Luggage locker at Cebu airport?

udonthani

there's five airports in KL a ridiculously large number for quite a small city, though 99% of people are only ever going to use three of those, KLIA, KLCCT, and Subang. Not sure about KLIA actually but there definitely is left luggage at KLCCT, what amounts to being basically the 'Air Asia airport' - or at least there was last time I was there. It's a left luggage desk, not lockers, and it's open 24 hours. It's over towards the left at arrivals and you should easily spot it when you go to take one of the 9 ringgit buses to KL Sentral

I used to use HONG KONGS left luggage. downside is you have to get your bags before midnight or they stay overnight regardless if your flight is at 1 am or not. They have security attendants that scan the bags and issue keys etc... I forget the price seems like it ws something like 200HK for large locker. anyone have the exact price... too lazy to google it.

udonthani

I think you're not supposed to have any electrical items in the bag at all, I used it the one at Bangkok once and had a couple of switched off cellphones in the bag, they passed the scanner though.

A_Simple_Man

I used to use HONG KONGS left luggage. downside is you have to get your bags before midnight or they stay overnight regardless if your flight is at 1 am or not. They have security attendants that scan the bags and issue keys etc... I forget the price seems like it ws something like 200HK for large locker. anyone have the exact price... too lazy to google it.

I used those lockers recently when sleeping in the airport. I had no trouble using the lockers after the staff had gone home as they are coin operated and nobody was around to tell me no. I forget the amount but it was not much. That way I could leave my luggage safe while I stretched out on the bench for a nice nap.

• Like 1

Somebody mentioned leaving your bags at a hotel. One time when I stayed at Midtown in Cebu we checked out and headed to Moalboal for a three day trip. It was my first time in the Philippines and I brought way too much stuff. Midtown Hotel said they we hold my bags for me and had me put them on a cart.

We got back to Midtown two days later (I had caught the flu and desperately wanted to get back to civilization.) So we're in the lobby checking in and before I could ask about my bags my gf says to me hey there's your bags. They were still sitting on the cart in the Hotel Lobby. lolzzzz. Nothing missing.

udonthani

it's perfectly OK to just leave bags in even cheap hotels provided of course there isn't anything of great value to Filipinos, like a western p*ornographic magazine with pictures of big-breated blonde women, inside it. I leave bags in cheap hotels often.

It did have a portable DVD player so I could watch movies on the flight or layovers. Thing weighted a ton.