NZ woman lured to Philippines, forced to sex slavery

Wombat No More

I find it amusing how there are always so many doubters on this forum and sure there are some good reasons to be wary but I think people are like animals, they all follow what the pack are doing and even more so here as they don't want to see the country they live in put down and get their rose glasses fogged up. I would like to know more facts before I make judgements as so many people here do. I know from experience that white girls in the Philippines are rare and they are treated like movie stars, even the most ugly and old ones. If you think how old men are treated like rock stars here then think for a moment that a 39 year old woman could be treated much more in high regard, especially for sex as many Philippine men would never get to travel and meet a white girl so 5000 pesos could be a lifetime chance to experience their fantasy. I have been at bars and seen the most ugly women with young Philippine men who were so proud to be with these woman that most would see as ugly hags back in the west. I would suggest to wait for some more facts before deciding this is false. Of course we all know that most respectable Philippine men would not do this but if this is a gang then this sort of thing could be quite possible. I only find the fact that payment was mentioned to be strange thing but I think there must be more to this story....

Edited by jme
  • Like 2
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• smokey

• Jess Bartone

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are they dropping 4000 a night for 40 year olds, or fresh young chicks?       You're right, standing out can be an advantage. There are limits though. Unless she's a celebrity of some sort, no on

I find it amusing how there are always so many doubters on this forum and sure there are some good reasons to be wary but I think people are like animals, they all follow what the pack are doing and e

5000 pesos a time for a 39 year old woman ? And 9 guys a day willing to pay that ? And flew to the Phil to learn martial arts based on a facebook invite ? And travelled within the country and could

Davaoeno

I find it amusing how there are always so many doubters on this forum and sure there are some good reasons to be wary but I think people are like animals, they all follow what the pack are doing and even more so here as they don't want to see the country they live in put down and get their rose glasses fogged up. I would like to know more facts before I make judgements as so many people here do. I know from experience that white girls in the Philippines are rare and they are treated like movie stars, even the most ugly and old ones. If you think how old men are treated like rock stars here then think for a moment that a 39 year old woman could be treated much more in high regard, especially for sex as many Philippine men would never get to travel and meet a white girl so 5000 pesos could be a lifetime chance to experience their fantasy. I have been at bars and seen the most ugly women with young Philippine men who were so proud to be with these woman that most would see as ugly hags back in the west. I would suggest to wait for some more facts before deciding this is false. Of course we all know that most Philippe men would not do this but if this is a gang then this sort of thing could be quite possible.

you obviously read a different set of facts than i did !! I didnt know about the gang- now that changes everything !! how many guys were in this gang ?

Edited by davaolife
Davaoeno

truth be told i know people in the RP that if they had that kind of money would pop it without a thought on a white chick.

on top of that just like they often think kano's go after the filipina's that aren't the attractive ones, the reverse is often true

you know enough guys that would do that 9x a day - every day ? you must be the only guy on the planet that would refer to a 39 year old as a chick !! :thumbs_down:

• Admin (Retired)

you know enough guys that would do that 9x a day - every day ? you must be the only guy on the planet that would refer to a 39 year old as a chick !! :thumbs_down:

if they had the money they would, the money is the big if though

i refer to everyone as chick

tumblr_lpvvkppFAD1qbrh52o1_500.jpg

I find it amusing how there are always so many doubters on this forum and sure there are some good reasons to be wary but I think people are like animals, they all follow what the pack are doing and even more so here as they don't want to see the country they live in put down and get their rose glasses fogged up. I would like to know more facts before I make judgements as so many people here do. I know from experience that white girls in the Philippines are rare and they are treated like movie stars, even the most ugly and old ones. If you think how old men are treated like rock stars here then think for a moment that a 39 year old woman could be treated much more in high regard, especially for sex as many Philippine men would never get to travel and meet a white girl so 5000 pesos could be a lifetime chance to experience their fantasy. I have been at bars and seen the most ugly women with young Philippine men who were so proud to be with these woman that most would see as ugly hags back in the west. I would suggest to wait for some more facts before deciding this is false. Of course we all know that most respectable Philippine men would not do this but if this is a gang then this sort of thing could be quite possible. I only find the fact that payment was mentioned to be strange thing but I think there must be more to this story....

I personally don't doubt it because of rose colored glasses. I doubt it because it makes no sense.

Imagine that an enterprising would-be pimp identifies a market of guys who can give him an income of about 1500 dollars a day if he can just find a white chick for them to screw.

Now, he can take option #1. That's getting an Eastern European chick. He'd need to pay her, but she could be had for a tenth of the daily gross.

OR

He could get on facebook and lure a woman in New Zealand to walk right into his clutches. Snatching her from the airport, he can make his fortune by letting men run a train on her until she's about to starve. Now your average, garden variety crook would be afraid to have multiple nations looking to get him for human trafficking. Not this guy though. He's so confident, he even dramatically increases the odds of getting caught by LETTING HER GO.

Does it make any sense that option #2 was chosen?

A_Simple_Man

The 'chick' has her pic in this article. It says she was born in England, schooled in NZ, worked in US and forced to sex slavery in Philippines. Immigration New Zealand's general manager (fraud and compliance), Peter Elms helped her get back into NZ. Hmmm. I stand by my opinion and I start to realize how other people are so often easily scammed.

I wish I could have just died in the Philippines rather than go on living like this," said Ms Jones, who is now recovering at a boarding house in Mangere.

I wonder if she's charging the same now out of that boarding house as she was in the Philippines.

Davaoeno

The 'chick' has her pic in this article. It says she was born in England, schooled in NZ, worked in US and forced to sex slavery in Philippines. Immigration New Zealand's general manager (fraud and compliance), Peter Elms helped her get back into NZ. Hmmm. I stand by my opinion and I start to realize how other people are so often easily scammed.

If it really happened i have nothing but compassion for her. however, unless more evidence is forthcoming i'm still not buying it !

well now i feel better i can tell my wife because she is over 39 she never has to worry about anyone wanting sex with her ... funny thing thou there was a guy right her in the philippines who raped a 96 year old women guess he did not read what you had to say about women and sex...

I wish I could have just died in the Philippines rather than go on living like this," said Ms Jones, who is now recovering at a boarding house in Mangere.

I wonder if she's charging the same now out of that boarding house as she was in the Philippines.

i dont know why dont you ask the women you date how much they charge

Alfred E. Neuman

I saw her pic, she looks like she can beat 3 average pinoys without effort

Wombat No More

Absolute bullshit - I'm in New Zealand - point me to the news coverage here of this unhappy hooker :winking0044:

It was in Yahoo7 (australia) opening page as first in line in the news section but in the article it said YahooNZ. Just search Yahoo NZ news history.

Stranded Shipscook

Now we have a News Article with more names dropped, namely a (existing) Center for Woman in Muntinlupa, a Philippine Consul in New Zealand, A New Zealand Immigration officer (Fraud and compliance section ?!) and even the US Embassy (!! wtf..they got to do with a British/Kiwi, they don't even help their own ) who got involved in her repatriation to NZ. It's complicated, isn't it ?

Lets just wait for more than ONE Article (its all based upon the NZ herald Article and what the Woman TOLD them)

BTW- there are plenty of caucasian prostitutes from all over the world working in the Philippines. Call girls, voluntary, the money is big. Same in Japan and all other ASIA. I know a handful personally, and the guys organizing the "contacts". Total "fair" and plain business. But of course the NZ case is different. I just can't believe it yet.

Edited by CATMAN
Panzertotem

God i wouldn't screw that chick with a brand new dildo, she'd have to pay me 5,000 pesos...hehe

Although I have to admit she is a clever old broad, wonder how much she will cash in on her inability to work due to PTSD or some other DSM textbook psychological illness. Early retirement for her..... clever

• Like 1