• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reynaldo

• Headshot

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow I agree. You know it is so stupid when these subjects come up. What do you do when are back home to meet women. Or are you so unable to you have no clue about dating. People believe women will

Instead of discussing who's sluttier how about we get back to the meeting girls? Guys like me aren't going to abandon their businesses to go live there for a year just to meet girls. I'm going for a

This is a lot simpler than the debate makes it out to be. It depends ... duh.   You want a religious girl? Go find her in a church You want a one night stand? Many bars in the Mango area You want

Posted Images

ArieBombarie

We all say to new members to come here and find a girl, but I have never seen any advice on how to find a good girl here in Cebu.

So lets say we have a guy, lets call him Joe Bloggs.

Joe has just come from the airport and has found a hotel in Fuente.

So where would we send Joe to find his first girl.

Joe's first girl a bad girl or a good girl?

Edited by ArieBombarie
Headshot

Joe's first girl a bad girl or a good girl?

You must have missed Whippy's post. There is no such thing as good girls or bad girls...there are only girls to be used...regardless of how or where you meet them.

• Like 3

Meeting the right girl, or a good girl, is a black swan event...there is no formula.

ArieBombarie

You must have missed Whippy's post. There is no such thing as good girls or bad girls...there are only girls to be used...regardless of how or where you meet them.

I did catch up later :dance:

there is some truth in the good and bad argument I guess, plenty a bar girl made a good wife, it is not a choice for life and I really do not hold it against a person if they prostitute themselves (they are not hurting anybody but themselves)

my old dad always said everybody who has to work is a whore because you exchange your time and energy for money

• Like 5
Davaoeno
why cheapen it by looking for some quick thrills

whats wrong with quick thrills ???

• Like 2
Stranded Shipscook

whats wrong with quick thrills ???

they are so short thrilled and then some aren"t that quick anymore... :dance:

questsea73

This is just an idea I had while sometimes being in Bangkok when I lived in Thailand. I never tried it, but think it could be effective if good looks and some degree of apparent classy behavior on the part of the woman is required by the searcher.

Start eatting every day in a different restaurant/lounge in 4 and 5 star hotels, lunch and dinner. There are an inordinate number of attractive women working front desk, restaurant waitresses, etc. in Thailand....probably the same in metro Cebu. Single out (cowboys would say "mentally earmark" the one(s) you are interested in.....if a waitress, make sure the second time you come back to be seated at a table she serves....and don't be shy in a polite way of letting her know you find her attractive and that you are available for date....If a front desk/customer service lady, find a reason to talk to her....ask hotel rates, cars/tours available...and hope social skills gear in.

Ken

• Like 3
Stranded Shipscook

This is just an idea I had while sometimes being in Bangkok when I lived in Thailand. I never tried it, but think it could be effective if good looks and some degree of apparent classy behavior on the part of the woman is required by the searcher.

Start eatting every day in a different restaurant/lounge in 4 and 5 star hotels, lunch and dinner. There are an inordinate number of attractive women working front desk, restaurant waitresses, etc. in Thailand....probably the same in metro Cebu. Single out (cowboys would say "mentally earmark" the one(s) you are interested in.....if a waitress, make sure the second time you come back to be seated at a table she serves....and don't be shy in a polite way of letting her know you find her attractive and that you are available for date....If a front desk/customer service lady, find a reason to talk to her....ask hotel rates, cars/tours available...and hope social skills gear in.

Ken

That's good advise, if one wants a waitress or desk front clerk as girlfriend/wife.

I always like to point out, that people should look for equals. Educational, hobbies, Interests, Religious and world views and so on..

of course one could wait till the partner catches up or matches through "convincing" or 'teaching", but its not a good guarantee.

• Like 2
Headshot

That's good advise, if one wants a waitress or desk front clerk as girlfriend/wife.

I always like to point out, that people should look for equals. Educational, hobbies, Interests, Religious and world views and so on..

of course one could wait till the partner catches up or matches through "convincing" or 'teaching", but its not a good guarantee.

So many people are underemployed here that a waitress or desk clerk may have much more education (and a lot more intelligence) than you might expect from somebody working in a similar job in the West. Way too many Westerners make the mistake of judging a Filipina's intelligence by the work she does here.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2

They would never ever engage in that behaviour , one of my GF's is ex bar even she wont.

I have lived here 5 years now and due to my "playboy" lifestyle have met a lot of women. I have met girls like the op is asking, I have met girls who work in places Reynaldo posted.

"Playboy lifestyle" guess that makes you an expert.

As we all know, it doesn't take much to get a girls/women here.

• Like 1

I will agree I am shallow, but I do not see any one as objects. As for bad people the list is valid for every country I did not say Filipinos.

If you think there are no bad people on this earth why do we have police and jails.

As for malls the post seemed all about casual meet ups "Romance, Dating, Marriage & Family" is not the forum for such replies. Malls are not a easy way to meet future wife's as you are just meeting some one random. Yes it more on topic than the rest on the post, but not a easy option.

The Op asked "How to meet a Girl in Cebu and my answer was not inappropriate as you are suggesting.

Again, the Op never mentioned a word about marriage.

You should go back and read the original post.

Mall's are not an easy option?

Would you like to share with Joe where you get your teenage girls?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

hopefully this thread isn't going to wade in to territory that is going to get it locked

Davaoeno

I have no problem with having a waitress or desk clerk as a gf- I find they usually have excellent social skills [ and are much less arrogant than the professional woman can be !]

• Like 2
smokey

so then who would be your equal ... fry cook at Mc donalds? JOKE<<<<