beheading

my girlfriend just had someone post a video on her facebook which i,ve just watched well i did,nt watch it all coz i nearly threw up.it showed abu saif men with 3 captured men which they claimed were apf soldiers they tied there hands and feet then cut there heads off with a bolo man how this video got on to facebook is beyond me.it was too graphic for me to watch .im thinkin this is phillipino killing phillipino .what is wrong with these nuts .

my girlfriend just had someone post a video on her facebook which i,ve just watched well i did,nt watch it all coz i nearly threw up.it showed abu saif men with 3 captured men which they claimed were apf soldiers they tied there hands and feet then cut there heads off with a bolo man how this video got on to facebook is beyond me.it was too graphic for me to watch .im thinkin this is phillipino killing phillipino .what is wrong with these nuts .

In their thinking they are right.

EAGLE

Mandingo

How could another human being do that to another and think it's justified is beyond me.

i have seen one of these videos before, about a year ago. didn't watch it all, just the sound of the man gurgling through his own blood as he tried to screem is difficult to forget

This is something that has been in the news for awhile. There is no justifucation for this at all. Just be aware that it does happen, thank goodness its not as common and widespread as the media may make it appear. Still it never hurts to use some common sense as you travel about not only here in the RP but anywhere. As a general rule i always travel with a buddy to a place I do not know if at first. As to the op, the militants justify their actions by saying saying those who do not believe as they do do not deserve to live basically. Its wrong, its perverse but its their mindset so becareful.

• Like 1

Do not go anywhere with 'em,REFUSE,and do what needs to be done, right on the spot and take a few along for the ride if you have to.

To just go along and get chopped up is really the WORST sort of degradation and if it has to happen,make it happen where they do not pick the place.

ZERO CO-OPERATION WITH SCUMBAGS....

EX-PATS,TRUST NO ONE!!! PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!

• Like 2
smokey

Do not go anywhere with 'em,REFUSE,and do what needs to be done, right on the spot and take a few along for the ride if you have to.

To just go along and get chopped up is really the WORST sort of degradation and if it has to happen,make it happen where they do not pick the place.

ZERO CO-OPERATION WITH SCUMBAGS....

EX-PATS,TRUST NO ONE!!! PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!

dude your on a remote island why are you stressing out... set up a few claymore and a few M-60 at all the entrance points make sure you keep the ammo dry or it will jam in the gun... and hey have a nice day

• Like 4
lazydays

In their thinking they are right.

EAGLE

Brainwashed by Fanatics.

Stranded Shipscook

ALL executions are disgusting !

dude your on a remote island why are you stressing out...

YOU have NO CLUE where I am,and imma no stressing out! I enjoy my life. Why YOU insist on sayin what you do to me????

The point of what I ALWAYS SAY is that EX-PATS are TARGETS(and,SADLY, EX-PATS don't always see it coming) and I do not want to read about anymore of us getting be-headed,chopped to pieces (like the Canadian missionary recently or the 3 guys on Luzon in July 2010 who let a li'l SCUMBAG in their home to fix a PC and the li'l SCUMBAG immediately WHACKED everyone and did it 3X times.),OK W/YOU???

OH,and I will be sure to do as YOU say!

Mr. Mike

................North Georgia,,,seven acres,,, great neighbors,,,very quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no beheadings today!

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1

................North Georgia,,,seven acres,,, great neighbors,,,very quiet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no beheadings today!

got any room for me i wanna keep ma head on lol
Stranded Shipscook

YOU have NO CLUE where I am,and imma no stressing out! I enjoy my life. Why YOU insist on sayin what you do to me????

The point of what I ALWAYS SAY is that EX-PATS are TARGETS(and,SADLY, EX-PATS don't always see it coming) and I do not want to read about anymore of us getting be-headed,chopped to pieces (like the Canadian missionary recently or the 3 guys on Luzon in July 2010 who let a li'l SCUMBAG in their home to fix a PC and the li'l SCUMBAG immediately WHACKED everyone and did it 3X times.),OK W/YOU???

OH,and I will be sure to do as YOU say!

it seems, someone just lost his head... LOL

peace bro, no worries, chances to fall in the hands of terrorist organizations are slim, if one stays away from their area of activities.

but seriously ive seen executions on t.v by firing squad hanging etc etc but to watch someone get their head cut off with a knife then the fecker picks his head up by the hair then throws it in a bag is beyond words .not only that but the other 2 guys lying on the ground waiting to be next seeing whats about to happen to them also . I hope the next president that comes in here has the balls to go after these animals

• Like 2