smokey

i believe in the U .S even if they catch you after 20 years they will deport you dam crazy if you ask me .

look at the good part.. my x has an uncle that sells mobil homes to illegals .. 20 % down and then after they make a few payments the government shows up and deports them and then he well takes back the home .... and re sells it again..( still dont know why anyone has not killed this guy)) . so you sneak your wife in and if she ever cheats on you well you can turn her in... what power ...

• Like 1
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiger31

• lazydays

• ArieBombarie

• Stranded Shipscook

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very hypothetical question...(leaving aside constitutional rights granting the Family or wife a right to live with you)   I'd rather would try to sneak back in ( since i want to live in the Philip

Thats true, but i would have to be prepared to suffer the consequences if i got caught.   Looking at it another way, my wife doesn't want to come to live in the UK, she is quite happing teaching the

Its all that damn water.

Stranded Shipscook

i did not know you were from the usa... my bad

That thread isn't about the USA. I was talking about the German Government.

lazydays

IM UK once you get into the u.k its very difficult for the goverment to deport you .they have just announce any illegal immigrant who has been in the uk for 5 years or more can stay . which they estimated to be about half a million ,

You sure about that, maybe for existing illegals, but i heard the other day they are pushing to really tighten up the rules for illegal immigrants. Even challenging the EU over human rights issues so they can deport more future illegals.

Couple of other things you may not be aware of;

A couple of years back they introduced new rule, all fiance/spouse visa applicants must now be 21yrs old +

The Govt is now debating the income level of sponsors, current regular minimum income of £13300 is required. They are considering increasing this minimum to somewhere between £18000 and £25000 per annum.

A few years back in a town near me,a Filipina fiance was deported coz her fiancee lost his job and fell below the income level requirement and did not marry her within the 6 month limit due to lack of money.

a wife would normally be granted residency,

a gf no.

but as a general question, if you are not prepared to marry the girl, why should taxpayers support her?

er i support her no taxman will be supporting her .i will marry once the hurdles are out the way .
jtmwatchbiz

A very hypothetical question...(leaving aside constitutional rights granting the Family or wife a right to live with you)

I'd rather would try to sneak back in ( since i want to live in the Philippines ) if necessary i'd create a completely NEW IDENTITY in the US or other nations where it is possible.

Meaning, i'd rather become a criminal in this matter than accepting the denial of my freedom of travel or residence.

well catman i hate to admit it but i like the way you think! life is short and sometimes the situation dictates ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

btw, thanks for a change in keeping your reply so mercifully short ! ( you didn't really think i could resist getting in at least 1 dig did you?) :thats-funny:

You sure about that, maybe for existing illegals, but i heard the other day they are pushing to really tighten up the rules for illegal immigrants. Even challenging the EU over human rights issues so they can deport more future illegals.

Couple of other things you may not be aware of;

A couple of years back they introduced new rule, all fiance/spouse visa applicants must now be 21yrs old +

The Govt is now debating the income level of sponsors, current regular minimum income of £13300 is required. They are considering increasing this minimum to somewhere between £18000 and £25000 per annum.

A few years back in a town near me,a Filipina fiance was deported coz her fiancee lost his job and fell below the income level requirement and did not marry her within the 6 month limit due to lack of money.

yes i am positive about being allowed to stay it was announced before cameron came to power plus the age 21 is no longer valid either because a couple took the goverment to the european courts of human rights on that issue and won there case ,like i said its very difficult and expensive for the goverment to deport someone in the u.k
Stranded Shipscook

well catman i hate to admit it but i like the way you think! life is short and sometimes the situation dictates ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

btw, thanks for a change in keeping your reply so mercifully short ! ( you didn't really think i could resist getting in at least 1 dig did you?) :thumbs_up:

no problems, just wait until somebody attacks my statement and i have to explain it endlessly until the last dummy gets what i mean...

That's why the posts gets long... :thats-funny:

look at the good part.. my x has an uncle that sells mobil homes to illegals .. 20 % down and then after they make a few payments the government shows up and deports them and then he well takes back the home .... and re sells it again..( still dont know why anyone has not killed this guy)) . so you sneak your wife in and if she ever cheats on you well you can turn her in... what power ...

if she cheats thats life but I,m not vindictive and would,nt turn her in .
lazydays

i believe in the U .S even if they catch you after 20 years they will deport you dam crazy if you ask me .

Some Bangladeshes were deported last year from near me, been in the country illegally working and living in a curry restuarant for about 8yrs.

I would deport them even if they had been in the country 50yrs, they are still illegal immigrants, working illegally and not paying taxes, they broke the law, simple.

Or maybe the west should open the flood gates and let half the world in per se.

lazydays

yes i am positive about being allowed to stay it was announced before cameron came to power plus the age 21 is no longer valid either because a couple took the goverment to the european courts of human rights on that issue and won there case ,like i said its very difficult and expensive for the goverment to deport someone in the u.k

Ha ha, your more up to date than me then, and i'm in the UK now. :thats-funny:

• Like 1
lazydays

no problems, just wait until somebody attacks my statement and i have to explain it endlessly until the last dummy gets what i mean...

That's why the posts gets long... :thats-funny:

:thumbs_up::ROFLMAO:

Some Bangladeshes were deported last year from near me, been in the country illegally working and living in a curry restuarant for about 8yrs.

I would deport them even if they had been in the country 50yrs, they are still illegal immigrants, working illegally and not paying taxes, they broke the law, simple.

Or maybe the west should open the flood gates and let half the world in per se.

now now lazy lets put the shoe on the other foot and you were born in some impoverished slum country ,your not telling me that you would,nt attempt to seek out a better life for yourself and family .

Ha ha, your more up to date than me then, and i'm in the UK now. :thats-funny:

where abouts are you
lazydays

now now lazy lets put the shoe on the other foot and you were born in some impoverished slum country ,your not telling me that you would,nt attempt to seek out a better life for yourself and family .

Thats true, but i would have to be prepared to suffer the consequences if i got caught.

Looking at it another way, my wife doesn't want to come to live in the UK, she is quite happing teaching there. Its just as well for me, coz i can't wait to escape the bloody weather here. :thats-funny:

• Like 2
Davaoeno

IM UK once you get into the u.k its very difficult for the goverment to deport you .they have just announce any illegal immigrant who has been in the uk for 5 years or more can stay . which they estimated to be about half a million ,

yeah, but those UK borders are a bitch to cross !!