Wombat No More

Play Video

Senior Pat proves he's fighting fit

<p class="bd-lhs"><p class="bd-lhs-inner">

NZ woman tells of sex-slave nightmare

Yahoo! New ZealandSeptember 20, 2011, 12:44 pm

133 Comments

Related Links

A New Zealand woman has revealed how an exciting Facebook invitation turned into a nightmare.

Mary Elizabeth Jones, 39, has told the New Zealand Herald how she was forced into prostitution after being duped by a Facebook invitation to join a martial arts school.

A martial arts enthusiast, Ms Jones later answered a message from the group inviting her to an intense training camp in the Philippines in October.

"They were meant to be world class and I thought this was a chance for me to learn from the best," Ms Jones told the Herald.

She was instead robbed of her belongings and thrown into a bug-infested room after she was picked up in Iloilo City Airport by a man who claimed he was the group's leader.

Jones was made to have sex with up to nine men a day, with each reportedly paying 5000 pesos (NZ$140).

"I felt utterly disgusted, and I was treated like a piece of meat," she told the Herald.

"It was meant to be a trip of a lifetime but it has destroyed my whole life instead."

Ms Jones was punished with beatings when she attempted to escape.

She was dumped on the streets of Manila after torment and starvation left her too weak to stand.

"I hate myself immensely and feel so dirty. I wish I could have just died in the Philippines rather than go on living like this," says Ms Jones.

Five months after her ordeal, Ms Jones is recovering in a boarding house in Mangere and wants to warn others.

The Philippines is listed as a source country for human trafficking, according to the latest Trafficking in Person Report by the US Department of State."Hundreds of victims are subjected to forced prostitution each day in well-known and highly visible business establishments that cater to both domestic and foreign demand for commercial sex acts," the report says.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• smokey

• Jess Bartone

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are they dropping 4000 a night for 40 year olds, or fresh young chicks?       You're right, standing out can be an advantage. There are limits though. Unless she's a celebrity of some sort, no on

I find it amusing how there are always so many doubters on this forum and sure there are some good reasons to be wary but I think people are like animals, they all follow what the pack are doing and e

5000 pesos a time for a 39 year old woman ? And 9 guys a day willing to pay that ? And flew to the Phil to learn martial arts based on a facebook invite ? And travelled within the country and could

she was picked up in Iloilo City Airport by a man who claimed he was the group's leader.

and later . .

She was dumped on the streets of Manila after torment and starvation left her too weak to stand.

just how did they manage to get her from Iliolo, to Manila?

if I was a Kiwi cop, that would be the first question I'd be asking her. I'd also be cautioning her, that wasting police time is a criminal offence.

Edited by feastwhich
Davaoeno

5000 pesos a time for a 39 year old woman ? And 9 guys a day willing to pay that ? And flew to the Phil to learn martial arts based on a facebook invite ? And travelled within the country and couldnt escape altho she is into martial arts ? etc etc etc

Now why do i have a veeeery hard time believing any of this ????

btw no one starves a 45,000 pesos a day asset so that she can no longer perform - thats just not good business !!

BOGUS ! BOGUS! BOGUS !

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)

5000 pesos a time for a 39 year old woman ? And 9 guys a day willing to pay that ? And flew to the Phil to learn martial arts based on a facebook invite ? And travelled within the country and couldnt escape altho she is into martial arts ? etc etc etc

Now why do i have a veeeery hard time believing any of this ????

btw no one starves a 45,000 pesos a day asset so that she can no longer perform - thats just not good business !!

BOGUS ! BOGUS! BOGUS !

Pimpin' ain't easy huh

methinks you doth protest too much

Davaoeno

Pimpin' ain't easy huh

methinks you doth protest too much

You never starve your bitches- they are worth their weight in gold !

And we were worried about our teenage daughters getting lured away on Facebook !!! lol

• Admin (Retired)

lured away on facebook to plow fields all day

2ndrung.jpg

yea some women just like to be noticed she probably came to the philippines and had sex all day every day so she would have bragging rights on all the forums in the philippines anyone who knows anything would see right thru the story ... ha ha ha a women getting raped in this country .... ha ha ha would never happen right? even if 80 % of the stories like this are bullshit out of respect for the 20% that are not well just be happy its not your GF or wife , so we know its a lie because 5,000peso is too high ,, so if she said it was 500 peso then we would know its true? ... looks like the reason many thing its a bullshit story is 5,000 peso is more then 5 times what most guys can afford ?

Davaoeno

lured away on facebook to plow fields all day

2ndrung.jpg

Broden's alter ego - Farmer Angie !! :biggrin_01:

Edited by davaolife
Davaoeno

yea some women just like to be noticed she probably came to the philippines and had sex all day every day so she would have bragging rights on all the forums in the philippines anyone who knows anything would see right thru the story ... ha ha ha a women getting raped in this country .... ha ha ha would never happen right? even if 80 % of the stories like this are bullshit out of respect for the 20% that are not well just be happy its not your GF or wife , so we know its a lie because 5,000peso is too high ,, so if she said it was 500 peso then we would know its true? ... looks like the reason many thing its a bullshit story is 5,000 peso is more then 5 times what most guys can afford ?

smokey- do you write your own material ?

Wombat No More

Well, that one caused just about all negative comments hey!

I was thinking along the same lines actually and wondered instantly that the P5,000 per go tag would have reduced her exposure to the more 'well to do' Filipino and they would certainly be able to 'do' a much younger and certainly more beautiful Filipina... Besides that, I doubt they would involve themselves in such a serious crime scenario as it would have obviously been to them.

Anyway... Straight off the YahooNZ site...

the big problem with her story, which the Herald reporter didn't query but the police undoubtedly will, is that she supposedly arrived, all fresh and innocent, in Iliolo, and then later, the criminal gang 'dumped her on the streets of Manila'.

how did she get there?

smokey- do you write your own material ?

i just wonder why everytime a foreigner says something has happened some of you guys scream lier lier lier without knowing the facts ,,, maybe she is lieing and maybe not but to say she is,,, and you know that to be true because ??? you guys take everything like its an insult to YOUR people if someone claims something bad happend to them here in the philippines...so if someone broke into say your house or hurt you then we would read it and say oh bullshit he is a lier, probably an insurance scam or he is a drunk , or he just made it up for sorrow... it seems like when a foreigner reports anything negtive has happend to them in the philippines you want to say they are lieing because that would make your desision to live here not as wise as you hoped.. bad things happen to all types of people everywhere , yes everywhere including here..

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

Robert, no one who has lived here for a reasonable time (and is in their right mind) would believe that story. Do you? Do you think you can find 9 men a day who would pay 5,000 pesos each to screw a 39 year old white girl? Because I have a lot of ex girl friends who would be on the next plane over to do it voluntarily for that kind of cash.