Sign in to follow this  
Daisy

Proxy Servers and Streaming

Daisy

Could not remember past posts category for streaming sporting events so apologize if i am in the wrong neighborhood . Have been using Firstrow Watch to get American sports but as of Dec. 1 Asia ip's can no longer get free . Tried using Ninja Proxy but that isn't working either . Just wondering if anyone had other proxies to suggest ?

Thanks

USMC-Retired

go to the computer section there is a pinned topic called only the links for streaming. It is a very small down load and you will have sports.

Tim

Aaron

Reliable proxy for me has been a Firefox addon called Anonymox

TheMatrix

Thanks for that. I just installed, tested and it works great!!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/anonymox/

jusjoseph
Thanks for that. I just installed, tested and it works great!! https://addons.mozil...addon/anonymox/

Did NOT work for me using FF 9.01 and SMART BRO dongle. But thanks anyways.

USMC-Retired

foxy proxy is what I used for Firefox

jusjoseph
View PostTheMatrix, on 30 January 2012 - 06:34 PM, said: Thanks for that. I just installed, tested and it works great!! https://addons.mozil...addon/anonymox/ Did NOT work for me using FF 9.01 and SMART BRO dongle. But thanks anyways.

I have been trying to UNINSTALL/REMOVE this from my firefox, netbook for the last hour. Google give me no help. Pissed. Glad it works on your 28,000 peso IPAD. Does not work on Firefox netbook, win 7, with smartbro. People DO NOT download this with out finding a removal too first. Plz do not say:

tools; add ons remove. they have locked in.

Google: remove anonymox nobody has an answer yet. That sucks. Feeling like a leming. Works for me.....works for me, cuz I use what ISP, what OS ?

If someone can find a way to REMOVE THIS, I would appreciate it.

I did learn my lesson though.

Tools: Add on: Extentsion. Remove

Edited by jusjoseph

AlooGobi

Revo Uninstaller is a good free removal tool for future ref.

• Like 1

Aaron

Works for me on windows 7 and xp, in pc, netbook and laptop. Removal is simple; within firefox addons, extensions: there you have option to enable, disable or remove, so I don't understand why you are having a problem.

liquido

Works for me also...Thanks

ellenbrook2001

proxy server wish i could found a solution i try all seem not really perfect even with 2.5 mbps still all the video streaming still lagging never has such problem back home even with less speed the connection here not very reliable work has a yo yo up and down no stop one minute fine the next not,going nut and crazy with that problem maybe someone here an expert then give me some advised .

many thanks

Kodiak570

proxy server wish i could found a solution i try all seem not really perfect even with 2.5 mbps still all the video streaming still lagging never has such problem back home even with less speed the connection here not very reliable work has a yo yo up and down no stop one minute fine the next not,going nut and crazy with that problem maybe someone here an expert then give me some advised .

many thanks

First thing is when you try to stream clean your immediate cache (not stored passwords or bookmarks but just 1 days worth of surfing - cookies etc.) If that doesn't help clean out more of your cache - CCleaner is a good (FREE) tool for registry error corrections and cache cleanup. Finally, if that's not working, try correcting any errors in your registry. I had the same problem on arrival here and those 3 really worked for me. Hope it helps.

ellenbrook2001

thanks so much did that weeks ago still have a little problem grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my ram hes fine disk fine HM do not know ?????????need an expert that all

TheMatrix

Does anyone know a service or technique in using a proxy where the other side does NOT know you're using a proxy? I don't need to stream or using any amount of bandwidth, but just quick in-and-out postings.

USMC-Retired

Most pay services vary the IP address so those the sites do not know it is a proxy(based on hits). There are still detection methods used so just depends on the site.

Edited by Norseman