Sign in to follow this  
Jess Bartone

Issues with sound

If all the advice here did not work, if you not have the drivers, try the manufacture web site for the drivers.

Else just buy another USB sound card or speakers. they are cheaper than asking some on to fix the problem which may never get fixed..

JoMads

Winblows

Jess Bartone

If all the advice here did not work, if you not have the drivers, try the manufacture web site for the drivers.

Else just buy another USB sound card or speakers. they are cheaper than asking some on to fix the problem which may never get fixed..

It's fixed now and what's more I have a short cut on the desktop for switching between 3.5mm pin jack desktop speakers and the USB headset... I'm glad Kenny answered before you did :rofl:... you see our Kenny's not just a pretty face... well he's not even that...

KennyF
:rofl:... you see our Kenny's not just a pretty face... well he's not even that...

Awww shucks.

KonGC

TorJay

I guess I am lucky in that I have never had to change the speaker settings. My PC always seems to know if I m using my headset or not and I always stick with USB stuff.

Jess Bartone

I guess I am lucky in that I have never had to change the speaker settings. My PC always seems to know if I m using my headset or not and I always stick with USB stuff.

It suits me to use the pin plug because I have a lovely set of 50 watt mains powered 2.1 (with adjustable woofer) desktop speakers which allow me to share my music with the neighbours if I choose to.

I recently bought a custom built pc with a 6-core processor, 8Gb memory, 2Tb HD, and loaded with Win7 64-bit Pro...

But I've been forced to use my old box with XP/pentium4/1Gb memory, and what a shocker it is...

Because unfortunately something let go in the power supply in the new one (I'm sure it's the power supply because the damn thing just went off one day and won't fire up again... only 3 months old), and I only have the bike to carry it on, as my car is in the panel shop getting a spruce-up, so I can't take the new box back to get fixed yet (I don't dare fiddle inside computers).

I can't imagine this conflict occurring with Win7 but I won't know that until the new box is fixed and I plug in the USB headset.

broden

really i was just waiting for you to find out that your hearing aid battery just died at a very coincidental time

• Like 1

Jess Bartone

really i was just waiting for you to find out that your hearing aid battery just died at a very coincidental time

WHAAAAT????

• Like 1