Php 44.11 to $1.00 USD

i understand you mean forex. i wouldn't do that to risky being retired. i'd do 1-1 then the risk is much smaller. actually when you exchange your money to pesos your gambling there also

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• billy

• TheMatrix

• easy44

• Forex

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the downgrade of top European banks and the Euro crisis worsening, the U.S. dollar is becoming a safe-haven currency for the time being. We may see 50:1 again. That would be awesome, heh?

Try this link - http://www.bsp.gov.ph/index.asp   It is the Central Bank of the Philippines - a more official source

Back to 43.8 now. That didn't last long!

TheMatrix

i understand you mean forex. i wouldn't do that to risky being retired. i'd do 1-1 then the risk is much smaller. actually when you exchange your money to pesos your gambling there also

Okay then, if you trade with zero leverage, you'll need to have a $100,000 account to trade a $100k lot size. The pip value on that eur/aud trade is $10.34. Know if the exchange rate moves from 1.23 to 1.24, you lost 100pips which is $1034 from your $100,000 account balance. That should give you a good idea.