NZ woman lured to Philippines, forced to sex slavery

Wombat No More

God i wouldn't screw that chick with a brand new dildo, she'd have to pay me 5,000 pesos...hehe

Although I have to admit she is a clever old broad, wonder how much she will cash in on her inability to work due to PTSD or some other DSM textbook psychological illness. Early retirement for her..... clever

a clever old broad??? hey isnt that your mom calling you for dinner... better hurry before the old broad takes away your computer time.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• smokey

• Jess Bartone

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are they dropping 4000 a night for 40 year olds, or fresh young chicks?       You're right, standing out can be an advantage. There are limits though. Unless she's a celebrity of some sort, no on

I find it amusing how there are always so many doubters on this forum and sure there are some good reasons to be wary but I think people are like animals, they all follow what the pack are doing and e

5000 pesos a time for a 39 year old woman ? And 9 guys a day willing to pay that ? And flew to the Phil to learn martial arts based on a facebook invite ? And travelled within the country and could

mikejwoodnz

Brothels are legal in New Zealand as is Prostitution - there's just no way her "story" is credible and it's impossible she could be kept imprisoned and forced into prostitution yet to have the fortitude to be able to organise and enlist mutli Embassies to "rescue" her. Virtually everybody on this Site has has experience with at least one of the elements of her claims -the "rescue" just could not be co-ordinated and done that way by a person of her status. Still it would make a good news story to report the real background to this one - would certainly be a more credible read :biggrin_01:

Jess Bartone

truth be told i know people in the RP that if they had that kind of money would pop it without a thought on a white chick.

on top of that just like they often think kano's go after the filipina's that aren't the attractive ones, the reverse is often true

The consistently reliable voice of reason.

I know this forum is loaded with misogynists with a particular fetish for white women, but I just didn't know how deep this dirty hateful vein ran. Interestingly, some of the haters have been vocal in the past about being innocent until proven guilty... OMG how I wish I could have the universal knowledge some of you lame ducks think you have... just imagine, no more courts, no more jails... just give the esteemed members of LinC a few sketchy details and they're onto it straight away... see, then we could just shoot the awful people the farseers have condemned on the sketchiest of evidence... and the ones they approve of could be elevated to president or some such.

A_Simple_Man

It now seems that we forum members are not the only 'misogynists' who find Mary Jones' story as esoteric as Jesse's vocabulary.

Iloilo Representative Jerry Trenas wants authorities to look into allegations of a New Zealand woman claiming to have been gang-raped and turned into a sex slave

Trenas said either the PNP or the NBI should send a team to get a full account from Jones as he noted that her story has so many gaps and needs clarification.

Alternate article here.

• Like 1
Jess Bartone

It now seems that we forum members are not the only 'misogynists' who find Mary Jones' story as esoteric as Jesse's vocabulary.

Iloilo Representative Jerry Trenas wants authorities to look into allegations of a New Zealand woman claiming to have been gang-raped and turned into a sex slave

Alternate article here.

Thank you sir but your prose is far more innovative than my humble offerings. As an example of how clumsy my attempts at cleverness were, I outsmarted myself by obscuring my true meaning, which simply stated was "let's wait until more evidence surfaces before accusing someone of lies and passing judgement without a trial".

And while I have been muttering self-absorbed utterings, you have been busy unravelling this whole silly mystery, my hat is off to you for both out-penning me and out-thinking me. Well done.

Davaoeno

We make judgments based on the facts [ or "claims"] available to us at the time. Then if we get more information we can either defend our initial judgment- or else modify it. Thats the way that all human investigations proceed ! If we didnt make initial judgments we would have no basis on which to proceed with out investigations. It seems kind of a holier than thou attitude to say that we shouldnt make any interim judgments. Both jesse and guenther seem to be pushing this theme lately and i find it just a bit silly [ as well as unworkable ]

obviously i dont see any difference between having an opinion about something- or making a preliminary judgment about something - its all the same . We are unable to do anything in life without doing so . Want to cross the street?- we look both ways and form an opinion/judgment as to whether it is safe to do so or not. Get half way across the street and a car comes flying around a corner and we might modify that opinion/judgment - or not !

Edited by davaolife
  • Like 1

I don't think we can escape the fact that there seems to be quite a few LinC members who tend to be very judgmental.

I learned at a young age that there are always two sides (at least) to every story.

KonGC

Davaoeno

I don't think we can escape the fact that there seems to be quite a few LinC members who tend to be very judgmental.

I learned at a young age that there are always two sides (at least) to every story.

KonGC

Absolutely - mine- and the wrong one !! :biggrin_01:

This would be a pretty boring site if the members were not judgmental . For those who dont have opinions on things there are always the knitting groups as well as the harlequine novel sites

Jess Bartone

obviously i dont see any difference between having an opinion about something- or making a preliminary judgment about something - its all the same

Judge jury and executioner... I feel it my duty though to inform you that the expression "preliminary judgment" has been abbreviated to "prejudice". I hope you're not called up for jury duty on anything I might be copped for.

Kind of amusing really, to see the way the main body of LinC vacillates all over the shop on any given day, and somewhat refreshing in that it's always spontaneous. Sometimes I spot a topic and I know instantly which way the sheep will run, other times I think I know, but one leader sheep will take a sudden turn, the other sheep see their leader's movement and run gleefully forth into the unknown with their esteemed pathfinder. I find it astounding that an internet news item could gather such a band of faithful followers, all with such infallible and intimate knowledge of this person's intent, actions, desires, just about her whole life, and not only that, the flock has decided that there is no way in hell or high water that a Filipino would want to feck a 39-yo blue-eyed blond. Amazing... incredible... for sheep to have intimate understanding of Filipino psychology and sexual desires on top of everything else... must be all that pollution in Cebu fogging judgement.

Jess Bartone

For those who dont have opinions on things there are always the knitting groups as well as the harlequine novel sites

Char! Harlequin novel discussion groups outside LinC? I'd like to see that... but I don't reckon any of 'em could even hope to stand next to our esteemed band of know-alls.

Davaoeno

Judge jury and executioner... I feel it my duty though to inform you that the expression "preliminary judgment" has been abbreviated to "prejudice". I hope you're not called up for jury duty on anything I might be copped for.

Kind of amusing really, to see the way the main body of LinC vacillates all over the shop on any given day, and somewhat refreshing in that it's always spontaneous. Sometimes I spot a topic and I know instantly which way the sheep will run, other times I think I know, but one leader sheep will take a sudden turn, the other sheep see their leader's movement and run gleefully forth into the unknown with their esteemed pathfinder. I find it astounding that an internet news item could gather such a band of faithful followers, all with such infallible and intimate knowledge of this person's intent, actions, desires, just about her whole life, and not only that, the flock has decided that there is no way in hell or high water that a Filipino would want to feck a 39-yo blue-eyed blond. Amazing... incredible... for sheep to have intimate understanding of Filipino psychology and sexual desires on top of everything else... must be all that pollution in Cebu fogging judgement.

Jesse - its very telling that you decided not to refer to my next line in my post, which said " Then if we get more information we can either defend our initial judgment- or else modify it

Whats the matter- didnt that part fit into your theory ??

Not all of us can blind ourselves to things that we see and hear and reserve our decision until the very end . most of us are human after all !!

Davaoeno

Char! Harlequin novel discussion groups outside LinC? I'd like to see that... but I don't reckon any of 'em could even hope to stand next to our esteemed band of know-alls.

I dont want to interrupt you mid thought jess but you do know who at the moment is sounding very much like a " know it all " :biggrin_01:

Jess Bartone

Jesse - its very telling that you decided not to refer to my next line in my post, which said " Then if we get more information we can either defend our initial judgment- or else modify it

Whats the matter- didnt that part fit into your theory ??

Not all of us can blind ourselves to things that we see and hear and reserve our decision until the very end . most of us are human after all !!

Damn she's guilty and until someone proves otherwise I'm staying with my initial prejudice.

Jess Bartone

I dont want to interrupt you mid thought jess but you do know who at the moment is sounding very much like a " know it all " :biggrin_01:

Yes but I really do know everything the rest of you just second guess.

Davaoeno

Damn she's guilty and until someone proves otherwise I'm staying with my initial prejudice.

No one [ well not me anyway] said she is guilty. What was said is that we have a hard time believing her story and are not so naive as to accept it as face value without more evidence and investigation. Thats a long way from what you are accusing people of . And upon receiving further evidence i am very willing to modify my initial opinion.

Prejudice does not enter into it- and i think you only say that because you are feeling particulary cantankerous today !! lol Prejudice would be if i said " because she is white, or because she is 39, then i automatically think that she is guilty " I certainly never said that, or even thought that.