NZ woman lured to Philippines, forced to sex slavery

Wombat No More

Stranded Shipscook

I don't think the news story as presented here is correct.

a.) The woman would have certainly not been left alive.

b.) The Authorities of NZ and Philippines would have found at least the alleged brothel.

c.) A Caucasian woman held as a Prostitute would have got the attention of some of the local Police and Politician, after all,they are not all animals. And there are always "snitches" in this kind of business.

d.) Where is the local media on this one? One can say what he wants about them, but they report anything, even damaging articles. Example this 11 year ago :

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=94820

e.) And how did she got back to NZ ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• smokey

• Jess Bartone

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are they dropping 4000 a night for 40 year olds, or fresh young chicks?       You're right, standing out can be an advantage. There are limits though. Unless she's a celebrity of some sort, no on

I find it amusing how there are always so many doubters on this forum and sure there are some good reasons to be wary but I think people are like animals, they all follow what the pack are doing and e

5000 pesos a time for a 39 year old woman ? And 9 guys a day willing to pay that ? And flew to the Phil to learn martial arts based on a facebook invite ? And travelled within the country and could

Robert, no one who has lived here for a reasonable time (and is in their right mind) would believe that story. Do you? Do you think you can find 9 men a day who would pay 5,000 pesos each to screw a 39 year old white girl? Because I have a lot of ex girl friends who would be on the next plane over to do it voluntarily for that kind of cash.

well my friend i dont want to shock you but i have seen men pay 1,000 dollars and heard of some paying up to 4,000 a night in vegas.. and i know this is not vegas but then 4,000 dollars is what 170,000p a night... are you asking me if i think there are guys here who can afford 5,000p a night? well i think so , i know a guy here who build a house for a GF who he visits a few days a month , its all about different you take 50 women and put them in a room and one is a blonde and she will get the most stares.. everyone wants exclusive,,, my daughter goes to a tanning salon 3 times a week to make her skin brown , while my step daughter spends money to make her skin white.. lets see a picture and i will tell you if i think /// as to her age ..well cher bono looked very hot at 60 and i have seen some pretty nice hard bodies in 40 and it sounds like she worked out ,, when i went to the chevy dealer here in cebu they had a hummer 2 there and they said it belonged to a 28 year old women who received it as a gift from an admirer... hummm

Edited by smokey

notice how the main objection most of the respondents have in their responses is the price the woman supposedly got with the prostitution, as if that was the most overwhelming thing that makes the story so unbelievable.

it's the least thing. The story is logistically impossible on a dozen counts before that.

Davaoeno

well my friend i dont want to shock you but i have seen men pay 1,000 dollars and heard of some paying up to 4,000 a night in vegas.. and i know this is not vegas but then 4,000 dollars is what 170,000p a night... are you asking me if i think there are guys here who can afford 5,000p a night? well i think so , i know a guy here who build a house for a GF who he visits a few days a month , its all about different you take 50 women and put them in a room and one is a blonde and she will get the most stares.. everyone wants exclusive,,, my daughter goes to a tanning salon 3 times a week to make her skin brown , while my step daughter spends money to make her skin white.. lets see a picture and i will tell you if i think /// as to her age ..well cher bono looked very hot at 60 and i have seen some pretty nice hard bodies in 40 and it sounds like she worked out ,, when i went to the chevy dealer here in cebu they had a hummer 2 there and they said it belonged to a 28 year old women who received it as a gift from an admirer... hummm

i'm sure she wasnt the only one to get a hummer !!

i'm sure she wasnt the only one to get a hummer !!

welll lets hope she gives more then she receives..

well my friend i dont want to shock you but i have seen men pay 1,000 dollars and heard of some paying up to 4,000 a night in vegas.. and i know this is not vegas but then 4,000 dollars is what 170,000p a night... are you asking me if i think there are guys here who can afford 5,000p a night? well i think so , i know a guy here who build a house for a GF who he visits a few days a month ,

Are they dropping 4000 a night for 40 year olds, or fresh young chicks?

its all about different you take 50 women and put them in a room and one is a blonde and she will get the most stares.. everyone wants exclusive,,, my daughter goes to a tanning salon 3 times a week to make her skin brown , while my step daughter spends money to make her skin white.. lets see a picture and i will tell you if i think /// as to her age ..

You're right, standing out can be an advantage. There are limits though. Unless she's a celebrity of some sort, no one's dropping a couple hundred bucks in the Philippines for a quickie with a 40 year old.

well cher bono looked very hot at 60 and i have seen some pretty nice hard bodies in 40 and it sounds like she worked out ,, when i went to the chevy dealer here in cebu they had a hummer 2 there and they said it belonged to a 28 year old women who received it as a gift from an admirer... hummm

Sorry man, Cher looked like a ladyboy when she was 20, she just looked like an older tranny when she aged. Yes, some men have lots of money and give out outrageous gifts to women. So what?

What we're talking about is whether there's a business model in the Philippines where people line up to drop 5000p on a quickie with a white chick. If there were, they wouldn't be kidnapping kiwis for a while, then letting them go. They'd have bars full of Eastern European 18-22 year old, model quality babes.

IF this story were true, we wouldn't know about it because the story would just be about a chick who came to the Philippines and disappeared.

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)

truth be told i know people in the RP that if they had that kind of money would pop it without a thought on a white chick.

on top of that just like they often think kano's go after the filipina's that aren't the attractive ones, the reverse is often true

• Like 1

Are they dropping 4000 a night for 40 year olds, or fresh young chicks?

You're right, standing out can be an advantage. There are limits though. Unless she's a celebrity of some sort, no one's dropping a couple hundred bucks in the Philippines for a quickie with a 40 year old.

Sorry man, Cher looked like a ladyboy when she was 20, she just looked like an older tranny when she aged. Yes, some men have lots of money and give out outrageous gifts to women. So what?

What we're talking about is whether there's a business model in the Philippines where people line up to drop 5000p on a quickie with a white chick. If there were, they wouldn't be kidnapping kiwis for a while, then letting them go. They'd have bars full of Eastern European 18-22 year old, model quality babes.

IF this story were true, we wouldn't know about it because the story would just be about a chick who came to the Philippines and disappeared.

well its common knowledge that the most $$$$$ sex most guys get is from their wives... lets see i spent 15 m on the house another 1 on the car monthly cost add up add up and on a good week i get sex 3 times a week so if you look at it that way 5,000 is way to cheap... so show me a picture of the lady and i will give my honest thoughts on would i spend 5,000p for a romp if i was free to do so... as to your business model tell that to belo who earns millions and millions selling whitting cream to brown women

Edited by smokey
mikejwoodnz

Absolute bullshit - I'm in New Zealand - point me to the news coverage here of this unhappy hooker :thumbs_down:

• Admin (Retired)

Absolute bullshit - I'm in New Zealand - point me to the news coverage here of this unhappy hooker :thumbs_down:

i don't know if any of the story is true or not

but i just copy pasted the entire story Phil posted in to google

here's the search results

http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=A+New+Zealand+woman+has+revealed+how+an+exciting+Facebook+invitation+turned+into+a+nightmare.+Mary+Elizabeth+Jones%2C+39%2C+has+told+the+New+Zealand+Herald+how+she+was+forced+into+prostitution+after+being+duped+by+a+Facebook+invitation+to+join+a+martial+arts+school.+A+martial+arts+enthusiast%2C+Ms+Jones+later+answered+a+message+from+the+group+inviting+her+to+an+intense+training+camp+in+the+Philippines+in+October.+%22They+were+meant+to+be+world+class+and+I+thought+this+was+a+chance+for+me+to+learn+from+the+best%2C%22+Ms+Jones+told+the+Herald.+She+was+instead+robbed+of+her+belongings+and+thrown+into+a+bug-infested+room+after+she+was+picked+up+in+Iloilo+City+Airport+by+a+man+who+claimed+he+was+the+group%27s+leader.+Jones+was+made+to+have+sex+with+up+to+nine+men+a+day%2C+with+each+reportedly+paying+5000+pesos+%28NZ%24140%29.+%22I+felt+utterly+disgusted%2C+and+I+was+treated+like+a+piece+of+meat%2C%22+she+told+the+Herald.+%22It+was+meant+to+be+a+trip+of+a+lifetime+but+it+has+destroyed+my+whole+life+instead.%22+Ms+Jones+was+punished+with+beatings+when+she+attempted+to+escape.+She+was+dumped+on+the+streets+of+Manila+after+torment+and+starvation+left+her+too+weak+to+stand.+%22I+hate+myself+immensely+and+feel+so+dirty.+I+wish+I+could+have+just+died+in+the+Philippines+rather+than+go+on+living+like+this%2C%22+says+Ms+Jones.+Five+months+after+her+ordeal%2C+Ms+Jones+is+recovering+in+a+boarding+house+in+Mangere+and+wants+to+warn+others.+The+Philippines+is+listed+as+a+source+country+for+human+trafficking%2C+according+to+the+latest+Trafficking+in+Person+Report+by+the+US+Department+of+State.%22Hundreds+of+victims+are+subjected+to+forced+prostitution+each+day+in+well-known+and+highly+visible+business+establishments+that+cater+to+both+domestic+and+foreign+demand+for+commercial+sex+acts%2C%22+the+report+says.+&btnK=Google+Search

i don't know if any of the story is true or not

but i just copy pasted the entire story Phil posted in to google

here's the search results

http://www.google.co...K=Google+Search

show us some pictures of 40 year old women seems the guys here that at 40 all women are ugly ...

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Robert, no one who has lived here for a reasonable time (and is in their right mind) would believe that story. Do you? Do you think you can find 9 men a day who would pay 5,000 pesos each to screw a 39 year old white girl? Because I have a lot of ex girl friends who would be on the next plane over to do it voluntarily for that kind of cash.

for that kind of money i will put on a wig and head that way myself !!!!!!

Davaoeno

well its common knowledge that the most $$$$$ sex most guys get is from their wives... lets see i spent 15 m on the house another 1 on the car monthly cost add up add up and on a good week i get sex 3 times a week so if you look at it that way 5,000 is way to cheap... so show me a picture of the lady and i will give my honest thoughts on would i spend 5,000p for a romp if i was free to do so... as to your business model tell that to belo who earns millions and millions selling whitting cream to brown women

damn smokey - just sell the house at a give away price and go meet your wife in Phoenix, coz buddy you need to do something that makes you happy !! I know exactly how you feel right now, but spewing your problems all over Linc isnt going to help buddy !

damn smokey - just sell the house at a give away price and go meet your wife in Phoenix, coz buddy you need to do something that makes you happy !! I know exactly how you feel right now, but spewing your problems all over Linc isnt going to help buddy !

sell dude i am remodeling and renting ... did you miss that part... anyway one sells a house cheap when one needs to sell... smokey dont need to sell ... well gee how many guys keep saying over and over 5,000peso for sex dam NO ONE SPENDS THAT MUCH FOR SEX.... WRONG... how much does your wife cost you per month .... i dont know if the story is true or not but i have to think is this a story a women wants to make up?? until i find out different i have to think it could be true...

• Like 1
Davaoeno

sell dude i am remodeling and renting ... did you miss that part... anyway one sells a house cheap when one needs to sell... smokey dont need to sell ... well gee how many guys keep saying over and over 5,000peso for sex dam NO ONE SPENDS THAT MUCH FOR SEX.... WRONG... how much does your wife cost you per month .... i dont know if the story is true or not but i have to think is this a story a women wants to make up?? until i find out different i have to think it could be true...

No - i didnt miss that part ! you are so desperate to get anything at all out of your house that you are spending 100s of thousands of pesos in an effort to get anything out of it- since it is obviously unsaleable !! Are you sure you want to pursue this line of thought ? I defended you when Roger put you down for screwing up and now you want to throw that line at me ?? I feel sorry for you and the situation that i see you are trapped in- i suggest that you dont attack the people who are on your side !

Edited by davaolife