cebu pacific airline: its time everone lies! :)

For Real

Buying your tickets twice is a joy I have also had with CPA. Another time I had to fight for my front row seat with another chap who also booked my seat in an upgrade too. Aside form this I have had a great number for disappointments on CPA but have also have had just as large dissapointments on Jetstar and Airphils Express.

Budget airlines are just that. You take your chances. If you don’t like CPA then don’t use them

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harald2003

• Davaoeno

• Baywak

• Experienced

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite right.   Ive flown many times on CP and only had problems once regarding the flight.   One time they were very slow refunding cancelled tickets. I was repaid very fast when I threatened to r

They can be pretty infuriating... it's true. But like some others have noted: they're a discount carrier and they cut every corner they can to trim the base fares to the bone (how about < 1 PHP?

You have to be realistic, if you choose to fly Cebu Pacific, Zest or AirPhilExpress then don't expect anything more then a non-refundable, non-changable basic ticket (regardless of whether they are su

Posted Images

Experienced

When I said scamming outfit-I meant scamming outfit.When you talk to a dozen of the employees CALLING from the USA about why you have not received your $700. refund and you listen to the crap they try to fed to you-you will be saying scamming outfit.I TOO FLY ZEST NOW,100% IMPROVEMENT OVER CP.

Wow, so you really did mean $700 US! Ouch.

Well we're definitely not in Kansas any more over here...

No argument Baywak. Again my family has been lucky and I am glad that in the 4 years of your experiences I am glad that you and your family have done ok as well. As a firm you would expect and hope that CP would take the customer feedback that you referred to would be read and actually used to improve their product.

Cary-Cebu pacific flys but it is a scamming outfit.I have flown them many times,even ignored the duct tape on the wings.I have had more then one situation with them-better to just make a donation then to waste time looking for an honest remedy.Honest is not part of the plan there under many types of situations.4 years ago i came across endless negative feedback online by mostly filippinos.

Davaoeno

3 times this week i booked CP promos . Got the promo every time. But you have to be careful. You state no luggage, or minimal luggage, then the online form gets rejected for something and you go back a page- and if you dont notice it you will see that you have now checked a large fee for luggage. Same thing re reserving a seat- now as you proceed with online booking they automatically assign you a reserved seat- and charge you for it. Trying to get rid of that fee [ and getting an unassigned seat] can be done- but it takes a bit of fooling around to do it. Also- they quote you a price, and then when you go to put it on your credit card suddenly a new fee gets added on for booking online [ its not as if to that point in the process they didnt know you were booking online.

My favourite is the promo fares to Boracay. Great price ! however, getting back from there is a much different story - NO promo fares for the return trip.

Why isnt the OP (btw welcome) griping about his Intl flight that was cancelled? And why is "Cowboy" being used as a deragatory term???? If there were more cowboys in cebu, the place would be a better town IMHO. YGWYPF.

Why isnt the OP (btw welcome) griping about his Intl flight that was cancelled? And why is "Cowboy" being used as a deragatory term???? If there were more cowboys in cebu, the place would be a better town IMHO. YGWYPF.

I'm guessing you're not a Brit?

In GB, someone doing a crap job is a "cowboy".

KonG

dowhatuwill

Holy Shit !!!

I'm flying with them twice next week.

Apart from that they were good right? (desperate humor)

Davaoeno

Holy Shit !!!

I've flown with them maybe 20x and never had a problem . But that will probably all change next week !! lol

Holy Shit !!!

:shitstormretarded: You'll be ok man,They replace the duct tape on the wings faithfully once every year.

Edited by Baywak

I'm just curious here. How many times have you flown CPA?

Oh, and how much experience do you have in the Philippines?

I promise, I won't mention a word about it being a third world country.

I have flown CPA 5/6 times . I live for two years now at the philipines. I can add to my experience lotsss of experiences with CPa from friends .

You are flying a budget airlines that is still relatively new airlines. As you said they can fly the more expensive PAL. So why do you not fly them. Most people that live and travel frequently to this part of the world know what they get with Cebu Pacific. Cheap rates and undependable service. Yet you will get there sometime around your arrival time.

the CPA-cowboys are the only one that fly regular at my place and in times that should (!) fit at my arrival at manila .

:shitstormretarded: to the forum............ I have never had a problem with them, but if i have connecting flights i always use PAL.

of course .. there ARe people that never had a problem sofar ...as there are many people that did not have a car accident :D... but its a matter of CHANCE ,... did you ever try to cancel your flight and get your money back? or change your flight ??

I agree with Norseman on this, they are a budget airline, you get the same type of service with budget airlines in europe also.

I pay budget and that's what I expect, if I get better then I am happily surprised.

My own experiences are mostly positive, although their inflexibility in changing things and the time it takes to get a refund(Filipino time) is annoying, but again I accept it now when I decide to make a booking.

Is it "annoying" that you cannot change your filght ? That you dont get money back when you have the right to ?? In my country we call this " theft " my friend :shitstormretarded:. I flew dozens of times budget airlines in europe but this is impossible in Europe even with eastern-european airlines like WIZZ-air .

It's been over 4 years that we are waiting for a refund from cebu pacific.Flight from hong kong to manila,we properly cancelled the flight weeks before schedule.$700.00. Calling CP from the US is like calling a nuthouse.The woman in the OP that said she understands,CP is terrible-Thats Part of the act-oh sir I know they are terrible-just buy a new ticket so we can rip you off again.

Thanks Baywak... lets hope it opens someone's eyes here, because even here some people here are still dreaming it seems and they dont realize that this is just damned structural and not an incident ... to say it more clear ; regular thieves .. and indeed , for instance in europe, ( of course they make mistakes too) but THEFt on a regular base would be impossible in each civilized country.

Davaoeno

Thanks Baywak... lets hope it opens someone's eyes here, because even here some people here are still dreaming it seems and they dont realize that this is just damned structural and not an incident ... to say it more clear ; regular thieves .. and indeed , for instance in europe, ( of course they make mistakes too) but THEFt on a regular base would be impossible in each civilized country.

i wouldnt bet my retirement savings on that !!! The more sophisticated the country - the more sophisticated the scams !!