Bad News for an American regarding his Filipina Fiance

Actually I'm just jealous coz i always thought she was MY sweety !! :yahoo:

what a load of patronizing claptrap....... are you two happy clappers still not finished giving each other high fives and a pat on the bum yet...... :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMatrix

• ILPI

• smokey

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over time i have learned to be more and more cautious about who i would hook up with to possibly bring here. I think it can work out if you are careful even with age differences but just as clearly a

my wife was only in the us 3 months and got her drivers lic and hits the walmart ,, costco circut..and now she wants a job... why is this thread remind me of the old days in the usa when you were told

If I couldn't trust my girl in the states, I wouldn't want to be with her in the Philippines either.   YMMV.

Davaoeno

what a load of patronizing claptrap....... are you two happy clappers still not finished giving each other high fives and a pat on the bum yet...... :ROFLMAO:

I just love it when the ones who are left out sit in the corner with their little green jealous eyes shining and whine about how life is unfair !!

Edited by davaolife
Jess Bartone

you fellas are crackin' me up

P.S. I've run out of likes.

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1

I just love it when the ones who are left out sit in the corner with their little green jealous eyes shining and whine about how life is unfair !!

Can you explain what you're trying to say in laymans terms....??? I really can't get a grasp of this.... me being such a thick twat an'all ...I hope you don't mean I am jealous of a little duo, one who thinks it's alright to go shagging married women and the other who seems to have fantasies about 3somes with no strings attached....??? :twocents:

overall life is pretty good for me...... it will be much better once I am living permanantly with my loved ones......

The majority of men and women are comfortable enough in their humanity to hold true to their vows. A certain minority are sociopaths who put instant personal gratification above all else, even the offspring they should be instinctively driven to protect are forgotten, discarded, abandoned, by the self-absorbed mentality. I wonder how many children our own hot dog vendor has scattered around south-east Asia, being the utmost sociopath of the most horrific kind.

well if you are talking about who I think you are talking about he has already posted on how he gets hundreds of extra large condoms free on the NHS so i suspect your accusations are probably quite unfounded.

well if you are talking about who I think you are talking about he has already posted on how he gets hundreds of extra large condoms free on the NHS so i suspect your accusations are probably quite unfounded.

Whilst Whippy is cheap.... he is certainly not stupid... good post Sperry.....

Ok Athena, we need to here from you (if this is ok for me to ask LOL)

Athena, you responded to my post, to which i responded back and i thought we had understanding & completion. Since then 2 lads have questioned my tone. My last communication with you had nothing but respect for you & your views.

Question: Do we need further discussion or are we complete?

PS: Bet you are killing yourself laughing...3 blokes are now walking on egg shells around here in your honor

Why is everybody sucking up to Athena?

Isn't she married to a Scotch man? If there was ever a definitive sign of flawed judgment that must surely be the one.

Jess Bartone

I wonder

your accusations

I'm sure I've heard you bleating about bad Filipino reporting somewhere.

I guess you would know.

i always make it abundantly clear right away that whoever i marry WILL work and im not here offering a free ride to someone that wants to sit home and do very little..

................I think in this case the guy is largely to blame for giving the girl a false impression. I guess I'm just as guilty although it was more of a change in circumstances than flat out decieption. When I met my wife I was a mildly successful realtor and the first place I stayed with her was Shangrila on Mactan Island. I proceeded to take her to Baracay, Manila and various other places. l even took her whole family by plane to Manila then to the Ocean Adventure Park in Subic ! Of course she got the idea I was rich! That was 3 years before we got married. Things changed over the years. The real estate market went to hell in California. I now have a modest job and my wife is in college. We are happily married 6 years now because we took time to know each other.
  • Like 1

Ok Athena, we need to here from you (if this is ok for me to ask LOL)

Question: Do we need further discussion or are we complete?

YES! its done and dusted ……………… si finis!!! :wink: :P

Actually I'm just jealous coz i always thought she was MY sweety !! :ROFLMAO:

Huh ……………… and here was I thinking im your Goddess????????????? :lmao:

wonders never ceased ……............. :P:D

Why is everybody sucking up to Athena?

Isn't she married to a Scotch man? If there was ever a definitive sign of flawed judgment that must surely be the one.

To a wonderful SCOTS man actually!

I have a juvenile sense of humour and the term “sucking” makes me feel funny inside ………….......

my guess is, some blokes are just being kind and dont like to see me cry or wary that I run to Daddy Paul crying that they are sooooooooooooo nasty to me ………………… :D

• Like 1