Bad News for an American regarding his Filipina Fiance

Davaoeno
got the t-shirt

more likely the divorce papers and the alimony papers and the lawyers letters and the closed bank account books !!

• Like 1
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMatrix

• ILPI

• smokey

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over time i have learned to be more and more cautious about who i would hook up with to possibly bring here. I think it can work out if you are careful even with age differences but just as clearly a

my wife was only in the us 3 months and got her drivers lic and hits the walmart ,, costco circut..and now she wants a job... why is this thread remind me of the old days in the usa when you were told

If I couldn't trust my girl in the states, I wouldn't want to be with her in the Philippines either.   YMMV.

smokey

No, no, 10,000 times no! Unless you find a rare exception, the Filipina groups in the US are the absolute worst thing that can happen to your relationship. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt

i found them to be like a bunch of sharks each trying to be the head shark... each has a story to tell about how easy it is to get a real rich guy and how with there tan its just for them the way is is for us when we get here.. even my wife who is 52 got hit on by the guy at DMV telling her how sexy her brown skin was.. its their turn when they get to the us to be called gwapa and stared at ...

These fella's ask for trouble by hooking up with women (?) barely out of childhood and who have not yet matured mentally. (around 25 is that age). I have no real pity for him as it is a self inflicted injury... That's not to say there aren't good younger women and a few have found them but the chances of getting an immature 'kid' is extremely high.

The girl sounds like a selfish, vagina on legs... Wouldn't do it for me either, I need some intellect, care and consideration thrown in at least, you know, what the guy is usually offering up front. (Bearing in mind that there are a lot of dickhead bad guys out there too)

FURBALL, "I have no real pity for him"

Your post indicates, to me, that under all that candy floss, cream make-up and niceness? lurks a nice Hard Bastard.... :rolleyes::dance:

EAGLE

Edited by EAGLE
  • Like 1
TheMatrix

What I find absolutely amusing is older men bringing young attractive women to the US? What in the frak do you think is going to happen?

Stay in the Philippines with them.... Unless you are unbelievably rich or incredibly good looking ur fukked. Or maybe have a huge schlong. ROFL old guys crack me up. Its about survival, these girls grow up on American TV that perpetuates unrealistic expectations. What are you thinking? Keep them in the Phils, PERIOD.

I don't know if I want to agree with you, but there is a lot of truth in what you're suggesting.

TheMatrix

No, no, 10,000 times no! Unless you find a rare exception, the Filipina groups in the US are the absolute worst thing that can happen to your relationship. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt

Yup, that's what I figured. Keep our bride away from other Filipina's and out them neighborhoods. Does that mean I have to become a "controlling" husband? LOL What other restrictions?

Stranded Shipscook

Interesting reading. I think I will be starting a thread because I'm curious how others may set boundaries with the girls they take back to the U.S. and what those boundaries may be. I'm not the controlling husband type, but with a plan to move back in a few months, I'm starting to wonder about things like, should we move near or into a Filipino neighborhood? I wonder how much influence will America place on a new bride regardless of how much she loves us?

as far as i see it, you are not old and ugly, so you be save :rolleyes: .

Panzertotem

There is a reason you don't see beautiful American women outside of large cities or around in the local malls. They are in Upper class neighborhoods several miles out of town in areas and area codes which unless u belong, ur fukked. Unless you are in the top 5% you must compete with the melting pot. The melting pot of mediocrity, mass media, and chance. God forbid you end up in the local bars and clubs filled with local yocals or ghetto oriented idiots bouncing around like monkeys listening to constant rap drizzle. One of my best friends emigrated to Canada and basically stated what I allready know. America is becoming and looking like a third world country. I lived in the San Francisco Bay area for the last decade prior to coming here to the Phils. Take a Philipina there and she will dissapear in the MASSIVE populace of the Asian community. I would much rather dissapear in the Philippines, in the arms of a beautiful Philippina, paid for or real, where at least by color of skin I'm in the top 5%. Sad but true. If I had money, I'd be in kicking around off the Greek Isles, and when the Euro falls or Greece shits the bed, thats exactly where I'll go!! Follow the exchange rate, bang some Greeks wearing a Trojan helmet!! LOL, That is really some funny shit.....trojan helmet

Edited by Panzertotem
  • Like 2
smokey

as far as i see it, you are not old and ugly, so you be save :rolleyes: .

cat dude they have reality shows on how to catch and marry a millionair.. to some of these women there is never enough money

ellenbrook2001

any foreigner or come here too meet hes future wife should at least stay 3 months here then see if they are really very compatible,then sure if a filipino go too her friend when shes abroad about problems in a relationship they all will advised found another men cause they know all they right ,oh yes trust me they will destroyed the husband then advised her too send the guy broke never ever trust the filipino friends.

SkyMan

as far as i see it, you are not old and ugly, so you be save :wink: .

I think that's a pretty bold assumption there Guenther. No I'm not talking about Steve being old and ugly, but he is at least a chunk of years older. And no I'm not suggesting Steve is a pauper, even in the US. But even if he was extremely rich, same age, etc. girls can be led down different paths by the wrong ideas whether they come from dragon ladies, TV, a younger cuter guy with a smooth tongue, whatever. Even if he is extremely rich she can find out she can take half and not have to deal with him. That is true even if such a plan isn't even close to her head at this time.

Steve, you told us you were completely toxified when you came here and that was the western influence. You said that moving to the RP saved your life. Why do you now want to return to that? I know you're thinking that now I am different and I'll be smarter. Are you sure? The west may have effects on you too.

You asked for more advice about going back so I can suggest based on your current lifestyle working out frequently, I suggest NOT getting a gym membership. This would be another bad influence on your wife like the FilAm groups. I know you're thinking you will be with her at the gym but are you sure you can do that always? I believe you are well enough off to afford a decent home gym setup that can keep you happy and hey, it's right there for you to use all the time. Maybe a bow flex and some free weights and a couple aerobic devices. You can have the music you want, TV or whatever, even work out naked. Just be careful where you drop those weights.

Good luck!

• Like 1
TheMatrix

I think that's a pretty bold assumption there Guenther. No I'm not talking about Steve being old and ugly, but he is at least a chunk of years older. And no I'm not suggesting Steve is a pauper, even in the US. But even if he was extremely rich, same age, etc. girls can be led down different paths by the wrong ideas whether they come from dragon ladies, TV, a younger cuter guy with a smooth tongue, whatever. Even if he is extremely rich she can find out she can take half and not have to deal with him. That is true even if such a plan isn't even close to her head at this time.

Steve, you told us you were completely toxified when you came here and that was the western influence. You said that moving to the RP saved your life. Why do you now want to return to that? I know you're thinking that now I am different and I'll be smarter. Are you sure? The west may have effects on you too.

You asked for more advice about going back so I can suggest based on your current lifestyle working out frequently, I suggest NOT getting a gym membership. This would be another bad influence on your wife like the FilAm groups. I know you're thinking you will be with her at the gym but are you sure you can do that always? I believe you are well enough off to afford a decent home gym setup that can keep you happy and hey, it's right there for you to use all the time. Maybe a bow flex and some free weights and a couple aerobic devices. You can have the music you want, TV or whatever, even work out naked. Just be careful where you drop those weights.

Good luck!

Good point and I agree. No manner how rich or attractive you are, there is always somebody else with more money and better looking. Being rich and handsome helps to get the girls, but does nothing to keep them. Especially since the girls have a way of seeing the grass as always greener on the other side.

Why am I am moving back? Well, I think I have gotten all I can out of the Philippines. I have healed, I have spent the last three years studying health matters and getting myself in top shape; I have a strong foundation to set off with again in the U.S. I was sick when I came here; not only physically, but mentally also with leaving a cheatin' vegas wife. All that is behind me now. A close friend tells me that the Philippines was my boot camp. I changed a lot here. 3 years ago I smoked a pack a cigarettes a day and weighed 260 lbs. Today, I'm 184 and clean as a whistle with a beautiful bride by my side. Another important reason for returning is that I have a 10-yr old daughter there in Vegas that needs her daddy... much more than my 10-day trips every few months being entertainment director. I need to be part of her daily life. Lastly, we plan on getting pregnant sometime next year, and I really prefer to raise our new kid in a first world country.

• Like 6
TheMatrix

Good luck!

Thanks for the gym advice, but nothing beats going to a real gym. I had the home gym for years... never used it. When you have to take major steps each day to get dressed, eat properly, dress in your gym clothes, drive to the gym... you are more inclined to give it a 100% workout rather than working out at home. Tried it before, but the temptation of the refrigerator mid-workout, or phone calls, or other distractions take away from being totally committed. Once you're in the gym, the ambiance forces full commitment. Go big or stay home (mentality).

• Like 2
Wombat No More

i would say in the time my wife has been in the us she says about 75% of the marriages seem to be doing fine... and the one thing that surprised her is the other pinoy were the ones to convince the new girls that they have lots of rights .. she said one girl they all gave a hard time to because her husband lost his job and was not looking hard enough to please them and she should divorce him and they would set her up with an employed guy as long as looks were not so important

This description of 'attitudes' would see the girl in question in the OP, fit right into the Filipino community there. She would quickly rise to be a ring (gang) leader I'm sure...

Often (but not always) Filipino groups in our countries are bad for a supposingly good relationship... There will ALWAYS be snobby, toffy nosed bitches who think they are far better than the newly arrived girl and will come forth with all the wisdom (dribble) of their many years in the country and advise all sorts of shit that spells trouble for you and the missus... One needs to be a bit careful and keep an ear to the ground (often it is another hubby giving you the warning of whatever bullshit is floating about) and a close eye on any slight changes in attitude and/or opinion from the missus, especially in a short period of time after a Filipino party/get together.

One day, right after a gathering, I did my stand up job at the CR (DUNNY) and she came in right after me and screams loudly about me leaving the toilet seat "up"... I took it all onboard calmly (we had been married maybe 16 years+ and no such outburst b4???) and said "Oh, sorry". The next day, she came out of the CR just as I was going in and I yelled loudly at her "What do you mean by leaving the toilet seat down!" Never heard any more about toilet seats... I told my 1st missus on 2 such Philly groups that we were not going back to them... Surprisingly, she agreed and for the same reasons I had, before I even told her why.

Although, I have to admit that some of the best party times I've had (no not wild parties) have been all at Filipino ones and I found that they were generally more vibrant, friendly and the whole thing more pleasing than most of the other "do's" I'd attended with fellow Aussies only. I did notice that a lot of the Aussie husbands were a bit whimpy, but not all of them and many a good bloke was a new found friend. Just need to be careful and aware that trouble will come from some Filipina/s and be prepared to deal with the interruption to your normal life suddenly. But saying that, I got bitten too and the undue influence on my wife came from two such 'bitches' met at these gatherings and who became my wife's 2 best friends... Later, after the seperations (yeah 2 of them for 1 yr + each) I find out both were former brothel Mamasan's. They fit right into my mould of people who simply "don't care". 4 months after getting back together after the last seperation, I accidently found out that my wife was banging another guy at the Uni she was a final year PhD student at. I came later in the year to find my new wife here and haven't looked back since. My opinion of what happened is that it was a result of influences at Filipino gatherings and that her attitude turned basically into 'selfish' and there was bugger all I could do about it...

FURBALL, "I have no real pity for him"

Your post indicates, to me, that under all that candy floss, cream make-up and niceness? lurks a nice Hard Bastard.... :wink::)

EAGLE

You cunning Eagle bastard you...

any foreigner or come here too meet hes future wife should at least stay 3 months here then see if they are really very compatible,then sure if a filipino go too her friend when shes abroad about problems in a relationship they all will advised found another men cause they know all they right ,oh yes trust me they will destroyed the husband then advised her too send the guy broke never ever trust the filipino friends.

Well Ellen, that's fairly good advice. Most of us can't possibly stay for 3 months initially so therin lies a problem... I came for 21 days only with a list of 6 girls, and each girl was told I was meeting 5 others too, Mr. honesty, even if I say so myself coz I have never been a deceptive or secretive man. I picked one to meet me at the airport and I didn't look at any other of the girls... I went home after 3 weeks (I had a 15 year old daughter to care for) and corresponded by internet and mail for 18 months before I came back permanently and after my daughter finally agreed to go and stay with her mother... I found Filipino gossip and advice to be the worst occurrence in any relationship. Having said that, my own family, (mum and 2 sisters) were a bad influence when I brought my 1st wife back some 22 years before... They got her aside several times and said (she told me) don't let him do this or that and don't you do this etc... Ahhh, it was bloody hopeless and the family learnt their lesson of interference the first time and never did it again... Family can be just as bad as bad Philly advice. Geez, I've written another novel!!! bye..

• Like 1

Well, I went thru the whole process, Got the K1 visa approved. She was worried about mom. So, bought mom a multi-cab, bought sister lap top and printer. Paid for brothers past school. treated her as my wife from the day she agreed to marry me. Well when it came time to go to manila for interview she started to get flaky. would not email for days. Wanted to take the 120,000.00 peso in bank and buy corolla for when I visited so we would not need to rent car. Money was for room and board in Manila. st lukes bill, BPI visa bill and cfo classes. Well I put two and two together and just moved on. Yes, it cost me 15K US. As I said I treated her as my wife. I am 56 and she was 21. I got off cheap. did not have to deal with this guys situation. let me say. I am a fat ugly old man. With many medicail issues. I have two teenage daughters who make me work at everything. Racking leaves to getting a tire fixed to not loosing a phone. Yet I was bringing Ann to the US because I do need to continue to work to send them thru college. I did tell Ann the we would have to sign a pre-nuptial. that what we build together of course would be hers. but the house I have would go to my kids as my mom left it to me. She said I was a hard headed man. I am. I learned a lot from this experince. my time has passed. All I can do with women this age is have fun. I just got back fro a trip to Manila, Angles city, Subic bay and cebu.

Angeles city is like shoooting fish in a barrell. It is not much fun. I went to mass twice while in cebu at the redemporist church. Went to a AA meeting there also. And meet a girl who I spent a week with. As boyfriend and girlfriend. I do enjoy that more than angeles city. Where will my life lead me. I do not know. but that dream of a loving partner who is young is past.

60 year old women just do not turn me on. I hate femminist and think they have divided my country. So I will just live out the rest of my life with little brite spots and lots of work. that is how I feel today.

It is hard getting old. RED

• Like 6
Panzertotem

Good point and I agree. No manner how rich or attractive you are, there is always somebody else with more money and better looking. Being rich and handsome helps to get the girls, but does nothing to keep them. Especially since the girls have a way of seeing the grass as always greener on the other side.

Why am I am moving back? Well, I think I have gotten all I can out of the Philippines. I have healed, I have spent the last three years studying health matters and getting myself in top shape; I have a strong foundation to set off with again in the U.S. I was sick when I came here; not only physically, but mentally also with leaving a cheatin' vegas wife. All that is behind me now. A close friend tells me that the Philippines was my boot camp. I changed a lot here. 3 years ago I smoked a pack a cigarettes a day and weighed 260 lbs. Today, I'm 184 and clean as a whistle with a beautiful bride by my side. Another important reason for returning is that I have a 10-yr old daughter there in Vegas that needs her daddy... much more than my 10-day trips every few months being entertainment director. I need to be part of her daily life. Lastly, we plan on getting pregnant sometime next year, and I really prefer to raise our new kid in a first world country.

Dude I think that is Awesome! Good for you! Perhaps I will undergo a transformation for the better too. I know this for sure, I am much different than when I came. Unfortunately I have stopped working out since I started working. I have also picked up smoking and I have always been against such a filthy habit. But in spite of that I am sure I will stop smoking and get back into the gym groove. Best of luck to you and your bride.

Edited by Panzertotem