ok boys consider this senario ,your gf / wife gets denied entry into your home country for what ever reason and you did,nt want to live in the phillipines how many of you would try to get in through the back door .or would living in a different country be the alternative option.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiger31

• lazydays

• ArieBombarie

• Stranded Shipscook

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very hypothetical question...(leaving aside constitutional rights granting the Family or wife a right to live with you)   I'd rather would try to sneak back in ( since i want to live in the Philip

Thats true, but i would have to be prepared to suffer the consequences if i got caught.   Looking at it another way, my wife doesn't want to come to live in the UK, she is quite happing teaching the

Its all that damn water.

ArieBombarie

what you mean by backdoor?

other country in the region might make sense especialy if you still have to earn a living

Stranded Shipscook

A very hypothetical question...(leaving aside constitutional rights granting the Family or wife a right to live with you)

I'd rather would try to sneak back in ( since i want to live in the Philippines ) if necessary i'd create a completely NEW IDENTITY in the US or other nations where it is possible.

Meaning, i'd rather become a criminal in this matter than accepting the denial of my freedom of travel or residence.

• Like 7
lazydays

Well, i think you mean a gf/wife getting in through the back door of ones home country.

I'm sure one would know the consequences for the gf/wife if she does that and gets caught out.

smokey

if your talking mexico they already thought of that and if you say buy a ticket to TJ you might not get a visa for mexico and then there is the matter of crossing the border lets see 3,000 dollars us and turn you GF over to a bunch of horney smugglers.. hummmmmm and then of course there is no driver lic for her in the us .. hence no ssn so no job sounds great.. NOT

A very hypothetical question...(leaving aside constitutional rights granting the Family or wife a right to live with you)

I'd rather would try to sneak back in ( since i want to live in the Philippines ) if necessary i'd create a completely NEW IDENTITY in the US or other nations where it is possible.

Meaning, i'd rather become a criminal in this matter than accepting the denial of my freedom of travel or residence.

well said catman I think this is a human rights issue where you have a right to live in your own country with the person of your choosing .
smokey

well said catman I think this is a human rights issue where you have a right to live in your own country with the person of your choosing .

well if that is your statement save up and buy a really nice soap box i am sure they will listen to your reasons...

Stranded Shipscook

well if that is your statement save up and buy a really nice soap box i am sure they will listen to your reasons...

Nope, based upon Real Life experience with both of my wifes/partner. I sued the government, or better i invoked their constitutional articles in my written correspondence and ...voiala they got the Visa in no time.

But then, i got the entire AI lawyers behind me, and they knew that...

Edited by CATMAN
smokey

Nope, based upon Real Life experience with both of my wifes/partner. I sued the government, or better i invoked their constitutional articles in my written correspondence and ...voiala they got the Visa in no time.

i did not know you were from the usa... my bad

ArieBombarie

if your talking mexico they already thought of that and if you say buy a ticket to TJ you might not get a visa for mexico and then there is the matter of crossing the border lets see 3,000 dollars us and turn you GF over to a bunch of horney smugglers.. hummmmmm and then of course there is no driver lic for her in the us .. hence no ssn so no job sounds great.. NOT

there is always the canadian border but I do not know where tiger is from and it depends on the local laws etc. some places a child born could become local citizen etc., some countries are a lot easier then others for TNT

there is always the canadian border but I do not know where tiger is from and it depends on the local laws etc. some places a child born could become local citizen etc., some countries are a lot easier then others for TNT

IM UK once you get into the u.k its very difficult for the goverment to deport you .they have just announce any illegal immigrant who has been in the uk for 5 years or more can stay . which they estimated to be about half a million ,

i believe in the U .S even if they catch you after 20 years they will deport you dam crazy if you ask me .
lazydays

Well i'm sure it helps when you got Lawyers and Judges in the family. :back_stab:

ArieBombarie

IM UK once you get into the u.k its very difficult for the goverment to deport you .they have just announce any illegal immigrant who has been in the uk for 5 years or more can stay . which they estimated to be about half a million ,

well it would be an option for sure if you manage to get her in what seems pretty hard in the UK (bit easier maybe in other european countries) but you are talking about entry not resident visa? so how to get her over if she was not able to go there and stay with you or going tnt on a tourist visa? She has to understand that once she is there there is no way to get back if there is a family emergency etc and if she returns it is impossible to ever get back in europe etc.

lots of things to consider

a wife would normally be granted residency,

a gf no.

but as a general question, if you are not prepared to marry the girl, why should taxpayers support her?