Stop Double Your Money Scheme

One other point here is a thread saying they want laws to stop the "banks" offering risky 15% returns and a 2 post wonder comes here boasting they get 30%.

There is only one way I know to get better than 20% that is to work hard long hours and make sure people pay you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jfox78

• smokey

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well i guess that means it's back to folding my money in half and sticking it back in my pocket to double it

Is it just me or does any body else have a problem with how the returns are generated in the first place. Put aside the legitimacy of claims issue, i am baulking at the morality 15% PA claims being m

The secret Admin police seldom tell us what the members did to get banned but it always amounts to breaking rules. Reading the rules is always a good idea but just use your common sense when you post

2 post wonder..lol....in not gonna get into an internet slinging match here with you mate lol you life is your life and what you do with it is upto you :ROFLMAO: as is mine :P

and it wasnt a boast, just saying that there is money to be made there. and what im doing is making me money. If i lose it meh, as i said i was willing to risk it.

Ive worked hard long hours believe me lol Hard work gets you an income but smart saving/investing is what gets you financially free and im glad ive realised this at a young age

Let me just say those are famous scam words " it is who you know ". If it so good why are they letting you know about it.

The types I know who get into debt collections are not people I would lend money too or even tell them I have any money.

Still great if it works for you. It not a way I would introduce myself to a forum.

Im not spruiking anything here and want nothing from anyone.This thread was about get rich quick 'schemes'.and i posted about something im in that has been doing alright. Im willing to risk, if it works int works, if not well ive only lost what im willing to risk. Im not asking anyone to get involved lol

And to Introduce myself, My name is Jay. Im a filipino-australia in my early 30's.Father is a Cebuano, mother is Aussie and im planning on eventually retiring in the Philippines Ive spent a lot of time there over the years and the lifestyle you can live in the Province there appeals more to me than the keeping up with the joneses lifestyle most people where i live now lead

Thanks for clarifying that, Jay. And welcome to the forum.

Andrew

dennis1105
And to Introduce myself, My name is Jay. Im a filipino-australia in my early 30's.Father is a Cebuano, mother is Aussie and im planning on eventually retiring in the Philippines :) Ive spent a lot of time there over the years and the lifestyle you can live in the Province there appeals more to me than the keeping up with the joneses lifestyle most people where i live now lead :)
Welcome to the forum Jay!
  • Like 1

No worries Andrew, crossed wires and thanks for the welcome :) Hope all is well on your side of Oz :)

Jay

oh and someguy in cebu, its not debt collection. The business basically buys business checks at a reduced rate so that the company who the business check is issued to can have instant access to cash, not have to wait a 30 day period to cash it. Palawan Pawnshop apparently run a similar business model for people with governement jobs (dont quote me on that tho as it is second hand info, i may be wrong)

99% of money making schemes are a big risk, even the one Paul is operating.

Kahuna

99% of money making schemes are a big risk, even the one Paul is operating.

Oh?? I don't know what you mean..care to elaborate on this?? :)

No worries Andrew, crossed wires and thanks for the welcome :) Hope all is well on your side of Oz :)

Jay

oh and someguy in cebu, its not debt collection. The business basically buys business checks at a reduced rate so that the company who the business check is issued to can have instant access to cash, not have to wait a 30 day period to cash it. Palawan Pawnshop apparently run a similar business model for people with governement jobs (dont quote me on that tho as it is second hand info, i may be wrong)

Jay some one is pulling your leg. It not 30 days for cheques to clear in PI it closer to 3 -5 days. still if you found a trusted friend nothing can go wrong can it

someguyincebu You might want to check the 3-5 days clearing for big business. Ill stick with it and see how i go :) ......but understand the risks and know i can lose and as stated am willing to lose what i invested, time will tell.

Love your sarcasm :) and in all seriousness If you want in on it give me a pm and ill hook you up ok :)

smokey

yes i know also someone who buys business checks at discount... sometimes it works and sometimes they are in court full time

I have always been afraid to invest in money making schemes. So may things can go wrong where you loose your money. I prefer to invest in programs that are more secure.

Wow, I'm afraid to post now. I just saw Banned at Americano's post after he only has a few posts. What did he do wrong so I don't do the same thing?

Many a good ponzi in the PI. Mayors and Celebs make great returns, legitimize the scheme, which is then promoted. other sheep kick in and then the bottom falls out and the late entrants lose.

There are legitimate investments that make above-average returns.

However, many are by invitation only, and others (the majority) are restricted to those that have over a certain level of "spare" cash.

They are certainly not for "widows and orphans" as the saying goes.

Even though some are not especially risky, they are certainly not what used to be called "investment grade".

(That was back in the days hen the term meant "secure"!)

For most of us, the key rule is, or should be, risk= reward, so if you want high returns you need to accept high risk.

Or, stick with a secure investment, and put up with a low return.

In any event, NEVER put all your eggs in one basket!

A_Simple_Man
Wow, I'm afraid to post now. I just saw Banned at Americano's post after he only has a few posts. What did he do wrong so I don't do the same thing?

The secret Admin police seldom tell us what the members did to get banned but it always amounts to breaking rules. Reading the rules is always a good idea but just use your common sense when you post and you will be fine. Enjoy yourself, don't worry, be happy.

• Like 2