Another "Hey Joe!" Incident...

Alfred E. Neuman

Wombat No More

That is "fighting talk" :P

sadly a divided community :shit_stirrer: still.

JOKE follows but a sad? joke,

A Muslim sat down on a bus seat , in N. Ireland, beside a local.

The local said "are you visiting Belfast on holiday.?

The Muslim said I work as a Doctor in Queens.

"Oh" the local said "so you live in Belfast"

"Yes" replied the Muslim Doc.

The local then asked "what religion are you"

The Doc answered "Muslim"

The local asked "Would that be a Protestant Muslim or a Catholic Muslim".

EAGLE

I just wanna know why the hell would he get off his bloody bike to argue the point... Not that the point is even worth argueing!

And I gotta respond to Eagle's joke... An Irishman in Dublin (fancy dat!) gets held up by a masked, armed robber. The robber takes his money then asks, "what religion are you?" The victim thinks "If I answer catholic and he's a Protestant, I'm buggered... And if he's a catholic and I answer Protestant, same thing, I'm buggered"...

Suddenly in a rare inspirational moment, he shouts out in answer "I'm a Jew" thinkin he's as safe as houses now.

The robber answers "boy, am I the luckiest Arab in Dublin tonight or what!"

Edited by WombatPhil
  • Like 2
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EAGLE

• broden

• Alfred E. Neuman

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is "fighting talk" sadly a divided community still.   JOKE follows but a sad? joke,   A Muslim sat down on a bus seat , in N. Ireland, beside a local. The local said "are you visiting Bel

Better than being called 'Francis' IMHO.

I checked my pride and honor, to a very large degree at the airport when I got here. Being calm and collect goes a long way here. I know I'm an automatic target just because of the way I look. One

Posted Images

Jess Bartone

...the victim felt insulted and got off his bike and approached the two.

Gosgrave allegedly argued with the two for a few minutes before he decided to return to his bike. He was about to leave when the two allegedly shot him in the right leg.

If he was truly a man of God he would have used the opportunity to chalk up a couple of conversions.

Them fellas are in the North so British Yanks.

I'm often baffled by your apparent vacillation.

They don't even allow their ladies to wear pants

... and shine their shoes to a mirror finish.

I already thought I had a second name with a lot of adjectives.

Quite often with me they skip the first name and jump straight to the adjectives... but personally I don't care what anyone calls me as long as it's not late for dinner.

maybe it's a Brooklyn thing, and i've been in more than my fair share of fights, but i never felt the need to fight anyone over some words

"It's only words, and words are all I have, to take your love away".

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

We had another one which they should have used on the pastor... "Proddy dogs, sittin' on logs, eatin' gizzards out of frogs".

Two irish nuns were sitting at a bus stop in downtown Belfast when a Filipino passed by. The nuns called out to the Filipino "hey Juan, hey Juan". Juan approached the nuns and pulled out his genetalia. One nun had a stroke, the other didnt touch him at all...

Later, walking through the park, the ladies were unfortunately ravished. The younger one said "how are we gonna tell Mother Superior we were ravished twice?"

"What do you mean "twice"? said the senior sister.

"Well we have to come back this way".

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

you really should be on tv doing color commentary jesse

thebob
surely in Bible Baptist missionary school they teach the part about turn the other cheek? no?

I thought he was shot in the leg. Was it higher?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

I thought he was shot in the leg. Was it higher?

he's a bit saggy

For Real

he's a bit saggy

Maybe so...but at least he can now say he is a Holy man. He fared better by not getting lead in the pencil

• Like 1

NAH.! doesn't compute = only two religions in Southern Ireland "Them and Us" and Jew's and now Muslims but Baptists.??

Them fellas are in the North so British Yanks. :)

http://www.baptistsinireland.org/

EAGLE

I'm often baffled

I can understand that Jessica. :D Right over your head?? Eh.?

Tom

Edited by EAGLE
wingandprayer

I'll never quite understand why so many humans find it necessary to be offended so easily. I've been called a lot worse than Joe and never felt a need to even find it a desire to blink an eye.

To get off a bike and confront them was not a smart move. I wish no harm on anyone, but don't walk into the dog pit without a big stick.

Edited by wingandprayer
  • Like 2

lesson, Only walk over off your bike, pull out a gun, shoot them and then tell them off. He just did it the wrong way....

• Like 1

lesson, Only walk over off your bike, pull out a gun, shoot them and then tell them off. He just did it the wrong way....

"Never get outa the boat absoloutly God dam right. =

---- unless you are going all the way.! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0xxAMTp8M

EAGLE

Edited by EAGLE
  • Like 1
Alfred E. Neuman

If you are believing this "newspaper" article.. shoot yourself in the leg!

Check the link, it's from Cebu's Freeman, a sub newspaper of the Philippine Star.
InternetTough

Both the missionary and the (shooter) Filipino overreacted.

The missionary might better be advised to go to South Korea. The Koreans insult foreigners (in Korean) but they know that if they shoot someone they will go to prison for a long time---and if they ever get out, they might have to live the rest of their lives as a member of the criminal class. Also, there aren't that many guns there. If the Irish guy argues in the street there, he just might get some respect for it---instead of a bullet.

"Hey, Joe!" isn't even an insult.

Edited by InternetTough
Jess Bartone

you really should be on tv doing color commentary jesse

Coming from you I take that as a compliment but I don't know what "colour commentary" is.

Right over your head?

Well yes I'm embarrassed to admit, but I have always been baffled by people who are able to maintain a firm foothold in each of two camps which remain morally at odds with each other, and vacillate between praising and denigrating each of the camps in turn, depending on who and what they are responding to..

Well yes I'm embarrassed to admit, but I have always been baffled by people who are able to maintain a firm foothold in each of two camps which remain morally at odds with each other, and vacillate between praising and denigrating each of the camps in turn, depending on who and what they are responding to..

Now you have it Jessica "sow the seed's of confusion" & "NEVER admit or deny".. :(

Tom

• Like 1