How to meet a girl in Cebu

Davaoeno

Girl with healthy sexual appetite who likes to enjoy sex with men she finds attractive-even if sometimes she doesnt know them that well = slut [ and scorned by many of her friends ]

Guy with healthy sexual appetite who will screw almost any girl he can as often as he can = stud [ and the envy of many of his friends]

Who said life was fair !!

• Like 1
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reynaldo

• Headshot

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow I agree. You know it is so stupid when these subjects come up. What do you do when are back home to meet women. Or are you so unable to you have no clue about dating. People believe women will

Instead of discussing who's sluttier how about we get back to the meeting girls? Guys like me aren't going to abandon their businesses to go live there for a year just to meet girls. I'm going for a

This is a lot simpler than the debate makes it out to be. It depends ... duh.   You want a religious girl? Go find her in a church You want a one night stand? Many bars in the Mango area You want

Posted Images

Stranded Shipscook

I'm curious about those looking down on the bar girls, how many girls have they slept with? Because if it's over 3-4 I'd say they are sluts themselves they just couldn't make a living off of it.

134, i have a diary of my life. The vast majority was in Europe. only 48 in the P.I.

I think 16 of the total were Prosties "off duty".

Now am i a slut ? Nope, just have had a sexually active life. Like many 50 or older men, HIV only came into play in the mid eighties and killed the "fun".

Anyhow, Women have exactly the same amount of Sex than men, takes two to tango, right ? :)

• 4 weeks later...
bepresentnow

I like them young :D around 18 - 21. I'm Asian American, and look like a regular filipino, so I don't get as much attention as my white buddy. But still get great success at the malls/shops etc.

If you're a white dude, you're gonna be unstoppable at the Malls, just write your phone number on small pieces of paper and pass them out. You just gotta be discrete as they don't want their friends to think they're slutty or easy.

of all this response i have seen here the best way to meet a philippine woman. Come to the philippines meet with friends and their familys

towboat72

i did 3 trips here (each one for at least a month) MET A LOT OF GIRLS but not the girl .but then i was not really looking to really get all involved with anyone.finally on the next trip i met her and she is the one i love.she may not be the girl for you but i sure know shes the one for me.what i want and need is not the same as what you may want and need,thats why there are so many differant brands and models of cars---not everyone wants the same thing.just my thinking

• Like 2

134, i have a diary of my life. The vast majority was in Europe. only 48 in the P.I.

I think 16 of the total were Prosties "off duty".

Sounds a little Creepy G.

• Like 2
Davaoeno
Sounds a little Creepy G.

i was reluctant to ask if each one was rated- along with her preferences for positions and technique !! Sounds like the next edition of The Kinsey Reports will be coming out soon ??

134, i have a diary of my life.

Damn, you beat me by 3. Still, it ain't over yet.

KonGC

• Like 1

If I was able to count and recall or they were all so important then I would think something was wrong with my life!

• Like 1
Experienced

i was reluctant to ask if each one was rated- along with her preferences for positions and technique !! Sounds like the next edition of The Kinsey Reports will be coming out soon ??

That or Penthouse Forums!

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I find the nurses to be very nice with a good command of the language.......If you got to any of the restaurants near CEBU DOC at Fuente you see a lot of them.

I once ended up talking with a couple of gay nurses ( i think most of male nurses are gay here) and invited to a party where I met 40 single nursing students......

My advice is to just be very sociable and polite and make lots of friends

WARNING; if you do get invited to a party make sure you NOT the one footing the bill......lol