A shakedown by police to welcome me to Philippines

SkyMan

I am talking about their incessant need for graft and corruption. This is the heritage I am supposed to be proud of? I will never stoop to paying graft.

Then let's hope you aren't dumb enough to put any ammo, explosives (including fireworks) or any other banned items in your luggage. Or break any other laws for that matter. If you don't leave the door open for graft it will find another target.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Davaoeno

• Jess Bartone

• Cary

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just can't understand what you'd want with a bullet, don't mean to be nasty, but pretty dumb move on your part to put it in your luggage....

I would have offered 7000, so they could figure out how to divide it evenly without a calculator.

I reckon a lot of it comes down to luck. I brought in a brand new bass guitar and two brand new 30 watt amplifiers. They spotted the amps going through the x-ray and I was asked to pull one out, then

SkyMan

I'm pretty sure Guenther doesnt swing that way !

He's a sailor isn't he? You know that old Navy game, Who's got the Soap?

:dance:

SkyMan

And 7 thousand expat's wive's just exclaimed...

"WHAT!!! I can't carry a vibrator in my luggage?!!!"

It's ok as a carry on, er, in. It's a long flight.
Jess Bartone

better run the I found a bullet story by SNOPES.

Well.... out with it man.

He's a sailor isn't he? You know that old Navy game, Who's got the Soap?

Whose turn in the barrel?

SkyMan

What kind of person says "Oh, I found a bullet...a live round...I think I'll put it in my luggage!" ????????????????????

Dennis

Agreed

who says you cant have both a bullet and a vibrator :

Bullets and Bullet Accessories

Bullet Vibrators

Lyla_deep_rose_sha.jpg Lelo Lyla

Lyla is an egg-like vibe to be enjoyed externally or worn internally for a range of thrilling sensations. Featuring Lelo’s pioneering SenseMotion technology and a wireless remote with a range of up to 12 meters/ 39 feet, powerful vibration patterns are adjusted by the controller with a simple tilt of the hand. Meanwhile a discreet motor inside the controller mirrors Lyla’s vibrations to show what a partner is feeling. Wonderfully quiet, fully waterproof and rechargeable with a beautifully smooth silicone design, Lyla brings an array of untold possibilities in couples’ play.

Who carries the remote?

Stranded Shipscook

A gf and i were into toys in Canada. A favorite sport was that she would slip in the bullet before we went out to eat [ works best in a nice restaurant] and then when i saw she least expected i would hit the button ! my favorite time was when the waiter was taking her order ! Thank gawd for wi-fi !

Naughty, Naughty, but tempting... might even have a dieting effect.. :dance:

ellenbrook2001

if you did walk in SINGAPORE OR AUSTRALIA sure you be in jail or deported you where lucky too get away so cheap .imagine if he was marijuana then you where in BALI wowwww you will never back home they love too executed for almost nothing so next time check your luggage twice then make sure all fine then have a very happy trip.

I watched a tv documentary about real life airports.

There was an American, travelling through London, who had the same problem. He was a gun enthusiast, and accidentaly left 3/4 bullets in an obscure pocket in his bag.

He was given a really really hard time, and it was treated as a serious crime.

After they hounded him for 2 hours or so, they eventually accepted that it was a mistake and let him go.

I would consider myself lucky if I was you, and accept that the 10,000 was the equivolent to a very small fine if you did it in say, London.

Davaoeno
Naughty, Naughty, but tempting...

I might be in Davao but i can hear the wheels turning in the little furballs's head from here !! :ROFLMAO: I'm pretty sure Guenther has already decided what to get his gf for Xmas !!

Davaoeno
Who carries the remote?

you really have to ask that ???

You know, if we get rid of a bunch of old attitudes and guilts the world can be a pretty fun and exciting place. Not everything that we havent tried before is perverted ! or sick !

Edited by davaolife
  • Like 1