• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• SkyMan

• JamesMusslewhite

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David Living In Talisay-His post are short and too the point and veryyyyy informative.

Shut up and eat your vegetables!     Larry in Dumaguete

solid isn't always good     but i'm workin on it

Posted Images

It depends on the topic: some are experts in certain areas, others believe they have something to say on every subject, Personally I read meaningful posts and skip the blahblah. I am looking to learn something, not to be entertained. And that is why, among others I like Guenther, though I do not always agree with him. He does not take himself too seriously, has humor, and has important and valuable things to share.

There are other posters to whom I seem to have an affinity, but that is very subjective and will not be made public. I am not aware of having met any LinC member personally yet.

SkyMan

Who.....Who is you favorite not WHAT.....pay attention Skyman (btw I like too)

Well, then Pink Floyd, sige?

But as for the real topic, I don't have any particular favorites but I do have a few nonfavorites. I won't name names cause that'd be grounds for a banning and rightly so. But the one common theme on those is that most of their posts are almost completely unintelligible and I'm not talking about pinoy or other non native English speaking posters. I'm pretty sure they're all Americans. But I just don't know what they're trying to say and I'm not sure if I should agree or argue with them.

There are some other nonfavorites too, like any of the morons that takes any possible oportunity, no matter how vague, to claim that whatever problem is being discussed must have to do with a couple's age difference.

Headshot

sad-kids04.jpg

Nobody has chosen me... wah!

I like your posts, Steve. You give me my daily dose of humor. That was what you were shooting for...wasn't it?

• Like 1
SkyMan

Cool they are all Pink Floyd covers.

You can barely read the title at the bottom "Pink Floyd Back Catalogue" I have one somewhere about 8 feet wide.

SkyMan

I like your posts, Steve. You give me my daily dose of humor. That was what you were shooting for...wasn't it?

Yeah, between Steve and James it's real entertaining here. Hahahhahahahaha. Just kidding guys.

:) I also like

Mr Mike

Jimbo

Roger Bilington

BossHog

Mike Winkler

FanBoat Erik

Stagger

ArieBombarie

Wheelie

Marine pride

Durham

sam12six 5***** tampo

FanBoat

ILIP

Markham

Mailman

Towboat 72

davaolife

ALAN.S

Baywak

ArieBombarie

Tom shore

Matrix

Dealchief

AgentSmith

kahuna

LazyDays

Topper

& a few more - not to mention ?? Paul

FLOOZIE & Jessica

• Like 3

You can barely read the title at the bottom "Pink Floyd Back Catalogue" I have one somewhere about 8 feet wide.

I like to LISTEN to the Floyd but love to LOOK at your poster.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

you're alright Eagle

drop1r.jpg

• Like 3