OOOPS I just noticed I've overstayed 4 days Already !

udonthani

every mobile phone has a reminder function that can let you know when you extension is coming up, when the roadworthy certificate on your car is due, you need to go babysit for a relative after work, or even if there's something on television you want to watch, etc etc, etc.

despite that it's easy enough to overstay, people do get censorious about stuff like this, missing flights etc until it happens to them, then they realise all of a sudden that it can happen to anybody, including them, and quit being holier than thou about it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• samatm

• udonthani

• UZI

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it would be much simpler to write a simple program in C++ to make your computer screen blink every time you get online with the LinC Forum… double-clicking the screen would then open the calendar

every mobile phone has a reminder function that can let you know when you extension is coming up, when the roadworthy certificate on your car is due, you need to go babysit for a relative after work,

Now lets not get that into a discussion about what to wear, Samatm has something to ask the BI, so he should appear in trousers, shoes and shirt. That shows respect and humbleness. In this particula

every mobile phone has a reminder function that can let you know when you extension is coming up, when the roadworthy certificate on your car is due, you need to go babysit for a relative after work, or even if there's something on television you want to watch, etc etc, etc.

despite that it's easy enough to overstay, people do get censorious about stuff like this, missing flights etc until it happens to them, then they realise all of a sudden that it can happen to anybody, including them, and quit being holier than thou about it.

TWICE.....!!!!!

Thanks Whippy I appreciate that. GEEZ I didn't expect to get grilled for posting my experience about being late to the BI for the2nd time. Thought it might be valuable info for folks here. Anyway its all good. Folks who know me consider me an "on time" machine and find me forgetting about the BI appointment as funny. Oh well. Cheers mates.

Davaoeno
didn't expect to get grilled for posting my experience

we only grilled you coz we love you !! :ROFLMAO:

TWICE.....!!!!!

Uzi - ( FYI and it really doesn't matter and I really dont know why I bother to explain this as I might get grilled again by my esteemed forum friends) .

My first late way back in Jan 2010 was Intentional. This was before they had gotten a little more hardcore with their policy. Guys back then would often be overdue for months and monhts at a time because it was more economical to just pay the late fee rather than travel to Cebu or where ever to pay every 60 days. In my case I was just busy and didn't want to deal with the BoI until i had to...(when I had to leave the country in Jan on Business trip) It was new then , but I had to produce a letter etc.. for my 4month overstay.

This last over stay of 4 days was a brain freeze on my part so go ahead skewer and baste me.