How to meet a girl in Cebu

For Real

So where would we send Joe to find his first girl.

"First Girl" implies other girls will be sought after, and a girl is not a woman. He should go to Mango or the Fuente circle.

Pay for service is the only way Joe Bloggs will leave Cebu better than when he arrived

In this case, Joe Bloggs is on the wrong forum

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reynaldo

• Headshot

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow I agree. You know it is so stupid when these subjects come up. What do you do when are back home to meet women. Or are you so unable to you have no clue about dating. People believe women will

Instead of discussing who's sluttier how about we get back to the meeting girls? Guys like me aren't going to abandon their businesses to go live there for a year just to meet girls. I'm going for a

This is a lot simpler than the debate makes it out to be. It depends ... duh.   You want a religious girl? Go find her in a church You want a one night stand? Many bars in the Mango area You want

Posted Images

i too never understood this theory ... lets fly 7000 miles and spend thousands but lets complain about the price of the taxi at the airport.. if your budget is that tight stay home and save more..

Correct Robert.

Look, no joke intended, but those of us who have been blessed know we have lucky to find a beautiful woman in face and personality 12,000 miles away. If it left up to us we would be scraping up the bottom of the barrel to find someone compable to our loved ones. Joe has obviously investigated so to me why cheapen it by looking for some quick thrills? Again this is my opinion. If you are going to come this far, then make it worth it. And to me a hot night at the Cebu Marriott is not worth it. Again this is me.

Edited by Cary

The OP mentioned nothing about marriage.

A good girl is up to one's own interpretation.

Well if you think those girls are good girls I advise you they are only good for one thing leaving them.

For Real

Well if you think those girls are good girls I advise you they are only good for one thing leaving them.

That is a bit harsh.

• Like 1
tobster

"First Girl" implies other girls will be sought after, and a girl is not a woman. He should go to Mango or the Fuente circle.

Pay for service is the only way Joe Bloggs will leave Cebu better than when he arrived

In this case, Joe Bloggs is on the wrong forum

To qualify my statement....I am implying that he will need to meet a few girls to find the one who is right for him....not marry the first one
udonthani
I have never seen any advice on how to find a good girl here in Cebu.

that may be because there's no such thing as any 'good girl', or 'bad girl', and if anybody thinks that there there is, then there isn't much hope for them engaging with any other human being on any meaningful level at all above that of the comic-book. .

• Like 3

Opinions are like ass holes, every one has one.

• Like 1

that may be because there's no such thing as any 'good girl', or 'bad girl', and if anybody thinks that there there is, then there isn't much hope for them engaging with any other human being on any meaningful level at all above that of the comic-book. .

There are good and bad girls.

Liars

Gold diggers

Unfaithful

Drug adicts

• Like 2

Double post

I should also add fat lol

Edited by frenzy3

Opinions are like ass holes, every one has one.

Enjoy your life I will enjoy mine. I have met a few bar girls living here and the places you said are places I would avoid.

Enjoy your life I will enjoy mine. I have met a few bar girls living here and the places you said are places I would avoid.

Bar's was just one place mentioned.

Mall's was another.

Do you avoid Mall's?

Again, the OP never mentioned "marriage".

My reply was broad as to give Joe some options.

FirstTimeInCebu

Use proper social skills to find a date.

Edited by FirstTimeInCebu
udonthani

the 'good girls' vs 'bad t girls' on this forum is just an indicator that quite a large number of posters on here are so shallow, they don't actually class Filipinos as individual human beings at all but as objects, some of which, the 'good' ones, can be used, while others, the 'bad' ones, cannot.

• Like 2
tobster

the 'good girls' vs 'bad t girls' on this forum is just an indicator that quite a large number of posters on here are so shallow, they don't actually class Filipinos as individual human beings at all but as objects, some of which, the 'good' ones, can be used, while others, the 'bad' ones, cannot.

I think we are going a little off topic here

Lets make some meaningful suggestions and not split hairs on other peoples posts