and try not to drool all over your key board or you both may end up in the cemetery !!

well on second thought................................

Edited by KID