Sign in to follow this  
T.S.

Cebuano Language Packet

T.S.

This was previously available to all on the Peace Corps website, but I can no longer find the link there.

It is about a 6.5mb download.

Right click, Save as.....

Cebuano Language Packet

T.S.

If you can't open the file, you probably do not have a PDF reader installed. Two popular options are Adobe Reader and Foxit Reader. Foxit is faster, but Adobe is more popular.

AlbinoPrincess

Looks like that could be an excellent resource to have around. Salamat po!

Paul

T.S., I don't suppose you have the password to this file, do you? In Adobe Acrobat, I have taken large files before and resized them, making smaller files. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to do this due to the file having password protection enabled.

------------------------

AP, I would like to clarify something. "Salamat po" is Tagalog, not Cebuano/Bisaya. In Cebuano, you would say any of the following:

Salamat - Thank you.

Daghang salamat - Many thanks.

Salamat kaayo - Thanks very much.

• Like 1

AlbinoPrincess

Thanks for the correction, Paul!

Bob Ward
AP, I would like to clarify something. "Salamat po" is Tagalog, not Cebuano/Bisaya.

But at least she used they proper phrase when addressing an elder. LOL

T.S.
T.S., I don't suppose you have the password to this file, do you? In Adobe Acrobat, I have taken large files before and resized them, making smaller files. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to do this due to the file having password protection enabled.

I don't have the password, but can probably take off the restrictions another way. Download and try it again. :rolleyes:

Paul

Thanks man.

Penguin

I notice that the link is dead. I found some fresh links on the net and I am downloading them. I guess I will post a link to these later, once I can get them uploaded to MediaFire.com.

T.S.
I notice that the link is dead.

I fixed the link. I changed webservers and forgot to upload the file to my new one.

barty

The link is dead again, anyone know where I can get this?

Cairnsman

Check out this link:- http://waraylessons.netfirms.com/

In addition to the Cebuano Language Packet.pdf, it has Tagalog Language Packet.pdf, Ilokano Language Packet.pdf and Ilonggo Language Packet.pdf. It also has a English-Tagalog dictionary and a Tagalog grammar handbook (yippee!).

Cary

I click the link and just found Waray lessons.

Check out this link:- http://waraylessons.netfirms.com/

In addition to the Cebuano Language Packet.pdf, it has Tagalog Language Packet.pdf, Ilokano Language Packet.pdf and Ilonggo Language Packet.pdf. It also has a English-Tagalog dictionary and a Tagalog grammar handbook (yippee!).

Runian

Cary

scroll down the page and you'll find it. After that you just have to go via a few addpages befor the real download link..

MrSuave

US Peace Corp Study Packet

I just downloaded the above link from the Warray Lessons site. The lessons start out with greetings and phrases bypassing the pronunciations of the language. This is good for me because I have studied a little before and know the basics. If you are brand spankin' new to Cebuano, you will need to have someone help you with the pronunciations or find a guide from a different course or Cebuano/English dictionary. I like the way this study packet is set up and will begin my studies today! :lol: