Bad News for an American regarding his Filipina Fiance

I'll bet she doesn't even need to claim anything in abuse other than the man was 30 years older than she is and took advantage of her mentally. "This man came to the Philippines and married me and took me away from all my familiy and then made verbal threats to me! He told me I couldn't chat with other men or play Farmville!!! If I go back to the Philippines, I'll be marked for life!!!"

• Like 2
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMatrix

• ILPI

• smokey

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over time i have learned to be more and more cautious about who i would hook up with to possibly bring here. I think it can work out if you are careful even with age differences but just as clearly a

my wife was only in the us 3 months and got her drivers lic and hits the walmart ,, costco circut..and now she wants a job... why is this thread remind me of the old days in the usa when you were told

If I couldn't trust my girl in the states, I wouldn't want to be with her in the Philippines either.   YMMV.

when your girl says to you i,m quite happy livin in a nippa hut you know you got a good un lol

• Like 1
JSL-USMC

What is the saying....act in haste, repent in leisure. That may not be the case here but Dick can lead you astray quite often.

I was advised, some years ago, "Go to the province and find a girl. The big city, college grads, intellectuals are interested only in a ticket to the U.S. Older women....35 + are jaded, POd because they have been screwed over by men and have a seabag full of problems."

I also found out that Skyman is correct. Other Filipinas are full of advice for your wife, and so are their American husbands. It really PO me to hear some guy telling my wife...you ought to do this, you ought to do that. That's when we left the party

JSL
  • Like 3
quit_yume

Older women....35 + are jaded,

that has been my experience for most of the 35+ also.. i often will hear something like "how do you like the taste of pinay?" on my first chat with them.. really a turnoff.

quit_yume

Yes. All she has to do is accuse him of abuse (to the authorities)...but she has to come up with a better story than she did to Quit Yume to make it stick. Otherwise...you are right. Even if she does marry another American, she will have to return to the Philippines and go through the spousal visa process...which because of her history will NOT be the slam dunk it usually is.

i know one filipina here that recently married someone other than her petitioning fiance within her 90 days here and just filed the change of status forms and was approved no problem. of course that girl also left an older so-so looking guy and now has a younger and wealthier kano also.. lol but in that case the original fiance really was kind of not paying proper attention to her. it seemed like he didnt deserve her

eggnoggin

im forty years older than my girl...she runs in flawless symmetry naked around the back yard at least once a day..whether its during a luncheon or just to freak out the 79 year old gardener...shes greedy shallow vindictive vain deceptive .in essence ..all woman.all vietnamese...my original filipina nanny lives with us now...and my girls family in repulse bay...i had a dog that would spend hours outside waiting to come in and pee on the rug..youve got to be smarter than the dog amigos..there are a millionways to send em back..even the wisest man of all ..solomon...was deceived and undone by a woman....if you cant run with the big dogs..just sit on the porch with your pig face monkey girl and watch the show... :rofl:

• Like 4

i took her out for a bite to eat and got into talking specifics about the abuse.. apparently he was around 50 and according to her very ugly. kind of shocked me that she just met the guy in cebu a few months ago and didnt think he was ugly then. as she described the 'abusive' situation i realized that he never touched her... never yelled at her... never threatened her.. they merely argued regarding how much time she spent on the internet. so in short order she took off for her friends house and is now meeting with lawyers to see how she can arrange to stay without having to go back to her fiance.

I'll repeat what I've said here before: Internet dating is an addiction, especially for women. Once they get a taste of constant attention, admiration, flattery and possible financial donations from guys in numbers, it's extremely hard to give that up. On the biggest Filipina dating site, 1000 of the women currently reside in the USA.

Edited by Willie

Right On Smokey-but also these types of kunts are twisted more then a prezel.If the guy had big bucks and she wanted to work and he said Why you don't need too work we have plenty-she would attack saying he refused to let her work.If it is needed for her too work,Dili man,are you sick.The fil-am groups are pathethic(pardon Brod-i know yours is an exception)My wife and I went to two different gatherings years ago-My wife who was new at the time in the USA whispered in my ear lets get out of here-BYE BYE.It would take me hours just to be able to begin to find the words for these pathetic relationships.We decided to let them be who they are and we will at a long distance be who we are.my wife gets along beautifully with american woman.no manipulating,no scamming,no conning,just nice people.

in arizona and Washington my wife has meet a few Filiappana who after coming to the us find out their husbands are NOT rich and expect them to work in some cases and they tell my wife or thru the other pinoy that this is unexpetable and if they knew this before coming to the us they would of NEVER married this guy and its his fault to LET them assum he was going to be able to support them IN A WAY AND STYLE THEY WERE TRICKED TO THINK WAS TRUE.. of course we are negtive if we tell this type of story as to many here in the first place its not possible that a women from the philippines would be anything but perfect in every way and we are also negtive and hateful .. so shit happens and you just be glad it did not happen to you

Edited by Baywak
shadow

Chances are there were MANY red flags leading up to this. However, when desperate men think with the wrong head, they will refuse to acknowledge them. They WANT SO BADLY for it to be like in the fairy tales that they will believe anything she tells them, and even after proving beyond a doubt to them she is no good, (no, Auntie is alive and well, and the carabao does not need braces) they will continue to proceed with the relationship and will continue sending many thousands of dollars until she finally does get to the USA, and immediately dumps them.

Usually these are the guys that cry the loudest when you tell them it will cost $250 to find out if she is good or not. They don't hesitate to send thousands of dollars to a girl that has ill intentions, but to actually pay someone to do the dirty work and prove it to them? Nah!

This story has a very familiar ring to it.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

• Like 4
USMC-Retired

People wonder why it takes 6-9 months for visa or even longer. It is this right here that causes it. Sometimes they are just waiting you out. To see if you give up or change your mind.

Edited by Norseman
SkyMan

Yes. All she has to do is accuse him of abuse (to the authorities)...but she has to come up with a better story than she did to Quit Yume to make it stick. Otherwise...you are right. Even if she does marry another American, she will have to return to the Philippines and go through the spousal visa process...which because of her history will NOT be the slam dunk it usually is.

Perhaps if she claims abuse, QY will be able to attest to her original story of the horrendous abuse she suffered at the hands of her fiance. How dare he restrict internet access.
USMC-Retired

If it were me. I would report her to ICE. I hate things like this because it makes it harder for everyone.

• Like 2
TheMatrix

Interesting reading. I think I will be starting a thread because I'm curious how others may set boundaries with the girls they take back to the U.S. and what those boundaries may be. I'm not the controlling husband type, but with a plan to move back in a few months, I'm starting to wonder about things like, should we move near or into a Filipino neighborhood? I wonder how much influence will America place on a new bride regardless of how much she loves us?

Panzertotem

What I find absolutely amusing is older men bringing young attractive women to the US? What in the frak do you think is going to happen?

Stay in the Philippines with them.... Unless you are unbelievably rich or incredibly good looking ur fukked. Or maybe have a huge schlong. ROFL old guys crack me up. Its about survival, these girls grow up on American TV that perpetuates unrealistic expectations. What are you thinking? Keep them in the Phils, PERIOD.

Edited by Panzertotem
  • Like 5
RetiredNavyGuy

Interesting reading. I think I will be starting a thread because I'm curious how others may set boundaries with the girls they take back to the U.S. and what those boundaries may be. I'm not the controlling husband type, but with a plan to move back in a few months, I'm starting to wonder about things like, should we move near or into a Filipino neighborhood? I wonder how much influence will America place on a new bride regardless of how much she loves us?

No, no, 10,000 times no! Unless you find a rare exception, the Filipina groups in the US are the absolute worst thing that can happen to your relationship. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt

• Like 1