Who is your favourite poster

tobster

• Admin (Retired)
broden

though i'm not going to pick one favorite poster, other than my wife but that would be unfair as she doesn't have to post at all to be my favorite.

i'll say i think two others who deserve a mention in this thread, at least as far as i'm concerned are Jay and Karen

i really like what they have going on with their work with animals in need

• Like 4
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• SkyMan

• JamesMusslewhite

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David Living In Talisay-His post are short and too the point and veryyyyy informative.

Shut up and eat your vegetables!     Larry in Dumaguete

solid isn't always good     but i'm workin on it

Posted Images

This is a difficult question because there are so many. Perhaps different catagories will be better....like: most thought provoking, most helpful, funniest etc. But here goes anyway.

WombatPhil

Headshot

Norseman

Mahogany

Broden

Eagle

Mailman

Catman

TheMatrix

m60man

Athena

Shadow

mpt1947

JamesMusslewhite

Paul

Disclaimer: the above mentioned names are not necessarly in order of importance. The order changes on a daily basis and sometimes on an hourly basis. To anyone not included on the list...please forgive an old man's memory. That's my story and I'm stick'n to it! :evan_iliadis:

Edited by Topper
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

if we're gonna do categories i know which one i could top

gibson_reddit.jpg

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

This is a difficult question because there are so many. Perhaps different catagories will be better....like: most thought provoking, most helpful, funniest etc. But here goes anyway.

WombatPhil

Headshot

Norseman

Mahogany

Broden

Eagle

Mailman

Catman

TheMatrix

m60man

Athena

Shadow

mpt1947

JamesMusslewhite

Paul

Disclaimer: the above mentioned names are not necessarly in order of importance. The order changes on a daily basis and sometimes on an hourly basis. To anyone not included on the list...please forgive an old man's memory. That's my story and I'm stick'n to it! :dance:

So what you are saying is that name arrangement depends on how far we are down your shit-list? :D

TheMatrix

I think a good poster provides intriguing thought-provoking content. The more controversial, the better in my opinion. Topics that engage the community through some common denominator are the best... but unfortunately, those are the topics that seemed to get closed often by a Mod because he thought it went off topic, when in fact, the thread went its natural course and evolved. Oh well...

Headshot

By the way, i'm surprised nobody posted their affection towards me.

Really? :angel:

Edited by Headshot

So what you are saying is that name arrangement depends on how far we are down your shit-list? :angel:

Yep...something like that.

• Like 1
Wombat No More

snapback.png

Topper, on 15 October 2011 - 04:14 AM, said:

WombatPhil

Headshot

Norseman

Mahogany

Broden

Eagle

Mailman

Catman

TheMatrix

m60man

Athena

Shadow

mpt1947

JamesMusslewhite

Paul

Disclaimer: the above mentioned names are not necessarly in order of importance. The order changes on a daily basis and sometimes on an hourly basis. To anyone not included on the list...please forgive an old man's memory. That's my story and I'm stick'n to it! :beer2:

YOU MEAN (sniff) I'm NOT on top of the list! (sniff, honk)

snapback.pngbroden, on 15 October 2011 - 01:37 AM, said:

though i'm not going to pick one favorite poster, other than my wife but that would be unfair as she doesn't have to post at all to be my favorite.

i'll say i think two others who deserve a mention in this thread, at least as far as i'm concerned are Jay and Karen

i really like what they have going on with their work with animals in need

As far as a favourite poster, I'm basically with Broden on this one... As for me, I'd have to be near the bottom of the list, given that I'm the ugliest bastard here... And I take two ugly pills every morning to make sure (what's ur excuse?)

post-6386-0-38025200-1318732871_thumb.jpg

Jess Bartone

they don't have to be rings

yeah coz the smoke automatically gets shaped into a ring at the entry point.

BTW you're my favourite poster even without smoke but don't get a big head about it or :P

• Admin (Retired)
broden

don't get a big head about it or :P

i try to be self correcting

imagesthrobbing-headache.gif

mirrors help me with that

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

I think a good poster provides intriguing thought-provoking content. The more controversial, the better in my opinion. Topics that engage the community through some common denominator are the best... but unfortunately, those are the topics that seemed to get closed often by a Mod because he thought it went off topic, when in fact, the thread went its natural course and evolved. Oh well...

See, you assumed all Mods had evolved....... :D

• Like 1
Ozepete

I like all the contributors but specially these:

Mr Whippy, he's a great stirrer and good for raisin' the blood pressure!

Davaolife, talks a lot of sense and sticks to his guns.

Mailman, Broden, Mike and Headshot, always good solid common sense from these guys.

James M, sticks to his beliefs and defends them well! Never deterred

Catman, Admin, and Alan I don't agree with them always, but their Phils knowledge and opinions are worthwhile.

Matrix Steve, controversial and good for a debate!

Kenny, Jesse and Phil, good ol' Aussie boys... say no more!

Eggnoggin, 'cos one day I will get to understand what he's saying!! :P

Sorry, I know there are lots more...

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

good solid common sense from these guys.

solid isn't always good

funny-baby-pictures-58.jpg

but i'm workin on it

• Like 4