Euro collapse

What a load of balderdash.! IMO

EAGLE Tom

Well, the nice thing about our opinions on this subject, is all we have to do is sit back and watch what happens to see if it is balderdash or not.

• Like 1
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stranded Shipscook

• BFHammer

• EAGLE

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dude i am 60 years old now and have been hearing of one dooms day after another and yet still we are here... just enjoy life and let the skittso types worry about end of days.

The OP article is full of shit and nonsense.   I suggest to read decent newspapers/magazine with real and full background info.   here is one :   http://www.spiegel.de/international/

Jeezz "don't mention the War"   Tom

Posted Images

Ooooo the Germans Catman is rattled. :notallthere::lol::rofl:

Jeezz "don't mention the War"

Tom

Edited by EAGLE
  • Like 3

Well, the nice thing about our opinions on this subject, is all we have to do is sit back and watch what happens to see if it is balderdash or not.

Quite true.! " The fact that the last two World Wars started there isn't a coincidence"

EAGLE

Edited by EAGLE
USMC-Retired

The Euro will always be a stable currency just as the dollar. It is to big to fail the world would never let that happen. It will devalue as banks begin to flop. However the failure of these two countries does not change the GDP and GNP of those countries. They still will produce products and still sell them on the open market. The EU as a whole is the worlds largest economy. The biggest benefactor will be Germany as the Euro value falls.

the.lone.gunman

I have been intensely following the Euro in the news and watching both Italy and Greece. There are severe problems with the EU. I can see some serious measures happening to gain control of it. Greece has in one theory defaulted when they agreed to wipe 50% off the books yet they do not call it that. It is a bailout. Funny how you can avoid terms that send the stock market into panic.

You are seeing people revolt against leadership and give me give me give societies. This is the fall of any democracy when the sick lame and lazy become the majority. The question is how do governments handle the now cuts that must be made to salvage the government.

Greece and Italy will both default and Ireland is not far behind. The upheaval of people will be the next story... Stay tuned.

You are right. Greece is about to become the next Third World Country.
the.lone.gunman

The Euro will always be a stable currency just as the dollar. It is to big to fail the world would never let that happen. It will devalue as banks begin to flop. However the failure of these two countries does not change the GDP and GNP of those countries. They still will produce products and still sell them on the open market. The EU as a whole is the worlds largest economy. The biggest benefactor will be Germany as the Euro value falls.

Right again. And the USD will get stronger. Ben Bernancke isn't gonna like that..............
Stranded Shipscook

I tell you what is gonna happen sooner or later-

The Russian Federation will join the EU AND the ECU zone, probably even before Turkey.

What everyone overlooks is the gigantic market of the former eastern Block markets. That's were the money is for the next 2 Generations.

• Like 1

Yes but some Mods get peeved at being questioned and in a spiteful spat delete "reasonable"? posts by the questioner/critic Huh.?? on threads where they are the Mod.? :notallthere: IMO

EAGLE

Edited by EAGLE
USMC-Retired
Eagle No one has deleted any posts in this thread to include yours. No thread is ever deleted and it is removed from view. You like any member can hit the report button to get them reinstated. The only posts I ever remove are attacks or banned topics. More off topic rants will be removed

Guenther why would you say Russia would join the EU. I can not see that. Russia and the Floundering economy they have. Turkey just a few years ago had to devalue the Lira because the bill was not big enough to handle all the zeros.

Edited by Norseman
Alfred E. Neuman

I am pretty sure the Euro crisis is just a hiccup. It will prop itself back up after readjusting globalization, same with the rest of the nations.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

you guys'll have to find your own proxies all i can do is post links to this

it's not on youtube yet

two options for you to try

same clip

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-a-closer-look-at-europe/1366743

http://www.hulu.com/watch/297486/saturday-night-live-weekend-update-a-closer-look-at-europe

you guys'll have to find your own proxies all i can do is post links to this

it's not on youtube yet

two options for you to try

same clip

http://www.nbc.com/s...-europe/1366743

post-7269-0-53129100-1320896166_thumb.png

http://www.hulu.com/...-look-at-europe

post-7269-0-91406000-1320896205_thumb.png

BIG Brother . WTF my fukin ass

EAGLE pissed off in the Police State of UK.

Edited by EAGLE

The OP article is full of shit and nonsense.

I suggest to read decent newspapers/magazine with real and full background info.

here is one :

http://www.spiegel.de/international/

From a link on your "decent" newspaper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/10/world/europe/euro-fears-spread-to-italy-in-a-widening-debt-crisis.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

As for the authors of the original piece they have made millions predicting what happens in the markets. I'll always give that more weight than journalist who are often blithering puppets of leftist without ever having the experience of creating a single job or dollar.

Guenther why would you say Russia would join the EU. I can not see that. Russia and the Floundering economy they have. Turkey just a few years ago had to devalue the Lira because the bill was not big enough to handle all the zeros.

Efforts to get other nations to invest in it or in a proposed parallel fund were flatly rejected in Cannes. At most, surplus nations like China and Russia said that they would prefer to deal with an enlarged International Monetary Fund, where at least the rules are clear and there are firmer guarantees that money would be deployed effectively.

Russia won't even lend them money, nor would the Russian pride every let them become subservient to another entity like the EU.

thebob

I can't see the problem.

Soon France and Germany will apply to join the Pound!

• Like 2