Another "Hey Joe!" Incident...

Alfred E. Neuman

the.lone.gunman

Who gives a shyt what they call you ? If you are gonna stop and hassle over something like 'hey joe' you almost deserve to get shot.

• Like 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EAGLE

• broden

• Alfred E. Neuman

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is "fighting talk" sadly a divided community still.   JOKE follows but a sad? joke,   A Muslim sat down on a bus seat , in N. Ireland, beside a local. The local said "are you visiting Bel

Better than being called 'Francis' IMHO.

I checked my pride and honor, to a very large degree at the airport when I got here. Being calm and collect goes a long way here. I know I'm an automatic target just because of the way I look. One

Posted Images

smokey

gee soon we will read how the two guys who shot him want him deported and to pay for the ammo they wasted...

• Like 2
lazydays

I must have Crocodile skin, i never get offended, even when they call me kuripot. :ROFLMAO::P

jtmwatchbiz

gee soon we will read how the two guys who shot him want him deported and to pay for the ammo they wasted...

actually they may be doing francine a favor by deporting him for his own good. seems like he has hit his saturation point with the local culture.

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

sometimes I think I should change my name to JOE KANO

Then just walk around and hand out embossed business cards, with a cell #'s of expats/folks you don't like, to all the locals who yells "Hay Joe" or call you "Kano".

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 2

Just another chemically imbalanced foreigner.it's ridicules that this hey joe thing ever became a thread on this website.they can call me anything and it will get a smiling reply,just don't call me GWB. :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Baywak
the.lone.gunman

....and pay for the emotional damage he caused them.
For Real

Wow, 37 posts and no one yet has questioned the validity of the newspaper article. I guess its all in the name of good fun on a slow day

JamesMusslewhite

I must have Crocodile skin, i never get offended, even when they call me kuripot. :ROFLMAO::P

I could not agree more. I know they don't know me so I remain polite, I smile cordially, respond respectfully, and conduct myself gently; as I was taught as a child and by my government to do. I consider myself an ambassador of my home community, so I conduct myself accordingly. Respectfully and Politely. I can get far more done being polite and using my head, than by wagging my mouth and showing my ass. One never listens while one is trying to be the biggest noise in a room, but a gentle whisper can move mountains .

They can yell, scream, curse and act a fool will never arouse me...... spit or touch me

JamesMusslewhite

Wow, 37 posts and no one yet has questioned the validity of the newspaper article. I guess its all in the name of good fun on a slow day

As if one could actually verify the validity of any news story from out of the cities, provinces, jungles and bad lands. I look at the local news more as a tabloid full of wild tales and broad conspiracies. It is some time a little "Gene Roddenberry" around here. Every day is just another day in the "Twilight Zone".

• Like 1

Well, if you looked at the link of the OP, you would see that they tried to hide this little gem within a totally seperate article under a totally different headline. :ROFLMAO:

• Like 2
newtocebu

Two irish nuns were sitting at a bus stop in downtown Belfast when a Filipino passed by. The nuns called out to the Filipino "hey Juan, hey Juan". Juan approached the nuns and pulled out his genetalia. One nun had a stroke, the other didnt touch him at all...

• Like 1
smokey

well there is a foreigner in the story so it must be true just two guys waving and giving a friendly hello to the foreigner .. who they say is offended and then forces them to take out their GUN which i am sure there was a good reason they had one and were forced to shot an unarmed guy due to his insult.. that should cover it another case of self defence

• Like 1
RandyOdom

If you see a Kano on a red cycle and he hollers "hey Joe" at you, that was probably me. Big guy with red helmet. I do it all the time and my wife gets mad as hell.

It just shows some people really need to grow a thicker skin!

Do you remember that rhyme we used to sing as kids;

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

I think it was the show The Simpsons when bart said that so the bully said fine from now on sticks & stones it is