Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Cebuano & Tagalog Language Links

Paul
srfc1

www.tomandcathymarking.com (follow links for Cebuano Study Notes)+free download, is where I learned lots of basic words in Cebuano,verbs(past/present/future),adjectives,pronouns,nouns,phrases,numbers,lots.I downloaded it to cd and had it printed off as a book.Best source I found for Cebuano on the net.Hope it can help others trying to learn Cebuano.Thats obviously apart from learning from a local.

And for a dictionary-- www.binisaya.com. Gives past,present,future tenses also.

Edited by srfc1

Justin Kredible

www.tomandcathymarking.com (follow links for Cebuano Study Notes)+free download, is where I learned lots of basic words in Cebuano,verbs(past/present/future),adjectives,pronouns,nouns,phrases,numbers,lots.I downloaded it to cd and had it printed off as a book.Best source I found for Cebuano on the net.Hope it can help others trying to learn Cebuano.Thats obviously apart from learning from a local.

And for a dictionary-- www.binisaya.com. Gives past,present,future tenses also.

I just wanted to bump this and agree with srfc1 that the www.tomandcathymarking.com site with the free 250 page PDF is AWESOME!! I am still going to probably get Bud Brown's Cebuano course for the pronunciation though.

freespirit

if needed..take a look at these apps.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/learn-tagalog/id334703257?mt=8 for tagalog

http://itunes.apple.com/se/app/cebuano-talk/id458928560?mt=8 for cebuano

I am learning another language myself and using the apps that I have has proven very useful (and fun)

also helps kill the time. hehhe

• Like 1