Stop Double Your Money Scheme

smokey

There are legitimate investments that make above-average returns.

However, many are by invitation only, and others (the majority) are restricted to those that have over a certain level of "spare" cash.

They are certainly not for "widows and orphans" as the saying goes.

Even though some are not especially risky, they are certainly not what used to be called "investment grade".

(That was back in the days hen the term meant "secure"!)

For most of us, the key rule is, or should be, risk= reward, so if you want high returns you need to accept high risk.

Or, stick with a secure investment, and put up with a low return.

In any event, NEVER put all your eggs in one basket!

correct i was invited one time to invest 175,000p on a once a month basis and was offered my money back plus 3% by way of postdated check i passed but i know the guy who took up the offer and he seems happy..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jfox78

• smokey

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well i guess that means it's back to folding my money in half and sticking it back in my pocket to double it

Is it just me or does any body else have a problem with how the returns are generated in the first place. Put aside the legitimacy of claims issue, i am baulking at the morality 15% PA claims being m

The secret Admin police seldom tell us what the members did to get banned but it always amounts to breaking rules. Reading the rules is always a good idea but just use your common sense when you post

Davaoeno
and in all seriousness If you want in on it give me a pm and ill hook you up ok

it took awhile but finally here it is !!

it took awhile but finally here it is !!

You should have quoted the whole line....

"Love your sarcasm :banghead: and in all seriousness If you want in on it give me a pm and ill hook you up ok :tinkerbell: "

you didnt get my sarcasm.......i may have to work on my delivery :)

Davaoeno
you didnt get my sarcasm.......

sarcasm is a wicked mistress and you are never sure what you are going to get in return ! :tinkerbell:

Fair point :banghead:

the quote you quoted was made at someone who had said a few sarcastic things to me in this in this thread.

All good :)

Now lets hope this thing keeps rolling for me so i can spend this Aussie winter in the Philippines :tinkerbell:

mattwilkie

Why is it people assume double your money is a scam? Let's be honest here any banking in a Philippines bank is risky even if your getting 1% interest. Fact is there is no security regardless if they are giving you 100% return or 0.1

Davaoeno
any banking in a Philippines bank is risky even if your getting 1% interest. Fact is there is no security

actually PDIC insures each investor up to 500,000 pesos

Peter Lowther
Wow, I'm afraid to post now. I just saw Banned at Americano's post after he only has a few posts. What did he do wrong so I don't do the same thing?

I think his post (No: 37) on this thread is probably the reason.