• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jfox78

• smokey

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well i guess that means it's back to folding my money in half and sticking it back in my pocket to double it

Is it just me or does any body else have a problem with how the returns are generated in the first place. Put aside the legitimacy of claims issue, i am baulking at the morality 15% PA claims being m

The secret Admin police seldom tell us what the members did to get banned but it always amounts to breaking rules. Reading the rules is always a good idea but just use your common sense when you post

smokey

I'm sure that many people are getting tricked into these kind of scams.

you call them scams but to the people selling them they are investments.

• 2 months later...

Anyone here heard of financial factoring? I have invested in a factoring business in Manila and have been making a return of 3% per 30 days. Ive invested what im willing to risk and have made 39% back on my initial investment in one year. I was first involved in Dec 2010

I believe there are a lot of scams in the Philippines, as there is throughout the world but if you do your research and are willing to take calculated risks there are great oppurtunities to make money in the Philippines.

A_Simple_Man
Anyone here heard of financial factoring

My experience with that kind of thing is that financial factoring is like financial foreplay before the financial fecking you will get. Its just that sometimes the foreplay goes on long enough that people can get in and out before they get fecked.

• Like 1

Yeah wait till you been handed back 50% then see how it takes a dive

P T Barnum is the man!!!!

Ive actually made approx 50% back on my investment already. Interest hits my bdo account every 30 days and my principle hits my account every 60 days, on the day my interest hits i either keep it or reinvest it that day.

Ive had Lasik surgery done, travelled to Boracay twice, Coron once just of of my interest. Ill ride it out as long as it goes. What ive put in is what im willing to risk :kissass: if it fails at least ive enjoyed it and if it keeps going life will get easier. of course im not going to put all interest back in there ill branch out as/if it grows more. As it stands now im pulling in 40k peso every 30 days.

senseless

I know a guy who invested 5K USD into one of these schemes. The agent was a "nice guy, friend of the family". The bank was out of business in less than a year.

Don't do it. You can find 10% dividends compounded monthly if you look hard enough in the stock market. Most of these corporations have a larger income and operating budget than the entire philippines government.

• Like 1

I know a guy who invested 5K USD into one of these schemes. The agent was a "nice guy, friend of the family". The bank was out of business in less than a year.

Don't do it. You can find 10% dividends compounded monthly if you look hard enough in the stock market. Most of these corporations have a larger income and operating budget than the entire philippines government.

Here is my advise if you cannot Hedge your investment with calls and puts better not invest al all because you need to understand the market before you go playing with your life savings...

I have seen so many People lose too much money by trusting councilors and brokers (including myself), who could care less about their clients money.. Nobody will protect your money like YOU... Understand clearly or stay away is my suggestion.. You can understand if you just study it... Just like Cebuano.. but it takes effort... Nakasabot baka?

• Like 1

No agent aproached me i actually know the guy who started the business. I got faith in it, but understand the risks involved :kissass: im willing to take it :P

Im not here selling anything just saying that i believe there are businesses out there that seem to good to be true but sometimes you might find something that isnt

The below link is what the business basically does. In a lot of countries banks offer this, in the Philippines it is privatised. Of course there are people who run similar things that are dodgy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factoring_%28finance%29

As most of you know in the Philippines its not what you know its who you know.

senseless

by trusting councilors and brokers (including myself),

I thought that doing it yourself was implied. Definitely learn and manage your own investments.

A_Simple_Man
Ive actually made approx 50% back on my investment already. Interest hits my bdo account every 30 days and my principle hits my account every 60 days, on the day my interest hits i either keep it or reinvest it that day.

Schemes like this need someone to do well so that they will talk it up and get other people interested. Sometimes you are a lucky guy and sometimes they need:

A shill, plant or stooge is a person who helps a person or organization without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with that person or organization.

The interesting thing is how you will feel if your friends and family members get involved and end up losing their money. Will you feel bad or just say: Well you were pretty greedy to invest in a scheme like that. (Been there done that, got the bruises.)

Edited by A_Simple_Man

Ive had Lasik surgery done, travelled to Boracay twice, Coron once just of of my interest. Ill ride it out as long as it goes. What ive put in is what im willing to risk :ROFLMAO: if it fails at least ive enjoyed it and if it keeps going life will get easier. of course im not going to put all interest back in there ill branch out as/if it grows more. As it stands now im pulling in 40k peso every 30 days.

You have 2 posts to your name. Perhaps you can first introduce yourself, before spruiking your "investment scheme"?

Ive had Lasik surgery done, travelled to Boracay twice, Coron once just of of my interest. Ill ride it out as long as it goes. What ive put in is what im willing to risk :ROFLMAO: if it fails at least ive enjoyed it and if it keeps going life will get easier. of course im not going to put all interest back in there ill branch out as/if it grows more. As it stands now im pulling in 40k peso every 30 days.

so you must be unique person in this world you can just drop $30,000+ into a get rich scam get back $15k and thing life is good,, the average person has $500k in assets includes the house, good luck to you, i think you need it.

Edited by someGuyinCebu

I think you missing the point here someguyincebu and abw. Im not spruiking anything, just saying that there is oppurtunity in the Philippines to make money, it was asking if anyone had heard of it over there.

And by no way am i pinning my whole life on this. Just saying im gonna ride it out. So far so good. Life is about chances and im taking one, if i lose my money i lose it and it was mine to lose :ROFLMAO:

Im not spruiking anything here and want nothing from anyone.This thread was about get rich quick 'schemes'.and i posted about something im in that has been doing alright. Im willing to risk, if it works int works, if not well ive only lost what im willing to risk. Im not asking anyone to get involved lol

And to Introduce myself, My name is Jay. Im a filipino-australia in my early 30's.Father is a Cebuano, mother is Aussie and im planning on eventually retiring in the Philippines :P Ive spent a lot of time there over the years and the lifestyle you can live in the Province there appeals more to me than the keeping up with the joneses lifestyle most people where i live now lead :)

As for the average person having $500k in assets.....im in my early 30's.......plenty of time to continue building wealth for me :)