A shakedown by police to welcome me to Philippines

Stranded Shipscook

Actually NOW the bullet has been used in a crime.... :D

if the OP would have not been "let off" with a ridiculous "fine", It would have been evidence labelled as #1.

Another theory for "doomsday" predictors.- Now the PNP has a bullet with fingerprints of a possible culprit...

Better evidence than dubious Pajero's or 6 year old witnesses...

Just pray that the President doesn't get shot by the same caliber..

Edited by G....
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Davaoeno

• Jess Bartone

• Cary

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just can't understand what you'd want with a bullet, don't mean to be nasty, but pretty dumb move on your part to put it in your luggage....

I would have offered 7000, so they could figure out how to divide it evenly without a calculator.

I reckon a lot of it comes down to luck. I brought in a brand new bass guitar and two brand new 30 watt amplifiers. They spotted the amps going through the x-ray and I was asked to pull one out, then

So where is the OP? Trolling on a different Topic?

• Like 1
Justin Kredible

Note to self: The folks on the forum really come down on acts of stupidity - whether intentional or not. Let's never, ever bring up that first night in country in Lapu Lapu with the shower curtain and the baby oil.....

:cry:

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Note to self: The folks on the forum really come down on acts of stupidity - whether intentional or not. Let's never, ever bring up that first night in country in Lapu Lapu with the shower curtain and the baby oil.....

:cry:

did it happen in the airport?

• Like 1
Wombat No More

Were you actually surprised the police/security were crooked in the RP? This close to xmas?

My guess is you will not carry a bullet, vibrator or anything slightly incriminating again through security to avoid being bent over the interview table in future

And 7 thousand expat's wive's just exclaimed...

"WHAT!!! I can't carry a vibrator in my luggage?!!!"

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

as long as it's not gas powered

Bottom line:

Remember that you are coming to a 3rd world country. They dance the jig in the press whenever they catch a foreigner. So knowing all that please use some common sense. Pack your own bag and as best as you can do not draw attention to yourself. It is not worth it. The op got off cheap. That does not mean you will. More likely they will throw you in jail here in the RP and the legal system is very slow and you are on your own.

• Like 1
Jess Bartone

I'm pretty sure Guenther doesnt swing that way !

Camp as a row of tents :cry:

stuff one up each nostril tape the mouth shut

To the OP... did you notice any little bits of green stuff on the cartridge? If so, my apologies to whippy.

And 7 thousand expat's wive's just exclaimed...

"WHAT!!! I can't carry a vibrator in my luggage?!!!"

Short-listed for post of the year.

Davaoeno

as long as it's not gas powered

who says you cant have both a bullet and a vibrator :

Bullets and Bullet Accessories

Bullet Vibrators

Lyla_deep_rose_sha.jpg Lelo Lyla

Lyla is an egg-like vibe to be enjoyed externally or worn internally for a range of thrilling sensations. Featuring Lelo’s pioneering SenseMotion technology and a wireless remote with a range of up to 12 meters/ 39 feet, powerful vibration patterns are adjusted by the controller with a simple tilt of the hand. Meanwhile a discreet motor inside the controller mirrors Lyla’s vibrations to show what a partner is feeling. Wonderfully quiet, fully waterproof and rechargeable with a beautifully smooth silicone design, Lyla brings an array of untold possibilities in couples’ play.

Stranded Shipscook

who says you cant have both a bullet and a vibrator :

Bullets and Bullet Accessories

Bullet Vibrators

Lyla_deep_rose_sha.jpg Lelo Lyla

Lyla is an egg-like vibe to be enjoyed externally or worn internally for a range of thrilling sensations. Featuring Lelo’s pioneering SenseMotion technology and a wireless remote with a range of up to 12 meters/ 39 feet, powerful vibration patterns are adjusted by the controller with a simple tilt of the hand. Meanwhile a discreet motor inside the controller mirrors Lyla’s vibrations to show what a partner is feeling. Wonderfully quiet, fully waterproof and rechargeable with a beautifully smooth silicone design, Lyla brings an array of untold possibilities in couples’ play.

Where can i buy this ? 12 meter remote ! Very interesting ! The possibilities !

Saw this topic posted in a luzon board a few weeks back , looked odd then, even more so now!!

better run the I found a bullet story by SNOPES.

SkyMan

As asked earlier, I'm wondering if this was a fired bullet, a spent casing, or a live cartridge. It is not clear from the OP (or maybe I missed it).

A bullet is a piece of metal, lead, brass, copper, or whatever. A casing is a piece of metal, brass or whatever. I'm pretty sure the police would not have been concerned with either so I'm assuming it is a live round.
dennis1105

A bullet is a piece of metal, lead, brass, copper, or whatever. A casing is a piece of metal, brass or whatever. I'm pretty sure the police would not have been concerned with either so I'm assuming it is a live round.

What kind of person says "Oh, I found a bullet...a live round...I think I'll put it in my luggage!" ????????????????????

Dennis

Davaoeno

Where can i buy this ? 12 meter remote ! Very interesting ! The possibilities !

A gf and i were into toys in Canada. A favorite sport was that she would slip in the bullet before we went out to eat [ works best in a nice restaurant] and then when i saw she least expected i would hit the button ! my favorite time was when the waiter was taking her order ! Thank gawd for wi-fi !

• Like 1
SkyMan
Cracked me up the ignorant comments about "used in the commissioning of a crime".
Well, it is possible the "bullet" was used as a load in a wrist rocket (slingshot) in an attempted robbery. :dance: