My experiences with V Mobile Extreme

USMC-Retired

Wow that was helpful. I am sure people will appreciate it.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Mark L

• mattwilkie

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Tim without a little more detailed info, it's hard to answer you with any certainty. When did you join before? What bank did you deposit to before?  What I can say for sure is that with the 4 ma

I bought the dealer pack got the retailer cards. I have not yet started building a Vmobile business BUT am really enjoying the ease of loading our Cell phones. I love using my laptop to send load

The selling of load was slow and often didn't go through which in real terms selling load from a phone the profit might be P1 but may take 3 text to get a reload so your already in debt because the sy

A_Simple_Man

This topic has been around a few months but it is still fresh for someone just getting into the VMobile concept. I read all of this thread and then made up my mind to buy the 250 peso dealer card so my wife can 'sell' loads to me, to herself, and to family and friends when they are caught short. Now that I have used it a few times I can say I am satisfied.

Its not a perfect system but it is good for the person who uses some Globe, some Smart and some Dream Satellite loads. That would be us. When I read the original reviews I was concerned. Then I realized that some posters are looking to have a 'WalMart' business when what is offered is a '7-11' type of business. This VMobile system offers great flexibility and convenience but is not good for huge volume or deep discounts, at least not at the entry level that I am at.

The first load I 'bought' from myself was a 115 Smart Load. It only took 30 seconds or so for the deed to be done. Later I needed a Globe Load. The first attempt did not work. The system is complicated and there are a lot of numbers to enter. It is easy to make a mistake and we did enter a number wrong. After 30 minutes we realized that so tried again. It took almost 5 minutes for the load to transfer but it did work. (We also have a Globe Retailer Sim and I was in a hurry for the load so I sent myself a 100 load the 'normal' way and it only took 15 seconds. I mention that so we are clear it was not Globe's fault that it took 5 minutes to get the load).

We have not needed a Dream reload yet but I feel confident we can get that to work too. So my opinion is. This system works just like Paul describes and could probably work as Mark describes with more time, effort, and cash invested.

• 4 weeks later...
A_Simple_Man

I would like to hear from anyone who uses the VMobile loading system for Globe loads.

My wife sent me a G500 Globe Call and Text 'card' and a G300 same. To activate I am supposed to enter the numbers that VMobile sent me, in the same manner as a real Globe Call and Text card.

The problem is, the Globe automated system tells me those card numbers are not valid. Not just one of them but both of them. So I cannot get my 800 pesos of load. Anyone else have this happen and what is the fix?

I have emailed Mark but it has been a while and have not heard from him so I thought I could ask here.

hookedtothenet

I would like to hear from anyone who uses the VMobile loading system for Globe loads.

My wife sent me a G500 Globe Call and Text 'card' and a G300 same. To activate I am supposed to enter the numbers that VMobile sent me, in the same manner as a real Globe Call and Text card.

The problem is, the Globe automated system tells me those card numbers are not valid. Not just one of them but both of them. So I cannot get my 800 pesos of load. Anyone else have this happen and what is the fix?

I have emailed Mark but it has been a while and have not heard from him so I thought I could ask here.

Yes, I have had this happen before, I had to go onto the load extreme website and open up a customer service ticket and let them have the serial numbers and pins etc, all the details and then they will eventually sort it out for you, took me a week or so of many messages to eventually get sent new serial numbers and load successfully.

Doesn't seem to happen when loading G***X products, just G*** products where you need a pin to manually load.

Good luck!

A_Simple_Man
go onto the load extreme website and open up a customer service ticket

Thanks, I have started a ticket and I will see how it goes.

samatm

I have had that happen when using an actual globe card. I was told it will lock out if the pin number is entered wrong 3 times . perhaps that happened with you.

• Like 1
Paul

When I first started using Load Extreme, I was using the "wrong" loads, which had similar PIN numbers for Smart Buddy, too. Next time, Dave, just use the Globe options with the "X", as has been suggested, and it will load to your phone like eLoad, automatically. No PIN to enter, just direct electronic load. Mark showed me that not long after I first joined Load Extreme.

Edited by Paul
A_Simple_Man
Dave, just use the Globe options with the "X", as has been suggested, and it will load to your phone like eLoad, automatically

I did try this. But the VMobile system only allows a maximum of 100 pesos on the Globe eload (or "X") option. In addition, the system would not let Dona send me more than one of those 100X eloads per half hour. It would drive me crazy waiting for a minimum 5 hours to get 1000 load that I need. But the alternative is also frustrating.

Oh well, I'm sure it will work out and thanks to all for the help here. I put in a 'ticket' last night and, other than acknowledging that they have received my query, there has been no action on it yet.

Paul

Change to Smart Buddy. :D

We have tons of options. Just scroll down and look at them all. :)

I did try this. But the VMobile system only allows a maximum of 100 pesos on the Globe eload (or "X") option. In addition, the system would not let Dona send me more than one of those 100X eloads per half hour. It would drive me crazy waiting for a minimum 5 hours to get 1000 load that I need. But the alternative is also frustrating.

Oh well, I'm sure it will work out and thanks to all for the help here. I put in a 'ticket' last night and, other than acknowledging that they have received my query, there has been no action on it yet.

I just got back from a business trip to Bohol. I did send you an email already with some instructions.

I wanted to clarify a couple of things about your statements. Vmobile does not decide what increments we can sell of Globe or Smart. Each carrier provides their own available products to be sold. Vmobile sells the same products as any traditional retailer. It is Globe who offers only a maximum of 100 with their autoload products. The larger amounts such as 300 and 500 are pin based products only.

Vmobile placed a safeguard in their system to limit the same transaction being loaded more than once to the same customer within 5 minutes. It will process the only the first command if a second one is sent within 5 minutes. This is to protect us from the multiple texts we all get sometimes. This way a seller does not have to worry about having their loadwallet deducted 2 or 3 times for a sale. If you want to load more than 100 Globe autoload, you might try mixing the amounts with 50 and 100 so that they are not all the same.

• Like 1
walalahala

To be honest, I have not read all the posts, too lazy to go through everything with my internet service being lousy. But I do have personal experience with VMobile so I'd like to share it. I have an account (I guess it's called retailer or techno-something), but I do not sell load. It's for personal use only and sometimes do not use it for months on end. I think I've had an account since it was still LoadXtreme. I remember before it became VMobile I didn't use the account for maybe 2 years or so, then tried accessing it again when it became VMobile and it still worked so started using it again.

I use it to reload my phone and my family's cellphones. The accumulated savings, though not that much, is better than nothing since I buy load anyway.

I would say, perhaps 9 times out of ten I get the load on my cellphone in a matter of seconds and only had delays reloading Sun numbers. I use online loading because I cannot be bothered to memorize the commands, and don't want to save the pin on my phone. I have only ever used the commands from my phone when I was on unlimited texts, so it didn't cost me anything. I also do not inquire balance on my phone but do it online instead, so it doesn't cost me anything.

I do not personally know anyone using the business for either networking or selling load because I've had my account for years and never intended to do networking anyway.

I reload my VMobile account by either bank transfer or bills payment online, so it's not a hassle. My account usually gets reloaded in the evening of the same day (if I use bills payment online) or within 24-48 hours if I use bank transfer. Once or twice, I've sent support tickets for not receiving the load wallet but it's always worked out eventually, and that was a long time ago. I do agree that they could improve their customer service.

Anyway, that's just my experience.

Edited by walalahala
A_Simple_Man
Yes, I have had this happen before, I had to go onto the load extreme website and open up a customer service ticket and let them have the serial numbers and pins etc, all the details and then they will eventually sort it out for you, took me a week or so of many messages to eventually get sent new serial numbers and load successfully.

I need more help on this one. I filed the customer service ticket as suggested on March 17th. There were a few messages back and forth and that is a pain as they close the ticket every time they send a message, as if you should be happy that they took the time to tell you they know there is a problem.

Anyway, their conclusion, as of Monday was:

Thank you for the immediate response. With regard to your concern, we will be forwarding your concern to our concerned department. We will give you a feedback on your registered mobile number, once the GLOBE give us some information why does the card pins doesn't activate.

I waited until Thursday and then wrote:

Last reply was Monday. Today is Thursday. When do I get my 800 Pesos back? I have purchased a product that does not work and I want a refund.

To give me the load now is useless. I went to an authorized Globe Retailer and purchased 2 x 500 peso cards so I do not need that load now.

While I still like the VMobile concept, and it is still useful in some ways, it is damn exasperating that they can just take your money, give you a product that does not work, and expect you to eat it until and unless they feel like doing something about it. In the meantime they tell you they will try to contact someone who cares. Well good luck with that in this country.

So my question is, which governing body rules this VMobile plan. While it won't get my money back, it will make me feel a little better to file a complaint about this kind of business practice.

Paul
In the meantime they tell you they will try to contact someone who cares. Well good luck with that in this country.

Unfortunately, that sort of customer service is rampant throughout the Philippines.

Customer: "If you don't (fill in the blank with whatever your concern is), I will never do business with your company again."

Company: "Okay."

Sad, but so true.

Mate, I hope you get it sorted. I am sorry to hear their customer service is so lacking. That company could do quite well if they were to simply look out for their clients.

• Like 1
hookedtothenet

I need more help on this one.  I filed the customer service ticket as suggested on March 17th.  There were a few messages back and forth and that is a pain as they close the ticket every time they send a message, as if you should be happy that they took the time to tell you they know there is a problem.

Anyway, their conclusion, as of Monday was:

I waited until Thursday and then wrote:

While I still like the VMobile concept, and it is still useful in some ways, it is damn exasperating that they can just take your money, give you a product that does not work, and expect you to eat it until and unless they feel like doing something about it.  In the meantime they tell you they will try to contact someone who cares.  Well good luck with that in this country.

So my question is, which governing body rules this VMobile plan. While it won't get my money back, it will make me feel a little better to file a complaint about this kind of business practice.

A simpleman,For some reason the select quote button is not showing up for me and it has launched a strange reply window.....Gremlins in the system maybe! LOL!In reply to your question and statements earlier.Yes, the same thing happened for me, the open and closing and re-opening of support tickets etc..Eventually they will blame either Smart or globe and they will send through a new pin code to you, that's what I got, as you say it's useless after the customer has gone elsewhere a week later, so I just used the load myself. Not sure if they would ever refund your load account, maybe if your persistent and lucky! LOL!As others have stated best to steer clear of the Pin based load in future unless it's for yourself and you want to take the risk loading it.Good luck!

aussiekangaroo

I would like to buy a retailer card for 250 peso's, Anyone got one to sell?