Veteran Service Officer

Boss Ross

As far as I know there are two VA Accredited Veteran Service Officers in the Philippines.  One is from the American Legion the other from the VFW - you DO NOT need to be a member of either Service Organization or any service organization in order to receive help from any Service Officer.

In addition to the Accredited Service Officers (Can view your records file claims on your behalf) each Post has Service Officers that may offer different levels of Support

Good to know that the AM and VFW have accredited VSO's, thanks. Now, do you, or anyone else, know the name and email address of any of these guys on Cebu? If not, does anyone have any suggestions how to find out?

Thanks,

Ross 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpt1947

• NOSOCALPINOY

• broden

• charlest27

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colemamlee:   VA Manila processes claims faster than just about any other RO in the VA system.   In my opinion, they also are a lot less stingy about awarding the proper amount of disability ratin

we have new information from mpt1047   so i am editing this first post with the new info    

pinned-done   better than making it sticky

Good to know that the AM and VFW have accredited VSO's, thanks. Now, do you, or anyone else, know the name and email address of any of these guys on Cebu? If not, does anyone have any suggestions how to find out?  

The VFW group meets several times at the Sports Bar 'Time Out' in Cebu City ...check with Mike (owner) he can share next meeting time and date... once contact is made, they will be glad to share all of the inside information U might need... good luck and thanks for your service...

Edited by tim
NOSOCALPINOY

Eventually I too will be in need of a VSO when all of my VA records ever gets here. I requested for my entire medical records and was told it will take 90 days. I too would appreciate names, location and contact numbers of all the VSOs in the Philippines!

I knew of only two VSO with VFW in Angeles City, but they are no longer available.

• 4 months later...

Good morning,

Did anyone have any luck with finding contact information for a VSO?

i will be moving to Cebu and i am at 90% broke and all my meds are for service connected injuries, just trying to find out how i can get them when i move there. I currently get them from the Naval Hospital

Thanks

RogerDat

Greetings! U can use Champus here and they will reimburse U, or U can enroll in the VA IN THE U.S. and contact Manila OPC to see what benefits U have here.

I doubt the RAO would have a clue as the VA clinic does not know what is going on here.

thanks

I found the VA handbook after I posted this and it looks like I will have to go to Manila and register there when I move to Cebu.