Doroteo Bernabe confined in Perpetual Succuor Hospital gorordo avenue

contact number: 09339991884

needs blood for tumor cancer removal

Steve

Posted on FB

Alfred E. Neuman

I love this forum

SkyMan

When is the "need by" date? Last time I tried to donate was at PS and they gave some bs about my hermatocrit level was wrong. Never had that problem in the US but I don't think they care about that. They just check your iron level and go from there. Anyway, I'll try to get there tomorrow. We A+ers have to stick together. What can be better than an A+?

FYI: A+ers can also receive any O, or A.

Alfred E. Neuman

When is the "need by" date? Last time I tried to donate was at PS and they gave some bs about my hermatocrit level was wrong. Never had that problem in the US but I don't think they care about that. They just check your iron level and go from there. Anyway, I'll try to get there tomorrow. We A+ers have to stick together. What can be better than an A+?

FYI: A+ers can also receive any O, or A.

He needs the blood ASAP. I'm also A+ but I've been rejected because of my condition and medications.

RandyOdom

Well, I"m sure since I"m on blood thinners and 7 other medications, I would be rejected. But I wish him well.

Alfred E. Neuman

Well, I"m sure since I"m on blood thinners and 7 other medications, I would be rejected. But I wish him well.

Please change your blood type status similar to mine.

SkyMan

He needs the blood ASAP. I'm also A+ but I've been rejected because of my condition and medications.

Sorry man. They said since I've been under a general anesthesia in the last 12 months I'm a no go. I really think it's a scam. A friend of mine's wife had a baby at PS and needed a pint so he went to Robinson's or somewhere near and it was p1500. Amazing you can just go buy a pint. Then they said she needed another so I said they can have some of mine and they came up with this Hematocrit bs which, like I said, never came up in the US. He asked what they charge was for them to give it and it was p5K. Today they say I can't because of my surgery that was in the US though I didn't need a blood transfusion then and in fact have never had any. Nor have Done IV drugs or slept with a prosti or anyone that might do IV drugs.

Funny thing, her first question was had I donated blood before? I said yes, many times, maybe 3 gallons. Was a regular up until about 4 years ago. Why did you stop? Because the US won't take blood from someone who's been the Philippines in the last 12 months.

SkyMan

Please change your blood type status similar to mine.

I have but I would rather it simply say I cannot. Someone remind me to correct it in 9 months please.

Stranded Shipscook

two years ago we a Guestspeaker from the Bloodbank in our meeting explaining the system and al that, as we planned to put up a PCGA Bloodbank.

While we had the discussion she explained all the "risk' donors.

Among the standard "bad" list was also :

People with changing sexual partners ( I ask how many, she said more than one per year, big lol from me and the others attending, as i was single then.)

People which are regulary drunk ( more than twice a month- big lol from everyone. )

People over 50 ( WTF ? no more lols )

There were a few other ridiculous things mentioned.

In the end we said politely thank you and the next week everyone spend blood at the Red Cross, as we do every year. They laughed too after they heard that.

Fact is, blood is expensive ( everywhere) mainly because they test it and do other things with it. And then it also expires.

Alfred E. Neuman

I have but I would rather it simply say I cannot. Someone remind me to correct it in 9 months please.

I wanted it changed also, others might think we don't wanna help.

Alfred E. Neuman
Sorry man. They said since I've been under a general anesthesia in the last 12 months I'm a no go. I really think it's a scam

Yesterday a donor also got rejected because his bp was 120/60, their requirement is 120/70. Crazy!

SkyMan

Yesterday a donor also got rejected because his bp was 120/60, their requirement is 120/70. Crazy!

Mine was 120/70 and I was hoping I would lose some weight by the donation. :(

Alfred E. Neuman

Mine was 120/70 and I was hoping I would lose some weight by the donation. :twocents:

Crazy! Crazy!! I lost my temper few years ago because I was a regular red cross donor and was extremely fit but got rejected by doctors in Velez hospital.

The only way I can lose a lot of blood is by eating spicy food. :(

maccydee

Just landed back in Cebu & saw this post my boss is A+ & she said she will donate but not sure if they will reject cos she has just had a contraceptive injection. If you can find out pm me & we can head over & do all that's needed

Makes a change her offering blood cos she usually demands my blood sweat & tears lol