My experiences with V Mobile Extreme

mattwilkie

I bought into this scheme myself as a reload business. Wasn't looking at "network marketing" as we have a load business already and just wanted control of our ability to control the money in the system what I found was :-

The selling of load was slow and often didn't go through which in real terms selling load from a phone the profit might be P1 but may take 3 text to get a reload so your already in debt because the system doesnt work.

Next issue was that even contacting the company it takes hours to confirm something has loaded as well as loading from the banking system has got worse over the last few months.

e.g. I go to the bank loading my e-wallet expecting to sell that load this evening it may take 3 DAYS to get through!! this is useless when the profit is running at around 10% with all the hassles! Often had to photocopy the bank slips to show Vmobile it had loaded. They blamed the bank but I get a feeling its another pyramid scheme going sour.

Spending time with the so called Vmobile Millionaires selling the business they are only geared into getting more mugs in to buy the system instead of increasing retailers. A retailer is small coins for someone money hungry and in reality what is happening they are starving the system of fresh cash because their only concern is creating more dealers who generally DONT SELL a lot of load in comparison to what retailers would.

Today was my last day I have quit as the system doesnt function as a load business never mind a growing enterprise. I have lost over P1,000 after i deduct my sales at the same time I could have kept my money on a traditional method.

DONT BUY INTO THE SCHEME it could have worked if people put their retail cards out but simply they arent often they are buying more dealer packs into their own downline meaning there is more money being taken out than there should be as well as very little being done to generate new REAL MONEY except for the DEALERS who are in turn expecting to flip easy money rather than generate retailers they are being told to find DEALERS who are in turn looking for dealers.. don't know about you but with any company I have dealt with in the past dealers are given distribution rights in an area when the only interest seems to be commission and no area boundaries its going to go badly wrong at some point.

Dont believe me ask Piet as he also bought into this crap business.

It all about getting your initial investment not ongoing business.

-----------------

Moderator's Note: Changed topic title.

Edited by Admin
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Mark L

• mattwilkie

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Tim without a little more detailed info, it's hard to answer you with any certainty. When did you join before? What bank did you deposit to before?  What I can say for sure is that with the 4 ma

I bought the dealer pack got the retailer cards. I have not yet started building a Vmobile business BUT am really enjoying the ease of loading our Cell phones. I love using my laptop to send load

The selling of load was slow and often didn't go through which in real terms selling load from a phone the profit might be P1 but may take 3 text to get a reload so your already in debt because the sy

Jeepney

The selling of load was slow and often didn't go through which in real terms selling load from a phone the profit might be P1 but may take 3 text to get a reload so your already in debt because the system doesnt work.

I have to agree with most of the post above,

but specially with this part, I bought a pack to give it to someone who needs a helping hand,

and decided to try it out first myself, the transfer of loads where for a large procentage failures coz of system unavailable.

So its here in a corner in the house sumwhere, i would not GIVE it to friends!

• Like 1

The comments by this poster are very disturbing to me for several reasons. First and most importantly, Matt has chosen to attack my business publicly on Facebook, his personal website and now here in our forum. I never attacked him, his family or his business. I have only tried to help him. I have offered several times to meet with him and discuss any problems he may be having and to also give him more training. He has ignored my requests and offers of help. I know that he knows how to send or sell a load, but he has not taken the time to get "plugged in". There are many things that Matt does not know and his comments are coming from a lack of knowledge. I understand that Matt is angry, but this tactic of public attacks is not the professional or businesslike manner to handle your problems.

Matt has made reference to another member here (Piet) who also has ignored offers of help from me and my team. We have made numerous attempts to communicate with them both and help them in their new Vmobile business, but they have chosen to ignore our help. I will admit that there are problems with Vmobile, but the company is committed to fix these issues and make it better. The company has developed new technology to deal with the occasional slow or failed loading attempts that some experience at times.

There are several options to reload your wallet. One of those options is 4 major banks. The only bank that Matt wants to use is BDO because it is "next to where we grocery shop". Unfortunatelly, BDO is not processing the deposits for Vmobile in a timely manner. Vmobile cannot control that and Matt refuses to believe it. I understand that BDO is the most convenient option for him, but it is a problem. The 3 other major banks, BPI, Metrobank and Unionbank do not have these issues. Vmobile is working hard to create more banking options and more reloading options in an effort to provide immediate crediting of the loadwallet. Currently there are 2 Independent Business Centers here in Cebu and another 88 nationwide that a member can walk into and have their cash deposits credited immediately. These may not always be the most convenient options for various members, but they are available to those who want to use them.

Vmobile is not a pyramid scheme as Matt wants to make everyone want to believe. It is not the company's goal to sell only dealerships or even create a huge network of retailers. It is their goal to empower us to load ourselves as consumers. Of course there are some bad apples out there who only want to recruit new dealers and that attitude or strategy does make it difficult for the members who are trying to promote this opportunity in the right way. I suggested to Matt that he not focus on getting a bunch of retailers, but simply share the opportunity with others and let them choose how they would like to be involved. The retail cards will sell naturally without pushing them.

Yes, I am a dealer and I do sell load retail, but I did not open a retail store or loading station to do it. I mostly just load myself and a few friends or neighbors. I spend most of my time sharing the business opportunity with others and providing help and support in various ways. I cannot force someone to take my help. It's up to them.

When I approached Paul (admin) to ask his permission to post on the forum, I never pushed the opportunity on him or expected him to want it. He saw the convenience of loading himself and likes to save money as well. By the way, my posting and banner ad was not free. I paid for the right to do it with Paul's permission.

It is not my desire to drag anyone through the mud here in my comments, but I cannot ignore this public attack. I have tried to state only the facts in a professional manner. There are plenty of other forum members here enjoying the benefits of Vmobile, but it would not be appropriate for me to name them.

Jeepney

Matt has made reference to another member here (Piet) who also has ignored offers of help from me and my team. We have made numerous attempts to communicate with them both and help them in their new Vmobile business, but they have chosen to ignore our help. I will admit that there are problems with Vmobile, but the company is committed to fix these issues and make it better. The company has developed new technology to deal with the occasional slow or failed loading attempts that some experience at times.

I can only talk about myself here, and my experience with vmobile!

I can use my time a lot better as to go to meetings about a system what does not work imo!

USMC-Retired

I know of two other people if you want names I can give in private. As I have not asked permission. They can not get the reloads via banks or other methods to post without extreme hassle. Additionally when they sell loads it has not been working for them and sometimes it works sometimes it does not. Again Mark if you want Names PM me. I will give them to you. I do not use them nor would I. I am using Load Central. I have for years and it works 100% of the time and posts with in mins of loading at the bank. I additionally get the same benifits as you. 10% on every load on a 120 pesos Smart Load I get 12 pesos. Not to bad.

Mark also I do not see where Matt attacked you personally. He never mentioned your name or your post about it. Here on this forum. He covered his experience with the product. He additionally said he lost 1,000 pesos to this system and another member has additionally lost money. Though neither said your name. I have two more people that have lost money using this system. That makes 4 people that have bought in and lost money. Who is profiting? If someone has had a good experience we would love to hear it.

Edited by Norseman
mattwilkie

Norseman the profit works like this, I sell it to you as a dealer pack and gain P500 commission that is pretty much it can go on about multipliers and how the commission can be P1,500 per 2 recruits. Point though is IT DOES NOT INVOLVE SELLING LOAD. I have a network of people wanting a reliable business I took this on a trial basis as a "LOAD BUSINESS" not a networking business which cons people into buying a product that doesn't work.

The system as Mark mentioned and the training.. FACT is the training is going to these meetings and learning how to persuade others to buy into the system and making up the numbers to say "look how well its working look at all these people here!". Fact is they want you to bring along new people to buy into the system.

Now regards the Facebook comment by Mark I posted FACTS that it wasn't loading and that BDO is my only near bank. Response was "Find a positive solution!" (More positive networking speak) there isn't one! The Vmobile business centre that was recommended to reload instead is 20mins from my house by motorbike and opens and closes when it wants. In reality when a guy up in Luzon bought a dealer pack near the beginning of this experiment it took me 4 visits to get the pack as well as calling several times.

FACT is they are looking for Dealers only not Retailers and they will persuade you NOT to get retailers as mark told me "they aren't worth the hassle". He's right and the reason they aren't worth the hassle is because reloading isn't working properly.

The banking system is unreliable and so is the payment system via mobile phone or computer system.

Pyramid scheme? you can decide yourself if everyone put out their retail cards it would function a lot better but in reality Mark's told me himself he knows people that haven't sold one retail card. The other alarming concern being people allowed to buy into their own downline for extra commission. How much does it have to look like a pyramid scheme to be one is up to you..

BUT FACT IS this does NOT work as a loading system well and Mark's response to the issues was to BUY a VMOBILE SIM on top of the money already invested. That wont fix the issues and it just seems another case of grabbing peoples cash where possible.

Mark forgot to mention that on Facebook I posted about the issues I was having to get told if you don't like it quit the group. Reason being is that they don't want technical issues showing up in plain sight of new people. In reality they are just network marketing without any belief in the business except for cashing in on others. After I quit the group its funny how several members of the group asked me to sign up on the GPRS scheme another similar scheme but then again they are doing all of these for commission. They don't give a damn nothing works as long as that P500 hits their bank.

I haven't personally attacked anyone it was a warning about this business. Mark may choose to sell it and that's his right in the same way I have a right to warn others that it doesn't work and as you can see from other posts there are lots of people already been through the issues I have had. If anything any "technical help" is involved in persuasion of extra sales not loading or banking. Two things that are not being resolved as far as I am aware.

Put it another way as BDO is my bank. I won't load the system more than I need to simply because its showing signs of banking problems which for me is something I am not risking extra money into that may disappear if the company folds. The commission rate is around 10% I go to Gaisano for our weekly groceries loading with P500 or P1,000 the profit is only P50 - P100 it doesn't pay me to travel two towns away to reload at a building that is never open. This is what the SALES teams don't understand as they aren't selling load they are converting commissions into their load wallet not hard cash. But I am interested in retail development. the Term Dealer is a joke as dealers recruiting dealers when have you ever heard of that? Its commission junkies abusing trust selling something they know doesn't work.

scoobie007

I signed up to v mobile, buying one of the 250 p retailer cards, not because i wanted to sell load and make any profit, just wanted to have the immediate ability to give myself load for my phone & smartbro internet. Ive been using it for two months now but I place my cash with the v mobile office opposite Ayala. I have to say its worked fine for me this way - no problems at all.

• Like 1

I bought the dealer pack got the retailer cards. I have not yet started building a Vmobile business BUT am really enjoying the ease of loading our Cell phones. I love using my laptop to send loads to my family members. our family probably consumes about 2500 in load a month so I figure just with the discounts alone the initial 4k for the dealrship package will be paid for in a year.

I had one case of the load not being sent in a timely manner. I was ticked off just like I am ticked off when Globe or Smart used to screw up on my load as well. I never had a problem with the Bank BPI loading my wallet. I just have to not let my wallet run dry as it does take a business day to post. (vmobile could improve that transaction to instantaneous.)

I have given two cards to extended family. One girl in Ormoc loves it as she generates about 30 - 50 a day in profits on load (enough for lunch) and it has made her popular in her classes as the girl with load to sell.

So yes it ain perfect, No we are not peso millionaires with the system (not trying to be) But the company works for me and I love the convenience of laptop loading. (i hate SMS texting) .

I am a little bemused that some folks are all upset over a 4K PESO investment, Where even if you dont do the business, the discounts and the included sim cards (i had 3 smart sims included) and the convenience of loading via laptop make it a really easy decision.

just my 50 centavos.

Edited by samatm
  • Like 2
hookedtothenet

My experiences with Vmobile's Load Extreme have been like this:

I bought a Dealer pack for my wife here in Iloilo, we paid almost 4K for it and she's only sold 3 cards at 250.00 each, but she has been lazy trying to sell them.

When she joined we added 3K via a independent business centre (Petrol station owner) and as one of our card purchasers seemed to be doing well early on selling P500 a day we decided to load another P20,000 so that when we sold the other cards we wouldn't have to keep topping up the load. The load through the Independent business centre went through immediately.

Early on after we done this there were numerous problems loading, both for our customers and for us, taking a long time to go through was the main problem, but sometimes the customers never received the product serial number code for a S300 and S500. We reported this to load extreme via their online customer help desk, it took weeks on broken promises and eventually they got Smart to resend through the codes to us and we loaded it, obviously we had to refund our customers at the time.

Annoyingly every time you get a reply from the customer service they consider the case as closed, but then you have to re-open and try and resolve the ongoing issues.

My opinion of the customer support is they need to go on a basic 'customer service' training course and keep there word as frequently they said they would sort the problem by a certain day and didn't.

Currently all 3 of our card holders have now stopped selling, mainly due to them not being paid for the load through reg customers taking advantage, this isn't a load extreme issue, but it doesn't help to sell on the remaining cards.

We use it to load ourselves and a few neighbors and friends, we save money, but it has cost us money in minor refunds when it has been slow to go through.

Most of our loading has been via the computer, but some has been through Cellphone.

I won't be re loading anymore large amounts into this business anymore but will keep it to load ourselves and friends, after all you can save 8-10% on average and it can be convenient especially late at night if you run out of load.

Hopefully my wife will sell some more cards and recoup our initial outlay even if we have to sell them for p200 each.

Currently the load has been going through quite quickly so maybe they have some of the issues sorted already.

• Like 1
Mark also I do not see where Matt attacked you personally. He never mentioned your name or your post about it. Here on this forum. He covered his experience with the product. He additionally said he lost 1,000 pesos to this system and another member has additionally lost money.
Since I have a paid advertisement for this company and product here, I do take it as a personal attack even though my name was not mentioned. The ONLY reason Matt or anyone has lost money is because they quit. There is no failure is except no longer trying.
Mark also I do not see where Matt attacked you personally. He never mentioned your name or your post about it. Here on this forum. He covered his experience with the product. He additionally said he lost 1,000 pesos to this system and another member has additionally lost money. Though neither said your name. I have two more people that have lost money using this system. That makes 4 people that have bought in and lost money. Who is profiting? If someone has had a good experience we would love to hear it.

No. That makes two people who seem to not be happy with it, state they have lost money, and (possibly) two others, according to a third party (Tim), who may have issues that need resolving.

Now, when I first posted my view of it, I plainly stated that I had no intentions of selling the load to make a profit. I use 100% of the load through Load Extreme for my personal use. I simply save myself some money on each purchase. With the Php 250 outlay for the card being all I have invested, I have, I am pretty sure, already recouped my initial investment. For me, this is a win-win situation.

I went to Cebu today and met with Mark. He made a point to tell me that he attempted to try to sort the issue as soon as he learned of both Matt's and Piet's issues. According to Mark, neither Matt nor Piet, at this point, have made statements showing whether they attempted to meet with Mark to sort these issues. If they have not done so, rather than jumping to accusations and slandering the business, one should possibly consider trying to sort these issues first. Now, I have only posted what I got from Mark during our meeting. I am not taking sides here, but would like to see a bit less abrasive posting and more willingness to get it sorted, regardless as to how it gets done.

In dealing with businesses, I will attempt to sort issues first, through my contact point (in this case, Mark) prior to posting such statements on an open forum. However, that is just my view. Your respective views may differ. However, I felt it only right, although I did not really agree with the wording of his message, to approve Matt's original post.

WARNING: For those who have not tried this service, and have no intentions of putting money into it, please refrain from posting any statements in this thread.

Edited by Admin
increased font size of warning
Mark forgot to mention that on Facebook I posted about the issues I was having to get told if you don't like it quit the group.
Matt, this was not my response to you and I apologize for the people who did. Fact is, many of us tried to help you and offer suggestions, but you did not want to hear it. You just wanted to be right so damn bad that they got tired of you discarding their suggestions and offering of help.

There is no need for you to go 2 towns away for reloading. The business center in Cebu City across from Ayala has 6 different banks which you can deposit to. All you have to do is call or text them after your deposit and it is credited to your account. You would know these things if you ever took the time to get a little more involved. I offered to meet with you to help you on several occasions, but you just ignored me and proceeded to make untrue claims and exaggerations of the truth like some kind of "know-it -all".

It's impossible to lose money in this because over a short period of time, the savings would recover your investment if a person only loads themselves. If you lost money, it's only because you chose to quit.

• Like 1

My experiences with Vmobile's Load Extreme have been like this:

I bought a Dealer pack for my wife here in Iloilo, we paid almost 4K for it and she's only sold 3 cards at 250.00 each, but she has been lazy trying to sell them.

When she joined we added 3K via a independent business centre (Petrol station owner) and as one of our card purchasers seemed to be doing well early on selling P500 a day we decided to load another P20,000 so that when we sold the other cards we wouldn't have to keep topping up the load. The load through the Independent business centre went through immediately.

Early on after we done this there were numerous problems loading, both for our customers and for us, taking a long time to go through was the main problem, but sometimes the customers never received the product serial number code for a S300 and S500. We reported this to load extreme via their online customer help desk, it took weeks on broken promises and eventually they got Smart to resend through the codes to us and we loaded it, obviously we had to refund our customers at the time.

Annoyingly every time you get a reply from the customer service they consider the case as closed, but then you have to re-open and try and resolve the ongoing issues.

My opinion of the customer support is they need to go on a basic 'customer service' training course and keep there word as frequently they said they would sort the problem by a certain day and didn't.

Currently all 3 of our card holders have now stopped selling, mainly due to them not being paid for the load through reg customers taking advantage, this isn't a load extreme issue, but it doesn't help to sell on the remaining cards.

This is what happens when you give load on credit

We use it to load ourselves and a few neighbors and friends, we save money, but it has cost us money in minor refunds when it has been slow to go through.

Most of our loading has been via the computer, but some has been through Cellphone.

I won't be re loading anymore large amounts into this business anymore but will keep it to load ourselves and friends, after all you can save 8-10% on average and it can be convenient especially late at night if you run out of load.

Hopefully my wife will sell some more cards and recoup our initial outlay even if we have to sell them for p200 each.

This would be a violation of the company policy and could cause your dealership to be revoked. "No products are to be sold for more or less than the advertised price". The cards are intended to be sold for P250. My advice to you is sell them at that price or don't sell them at all.

Currently the load has been going through quite quickly so maybe they have some of the issues sorted already.

mattwilkie

Matt, this was not my response to you and I apologize for the people who did. Fact is, many of us tried to help you and offer suggestions, but you did not want to hear it. You just wanted to be right so damn bad that they got tired of you discarding their suggestions and offering of help.

There is no need for you to go 2 towns away for reloading. The business center in Cebu City across from Ayala has 6 different banks which you can deposit to. All you have to do is call or text them after your deposit and it is credited to your account. You would know these things if you ever took the time to get a little more involved. I offered to meet with you to help you on several occasions, but you just ignored me and proceeded to make untrue claims and exaggerations of the truth like some kind of "know-it -all".

It's impossible to lose money in this because over a short period of time, the savings would recover your investment if a person only loads themselves. If you lost money, it's only because you chose to quit.

Here is the reality Mark I LIVE IN MINGLANILLA!!! I am not going to Ayala to load up the account the Vmobile business centre in Talisay spends more time closed than open and the fact is this was supposed to be a replacement for my multiple phone system I was using prior. Guess what though with the multiple phones they come and pickup the cash and load automatically every week. VMobile involves travelling around at our expense as well as paying for EVERY text on a reload.

There is no solution as the system doesn't load properly either banking or customer loading. We are lucky to have patient neighbours that will wait 3 / 4 attempts to load which can take up to an hour at a time (doesn't work for a kiosk though does it??). Fact is the loading system is faulty and hasn't improved. The banking system isn't working properly and it got to the point where i was having to photocopy banking slips to show the loading. This is a SMALL BUSINESS profit margins of 10% don't justify my time for this running around. I can't sell it on to others as it simply doesn't work for most people as a loading business. What miracle is there going to be in meeting Mark? Your solution was to buy a Vmobile sim yet I am constantly hearing excuses, its the banks, its Smart,Sun etc.. in reality its VMobile.

Other way to look at it is if I had put out all my retail cards and recruited as well how many headaches would I have today because of the system not working?

It seems nobody is using this as a loading business but a network only scheme which doesn't work properly except to sell sell sell regardless of the products failure.

mattwilkie

Reference to losing money by Mark L = Because we quit??

Fact is the system doesn't work properly.. Now from Paul's point of view he's using it for personal consumption which is a different kettle of fish as its not as critical as having 20 people all waiting for load that hasn't arrived. I'm sure if everyone just used a small amount it wouldn't be a problem at the same time it wouldn't be of interest to me. The dealer package comes with retail cards (Paul has one) that in general the other Dealers don't seem to be putting out because they want the commission for other dealers.

For me I cannot get proper reloading here on my account which makes it impossible for me to sell it to other people as the reference to Quit is more a case of having consideration of the product I am selling as it doesn't deliver. Yes P250 is a small amount for most people at the same time I might as well be selling Cancer saving vitamins because neither of them work and from a moral point of view this is a bad product.