beheading

smokey

but seriously ive seen executions on t.v by firing squad hanging etc etc but to watch someone get their head cut off with a knife then the fecker picks his head up by the hair then throws it in a bag is beyond words .not only that but the other 2 guys lying on the ground waiting to be next seeing whats about to happen to them also . I hope the next president that comes in here has the balls to go after these animals

be heading sucks but gutting is worst you get to see your guts unwind right before your eyes.. i guess this means taking ears as trophies is not so bad after all..

smokey

YOU have NO CLUE where I am,and imma no stressing out! I enjoy my life. Why YOU insist on sayin what you do to me????

The point of what I ALWAYS SAY is that EX-PATS are TARGETS(and,SADLY, EX-PATS don't always see it coming) and I do not want to read about anymore of us getting be-headed,chopped to pieces (like the Canadian missionary recently or the 3 guys on Luzon in July 2010 who let a li'l SCUMBAG in their home to fix a PC and the li'l SCUMBAG immediately WHACKED everyone and did it 3X times.),OK W/YOU???

OH,and I will be sure to do as YOU say!

just tell everyone your retired from the us post office they will leave you alone..

• Like 1

awhile back there was a video of a young muslim boy about 12 beheading a man as he was encouraged on by a group of men---- totally fuked my day

I wonder where all the social workers were?? :back_stab:

smokey

awhile back there was a video of a young muslim boy about 12 beheading a man as he was encouraged on by a group of men---- totally fuked my day

I wonder where all the social workers were?? :back_stab:

if they were smart social workers they sure are not hanging with the head choppers.. ...

• Like 1
Stranded Shipscook

just tell everyone your retired from the us post office they will leave you alone..

definitely :

just tell everyone your retired from the us post office they will leave you alone.

HA HA HA,u r VERY FUNNY!!!!

Truth is,I could make those guys at the Big "P".,li'l "O".,look like Mary Poppins/Hannah Montana! HA HA HA,very Funny! Oh YOU Crack Me up!!! Post Office,HA HA HA HA!OMG,my ribs are breaking!!!WOW,I haven't heard that one in a long time,WHEW!!!! OMG,made my day that one!!! HA HA HA!!Thank YOU!!

Davaoeno

How could another human being do that to another and think it's justified is beyond me.

ever heard of the French Revolution ? personally i would prefer the guilotine/bolo/sword over hanging, or the electric chair,

Edited by davaolife
lazydays

................North Georgia,,,seven acres,,, great neighbors,,,very quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no beheadings today!

YET! :thats-funny:

HA HA HA,u r VERY FUNNY!!!!

Truth is,I could make those guys at the Big "P".,li'l "O".,look like Mary Poppins/Hannah Montana! HA HA HA,very Funny! Oh YOU Crack Me up!!! Post Office,HA HA HA HA!OMG,my ribs are breaking!!!WOW,I haven't heard that one in a long time,WHEW!!!! OMG,made my day that one!!! HA HA HA!!Thank YOU!!

J J are you takin drugs or somit lol i think the being on a deserted island is gettin to ya loosen up bro

got any room for me i wanna keep ma head on lol

Just keep your hair on, Matey

DON'T PANIC.!!!

EAGLE

• Like 1
smokey

J J are you takin drugs or somit lol i think the being on a deserted island is gettin to ya loosen up bro

the same thing happened to gilligan and the professor had to mix up a special cocunut drink and it made everyone as stupid as the skipper i think they should of just slipped a micky into gingers and mary anns drink and did the wild thing..

• Like 2
InternetTough

YOU have NO CLUE where I am,and imma no stressing out! I enjoy my life. Why YOU insist on sayin what you do to me????

The point of what I ALWAYS SAY is that EX-PATS are TARGETS(and,SADLY, EX-PATS don't always see it coming) and I do not want to read about anymore of us getting be-headed,chopped to pieces (like the Canadian missionary recently or the 3 guys on Luzon in July 2010 who let a li'l SCUMBAG in their home to fix a PC and the li'l SCUMBAG immediately WHACKED everyone and did it 3X times.),OK W/YOU???

OH,and I will be sure to do as YOU say!

Isn't it more accurate to say that MONEY is the target? Foreign expats are assumed to have a lot.

An alternative method of defence is to convince others that you don't have any money. Living outside, under a bridge, with only a (empty) bottle of beer as one's personal possession, with bathing and shaving only a distant memory, and torn and dirty clothing might convince others that you are not a kind of wallet with feet. That might be easier than living on constant Vietnam-style jungle alert, I'm guessing.