Sign in to follow this  
jlcatiwalaan

Blood type 0+ urgently needed..

jlcatiwalaan

Hi guys,

I am currently working here overseas. My mother is in cebu seamens hospital for breast cancer and gall bladder operation. She need a blood donor type 0+ for today. We have called all the hospitals blood banks in cebu, unfortunately no more available stocks for this type of blood.

I hope any body here can help us.

Thanks and God Bless..

contact infos look for Jadie / Tata or zuzanne: 09339503290 / 09276013484 / 09228400976

Rregards,

John

Paul

Please post the above request on other forums and groups you folks may be members of.

Thanks,

Edited by Admin

jlcatiwalaan

Thanks admin.

Paul

Quite welcome. I have posted it elsewhere already and am about to add it to the portal page of this site, as a priority.

• Like 1

Steve

Added to facebook now

jlcatiwalaan

Thank steve. May God bless all of you..

Paul

bump

scoobie007

Posted on facebook

Alfred E. Neuman

No type o+ members here?

Woolf

I am type O+ but sorry on medication, cant donate

Peter Belgium

Hi guys ,

Am at Bohol for the moment but in Cebu on thursday or friday.

Have O+ and if I can help let me know , ok ?

Dont know my filippino number but let it know asap .

Tryed to call THE numbers but no answer so far !

Peter

• Like 1

tiger31

I can,t get my head round the fact that the hospitals run out of blood here .so even if you make it to a hospital there,s no guarantee your gonna survive through lack of blood.can you pop into any hospital and donate ?

enoonmai

I can,t get my head round the fact that the hospitals run out of blood here .so even if you make it to a hospital there,s no guarantee your gonna survive through lack of blood.can you pop into any hospital and donate ?

That's exactly the way it is, I went through this last month. Before Paul and the forum got involved my gf was dealing with street people and hustlers trying to sell blood. It was a nightmare. I'm O+ and wish I could help this lady as others helped me but I had major surgery with transfusions last month. You never know when it's gonna be you who needs it.

tiger31

well pray to god i never need to be hospitalised here.the reason i give blood is because my mother got 5 to 6 pints every 6 weeks when she had cancer and without people donating she wouldnt have lived so long.im A neg so i guess that type is rare so I will donate some soon .

• Like 1

Jim in Cebu

No type o+ members here?

This forum has a lot of different personality types on it. Just because no one posts "I'll do it" here doesn't mean that forum members haven't contacted the party in need to volunteer -- some people simply prefer to work quietly behind-the-scenes to help.

What is important is that EVERYONE that is willing and able to help contact the party in need. Just because some members post that they will help doesn't mean that the need will be met: Some of those who volunteer may be medically disqualified, or out of town when needed, or the patient may need multiple units of blood. It's always better for the patient to have "too long" of a list of volunteers, than too short of a list.

• Like 1