Sign in to follow this  
David_LivinginTalisay

Know the exact location of 'Liki Falls', in barangay Tagbao?

David_LivinginTalisay

Green Trail Ride #19 included a Green Trail Hike

One did not need a Dual Sport Motorcycle, as I took the car to Barangay Tagba-o, so Sha-Sha and baby Anzhelica-Kate could come along. I also gave a lift to 2 x Australian fiends of Brett (govoner).

The Green Trail Hike to the 'Managsanga Falls', was only about 1Km but was a bit tricky in places and you were going to get your feet wet.

We hired Guide/Porters, to carry bags and cold box of beers, which is just as well as it was tricky enough stopping myself from slipping, without carrying baby Anzhelica.

As you can see from this festival to feature mountain barangays, held earlier this year, there is another Waterfall in Barangay Tagbao, called Liki Falls.

Has anyone been to the Liki Falls and can tell us where exactly, they are situated?

Have not seen any Photos of such Liki Falls on Panoramio!

The Linut-od Falls inin Sitio Hudlom, Barangay Tap-tap that was also mentioned, can be found on Panoramio however:-

Linut-od Waterfalls (lowest and middle levels) in Sitio Hudlom (NW, 13 March 2011)

49446166.jpg

49149889.jpg

http://www.istorya.net/forums/destinations/20908-waterfalls-in-cebu-22.html

Originally Posted by tangadsangig

Ako ilista ang mga falls dire Cebu ha nya add nalang mo - ug butangi palihug kung pwede ug directions aron dili ta masaag ani.

1.* Kawasan Falls, Badian

2.* Inambacan Falls, Ginatilan

3.* Mantayupan Falls, Barili

4.* Mainit Falls, Malabuyoc

5.* Bugasok Falls, Argao

6.* Mangitngit Falls, Carmen

7.* Bagatayan Falls, Sugod (along the road)

8.* (Mga ginagmayng Falls), Mantalungon

9.* (Mga ginagmayng Falls), Trancentral Highway

10.* (Gamayng falls), Naga

11.* Aguinid Falls, Samboan

12.* Tabunan Falls, Balamban

13.* Budlaan Falls, Talamban

14.* Tinisa'g Uwang, Talamban

15.* Binaliw, Talamban

16.* Bonbon, (Somewhere south wako katoltol)

17.* (No name), Campo Quatro, Pardo man cguro ni

18. (No name), San Fernando

Heheheheh nag inventory ko ug mga waterfalls.

* Wa ra tawn katunga ako na adtoan ani. One day ako ni pang harusun.

* Wish ko lang!*

* Butange nya mga corrections ang list.*

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/cebu+falls

Cebu City: festival to feature mountain barangays

In its goal to make Cebu City an event city and promote outdoor Cebu, Cebu City Tourism Council (CCTC) looks at tourism the other way as it goes beyond the celebration of the annual Sinulog Festival (which is still far away). This month, it will be leading the four - day 8th Visayas Mountain Festival together with the local city government.

Since 70% of Cebu City’s geographical area is in the mountains, and beaches are simply inexistent, the festival will showcase the beauties of the mountain barangays in Cebu City that are unfamiliar to the Cebuanos. These barangays are Sudlon 2, Tabunan, Tagbao and Tap-tap.

Aside from being the City’s source of fresh vegetables, Sudlon 2 is a cradle to numerous caves, while Tabunan is the home to the remaining forests in the city.

The other two, Tagbao and Tap-tap boasts scenic falls. Barangay Tagbao is proud of its two falls, namely the Managsanga and Liki Falls. Tap-tap, on the other hand, has Linut-od Falls. Aside from that, Tap-tap is the city’s source of flowers, sweet corn, as well as identified by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) to have grown the endemic species of cinnamon and flower beggar.

The event is organized by the University of San Carlos Mountaineers and the Mountaineering Federation of the Philippines and will be held on March 31 to April 3, 2011.

Athena

Big thanks david ………………...

being born in cebu, this post is very much of interest to me, more than half on the list I did not even know existed, so thank you very much this informative post. A very nice addition to my research folder.

David_LivinginTalisay
Big thanks david ………………... being born in cebu, this post is very much of interest to me, more than half on the list I did not even know existed, so thank you very much this informative post. A very nice addition to my research folder.

Athena,

You are not the only one - check out that 23 Page istorya Thread 'Waterfalls-in-Cebu'

I have to get my asawa to translate so I can learn how to get to some of them.

Seems some having problems with Resized Photos Tags so they don't show in their post (but copy the URL 'http://........jpg' and past into a New Tab in your Browser and they should show).

I wont reproduce here, as I have not obtained permission from the originators!

Here is "aguinid falls" - tangbo, samboan on Multiply.com by mikelmags

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay