How to meet a girl in Cebu

To meet a woman that you are compatibable with in the Philippines depends on how much time you have to tell you how to go about it. I believe it is best to be introduced for the best chance of success and the least amount of time. If you can live there already in your life then you will surely find a wonderful woman thru just living in Cebu area. If you are going to be there for a short time lets say less than a month then I would attend all functions put on by members here and be yourself. If one of the wives or girlfriends think you are right for someone they know they will ask you or have their husbands ask you. Then you can go on dates and be aware you may have a chaperone depending on her age and family. If you then find the one I would go home at the end of the month and keep in contact as much as possible and if it is meant to be then she will be more in love with you and you will be more in love with her when you come back in 6 months say.

If you both cant live without each other it will become clear to you both and you then can marry her there in the Philippines or do a fiancee visa to your home country if you are not yet living in the Philippines.

Good luck and your friend will find the right woman if he is patient and knows how to love himself and her the right way.

• Like 1
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reynaldo

• Headshot

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow I agree. You know it is so stupid when these subjects come up. What do you do when are back home to meet women. Or are you so unable to you have no clue about dating. People believe women will

Instead of discussing who's sluttier how about we get back to the meeting girls? Guys like me aren't going to abandon their businesses to go live there for a year just to meet girls. I'm going for a

This is a lot simpler than the debate makes it out to be. It depends ... duh.   You want a religious girl? Go find her in a church You want a one night stand? Many bars in the Mango area You want

Posted Images

hey joe!!!

he will have no problem meeting people with his name. he is already known. :)

the last name maybe needs to be changed.

where to meet people? at the types of places that represent things you like to do. in public i mean.

perhaps a restaurant or shops by a beach is a good start.

USMC-Retired
the 'good girls' vs 'bad t girls' on this forum is just an indicator that quite a large number of posters on here are so shallow, they don't actually class Filipinos as individual human beings at all but as objects, some of which, the 'good' ones, can be used, while others, the 'bad' ones, cannot.

Wow I agree. You know it is so stupid when these subjects come up. What do you do when are back home to meet women. Or are you so unable to you have no clue about dating. People believe women will just throw themselves at you here. That does not happen and if it does I doubt she is the kind you really want to be with. You must use social skills to meet women. That is it. YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS. What works for anyone else will not work for you. The Philippines is not a Sears Catalog where you just go and pick what you want.

• Like 9
smokey

Well if you think those girls are good girls I advise you they are only good for one thing leaving them.

well maybe you can loan him one of you friends..

Stranded Shipscook

I can't tell you where Joe Blog can find his ideal girl, as i don't have his Psychological- Social profile. or do you like to match an honest and goodhearted Trucker with, lets say, a female Lawyer ?

So in general one can find woman the same way as back home, go to places HE likes, common interest is always a garant for finding somebody.

1980's:

When i was in San Francisco for a few months, i went to Berkeley Campus and was invited to lots of Parties immediately, the rest was easy.

When i was in Manila i did similar things, i went to Quezon Universities and hang around in the student places there or went to Plays and other open activities.

That went all very well for me. But i was in my twenties...

Simple still, if one wants to meet woman, he could go to Social and Cultural events in Cebu City, the Hotel can give one a list.

There he most likely will meet married woman, but they then have single ones they know and in no time he will be introduced.

Filipinos are a curios bunch and any foreigner in "their" places will be openhearted invited. Just be humble at first. or maybe always. To meet woman DIRECT in public often leads to meeting BAD ones. because an honest and good woman (exemptions !!) would probably slap a guy in the face if he trolls over and says " Hey baby, like a date with me?"

As mentioned, a honest and goodhearted Trucker does not necessarily have to hang around in Truckers joint in the Philippines to bang the waitress or woman hanging around those trucker places.

• Like 2
smokey

not very romantic but lets face reality ... a guy comes here 4 or 5 times stays in hotels most likely will spend 15 to 20 thousand dollars ... and think nothing of it but scream and moan and groan about using a service like pointman to check out if when the cat is away the mouse will play... most of us have been married a few times so that should be a clue that we are not the sharpest tools in the box..

• Like 3

the 'good girls' vs 'bad t girls' on this forum is just an indicator that quite a large number of posters on here are so shallow, they don't actually class Filipinos as individual human beings at all but as objects, some of which, the 'good' ones, can be used, while others, the 'bad' ones, cannot.

I will agree I am shallow, but I do not see any one as objects. As for bad people the list is valid for every country I did not say Filipinos.

If you think there are no bad people on this earth why do we have police and jails.

As for malls the post seemed all about casual meet ups "Romance, Dating, Marriage & Family" is not the forum for such replies. Malls are not a easy way to meet future wife's as you are just meeting some one random. Yes it more on topic than the rest on the post, but not a easy option.

How to meet a girl in Cebu????

I honestly never expected to see a topic on this, ever.

Why not ask "how do you suggest I get out of bed?" or "do I need my eyes open to read?"

7f100a09dca6c5bfb841a943a14281768845ca92.gif

KonGC

• Like 3
smokey

Why not ask "how do you suggest I get out of bed?" or "do I need my eyes open to read?"

KonGC

this thread should be mixed in with the bored in cebu thread

well maybe you can loan him one of you friends..

They would never ever engage in that behaviour , one of my GF's is ex bar even she wont.

I have lived here 5 years now and due to my "playboy" lifestyle have met a lot of women. I have met girls like the op is asking, I have met girls who work in places Reynaldo posted.

Justin Kredible
I will agree I am shallow, but I do not see any one as objects.

The two are mutually inclusive.

KonGC

It is a valid question as every country has it own place to meet singles. Here being a expat can add another layer to the experience. I think it has been answered, but like all internet forums there are posts that are way off base

smokey

They would never ever engage in that behaviour , one of my GF's is ex bar even she wont.

I have lived here 5 years now and due to my "playboy" lifestyle have met a lot of women. I have met girls like the op is asking, I have met girls who work in places Reynaldo posted.

They would never ever engage in that behaviour , one of my GF's is ex bar even she wont.,,, now this is a tall statement ...

• Like 3

the best way to meet girls in the Philippines is exactly the same as you would in your own country, the only difference is you have better odds and some culture differences.

I have found the girls I have met by chance, nothing was planned or when looking... if you force it then it won't happen!

• Like 3