Another "Hey Joe!" Incident...

Alfred E. Neuman

Alfred E. Neuman

Francis Gosgrave, 40, an Irish Bible Baptist missionary living in Elizalde Compound, Don Gervacio Quijada St., Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu City, was shot by a bystander after an argument last Monday.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=751124&publicationSubCategoryId=107The two assailants were identified by the police as Juniel Caballes, 22, and his relative, Francis Caballes, both natives of Negros Oriental.

Cebu City Police Office investigators said that Gosgrave was biking when he passed by Juniel and Francis sitting by the side of the road.

The two allegedly called out “Hey Joe! Hey Joe!” and the victim felt insulted and got off his bike and approached the two.

Gosgrave allegedly argued with the two for a few minutes before he decided to return to his bike. He was about to leave when the two allegedly shot him in the right leg.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EAGLE

• broden

• Alfred E. Neuman

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is "fighting talk" sadly a divided community still.   JOKE follows but a sad? joke,   A Muslim sat down on a bus seat , in N. Ireland, beside a local. The local said "are you visiting Bel

Better than being called 'Francis' IMHO.

I checked my pride and honor, to a very large degree at the airport when I got here. Being calm and collect goes a long way here. I know I'm an automatic target just because of the way I look. One

Posted Images

Francis Gosgrave, 40, an Irish Bible Baptist missionary living in Elizalde Compound, Don Gervacio Quijada St., Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu City, was shot by a bystander after an argument last Monday.

http://www.philstar....bCategoryId=107The two assailants were identified by the police as Juniel Caballes, 22, and his relative, Francis Caballes, both natives of Negros Oriental.

Cebu City Police Office investigators said that Gosgrave was biking when he passed by Juniel and Francis sitting by the side of the road.

The two allegedly called out “Hey Joe! Hey Joe!” and the victim felt insulted and got off his bike and approached the two.

Gosgrave allegedly argued with the two for a few minutes before he decided to return to his bike. He was about to leave when the two allegedly shot him in the right leg.

NAH.! doesn't compute = only two religions in Southern Ireland "Them and Us" and Jew's and now Muslims but Baptists.??

Them fellas are in the North so British Yanks. :thumbs_up:

http://www.baptistsinireland.org/

EAGLE

Edited by EAGLE
Alfred E. Neuman

NAH.! doesn't compute = only two religions in Southern Ireland "Them and Us" and Jew's and now Muslims but Baptists.??

Them fellas are in the North so British Yanks. :thumbs_up:

http://www.baptistsinireland.org/

EAGLE

At least he wasn't labeled as "Kano".. So the people of Northern Ireland prefer to be Brits than Irish?

Who ever this guy(victim)was he was so stupid...lucky the shooters are not army shots.

At least he wasn't labeled as "Kano".. So the people of Northern Ireland prefer to be Brits than Irish?

That is "fighting talk" :yahoo:

sadly a divided community :thumbs_up: still.

JOKE follows but a sad? joke,

A Muslim sat down on a bus seat , in N. Ireland, beside a local.

The local said "are you visiting Belfast on holiday.?

The Muslim said I work as a Doctor in Queens.

"Oh" the local said "so you live in Belfast"

"Yes" replied the Muslim Doc.

The local then asked "what religion are you"

The Doc answered "Muslim"

The local asked "Would that be a Protestant Muslim or a Catholic Muslim".

EAGLE

• Like 6

Francis Gosgrave, 40, an Irish Bible Baptist missionary

Gosgrave was a Baptist missionary and couldn't deal with being called "Joe?"

What a way to convert someone to their religion....

Alfred E. Neuman

Gosgrave was a Baptist missionary and couldn't deal with being called "Joe?"

What a way to convert someone to their religion....

They don't even allow their ladies to wear pants
  • Like 1
MarinePride

Trying to save some face over here could get you killed. "Life is cheap here". That is something to consider before undertaking an altercation. Is this the hill you are willing to die for?

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Better than being called 'Francis' IMHO.

3518gbc.jpg

• Admin (Retired)
broden

if i knew the guy i'd call him joe for the rest of his life

surely in Bible Baptist missionary school they teach the part about turn the other cheek? no?

• Like 2

sometimes I think I should change my name to JOE KANO

Kano Joe sounds better.?

IMO

EAGLE