"ENDLESS SUMMER" user... ATTENTION!

Wombat No More

Wombat No More

Hi, as you cannot receive PM's yet due to your low post count, I can only alert you through this post, to look at the thread on my mate Rob's furniture where you asked me to post pics of the tables and stools. I've just done that... I might try and copy/paste the page onto this one, so if it appears, no worries, if not, go to the other thread in business products. Phil...........

snapback.pngendless summer, on 29 November 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

Do you have any photos of your seats and stools please phil as then i can get a idea what they look like thank you

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you on the tables... I was full on looking after my dad and sisters til yesterday afternoon, when they went back to Oz.

I've just taken and downloaded 5 different rattan table base styles I have from Rob here. All is very dusty as I'm still a worksite here also. There is a pic of one type of rattan stool, which has a fixed seat but the swivel seat style from Rob I have are hard to get at, being stored in the ceiling for now.

Three tables have the mahogany tops I made myself but you would normally put glass or other on the bases. The last table pic was not actually designed for a cafe situation but I reckon it would be quite good. Rob made them as a "Honeymoon set" and I got 3 of them to put outside each bedroom on the verandah. The 2 chairs fit right under the ends of the table making them a compact unit. The one in the pic has been used as a workbench and it's a bit grubby.

post-6386-0-81072600-1323742696_thumb.jpg

post-6386-0-87055800-1323742717_thumb.jpg

post-6386-0-19544300-1323742733_thumb.jpg

post-6386-0-03436500-1323742752_thumb.jpg

post-6386-0-80408900-1323742770_thumb.jpg

post-6386-0-41109500-1323743779_thumb.jpg

Oh yes, forgot... I included a cafe chair in a couple of the pics above and I forgot to put in the same type chair, but without the arms, which caters for that rather 'bigger' or robust person... Worked a treat for Paul, hey mate!

Edited by WombatPhil
newtocebu

Oh yes, forgot... I included a cafe chair in a couple of the pics above and I forgot to put in the same type chair, but without the arms, which caters for that rather 'bigger' or robust person... Worked a treat for Paul, hey mate!

Challenge accepted Phil !! When my neighbour ( a very, very big, robust guy ) and I drop over for a coldie, we will see how strong those chairs are !!

Wombat No More

Challenge accepted Phil !! When my neighbour ( a very, very big, robust guy ) and I drop over for a coldie, we will see how strong those chairs are !!

Geez, he'd have to be a real big fella to beat Paul... The chair didn't move at all or creak, nothin, when about 340lb sat down in it...
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Geez, he'd have to be a real big fella to beat Paul... The chair didn't move at all or creak, nothin, when about 340lb sat down in it...

where did he put his other ass cheek?

• Like 2

where did he put his other ass cheek?

:ROFLMAO:

:hug:

Ahhh, so someone wants to see pictures of stools.

It takes all sorts I guess! lol

• Like 1
Jess Bartone

Scatologists probably.

Or avid finger painters.

Wombat No More

Or avid finger painters.

Ahhh, you're talking about Woger and his brother Whippy again!
  • Like 1
newtocebu

He weighs in at around 190kg ( 420-odd lb )...

Like I said, he is big !!