American to file case against Gov Garcia brother

greatplace

The point I made was he was NOT officially granted the barriers. The HOA are the legal entity NOT the developer. Filinvest are a big company & they know that, so the stuff about their lawyers supporting him is pure bollocks. Byron is in trouble for the gun only, the rest the law is on his side & Morris will find that out when he loses & has to foot the legal bill.

dude we have the same crap here the HOA says they are in chage and the develpers says they are... and both want to be paid... the developer is in charge til they turn over the subdivision its all about votes here there are 600 lots and about 60 houses and each lot has one vote now who do you think has the most votes..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• UZI

• Cipro

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bottom line is this- for whatever reason- the American got pissed off, and decided to handle the matter in a very confrontational manner ! He went looking for trouble- and found it . You alway

i think we're talking about a baby at 2 years old really not a kid playing in the street i don't know if that baby was almost run down while on the side of the road or on a sidewalk or if she was in

The whole thread is about a foreigner who moved to Corona del Mar recently and from Day one started to become a regular nagger who files lots and lots of nagging complaints about everything.   He th

Posted Images

Its no longer was he right or wrong about putting up the signs. Its a matter of if hes going to live or die. That Filipino has connections in high places and is use to getting his own way. He will not let the foreigner push him around with out some retaliation. Just hope its not severe.

Amen!!!

[/color]

Since you say you possess a handgun Smokey and since you are so offended why dont you go over there tomorrow and just shoot the guy ?? I'm sure you arent just talking - or are you ? .......

well gee blue come on over and smokey will let you play with smokeys gun... from what i see the guy is a big grown up and can handle his own problem ,,,, maybe if you offer to do the bad mans dishes and wash his car he will let the foreigner go... well i will have to edit this as SMOKEY DONT OWN A GUN THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL now smokeys wife well that is a different story .... and the real problem i see is everyone is trying so hard to be politically correct on this... now our subdivision has a foreigner as the HOA president and IF he was to stop and take down the slow down signs of a local living here and then pull an automatic weapon when he was verbally insulted many in here would then say... hey the HOA guy is stupid he belongs in jail , deport him , he gives us a bad name .... but as the HOA is a local the story changes... a mans race should not play a factor in wheather he is right on wrong. i am sure the american yelled at him as would anyone in his place but is yelling at someone mean the action taken was the right thing to do??? as to the foreigner and suggesting he now is in danger because of who he yelled at i say ,,, i hope not as he was only trying to protect a child... so who is making a big deal out of nothing

Edited by smokey
  • Like 2

Yeah America doesn't need these types, their prisons are already overflowing with home grown ones. :tongue_01::snap:

Our jails and prisons -- local, state, and federal --are overflowing with illegal alien felons, mostly Mexicans. Look it up. The percentages will shock you.

quit_yume

it says brandishing an ak is a minor offence and would likely be dismissed? hahahaa.. only in the philippines. what if the foreigner had the ak ? would that be dismissed too?

• Like 4

Sounds to me like the core problem is him allowing his kids to play in the street to me.

• Like 1

Sounds to me like the core problem is him allowing his kids to play in the street to me.

must not have any kids... you tell them over and over and over not to do something and they do it anyway... dam 2 year old's they always act like they dont understand ... and anyway what about all the time wasted by having to drive slow in the subdivision dont this guy know people have important things to do like go to the mall ... all kidding aside without barriers and signs many many many of the so called ( i am better then you a mere commoner ) drive freeway speeds in the subdivision the one i live in put in speed bumps to try to keep the speed down to below 40 k i will say some of the more colorful retards still manage to get their cars up to 70K between the bumps..

• Like 4
Davaoeno

Lesson 101- life in the Philippines:

1. Letting 2 year olds play in the street is never a good idea

2. Moving somewhere new and as soon as you arrive trying to change things to suit yourself is never a good idea.

3 There are lots of bad men in the Philippines

4. All the rich bad men have automatic weapons- or have body guards who do

5. For a foreigner to confront a filipino bad man - in public and in a loud voice- is never a good idea [ unless you are prepared to defend your life -then and thereafterwards ]

6. Posting everytime that you read about something you dont like that the victim should grab a gun and stand up to these " filipino tyrants" is never a good idea

7 Thinking that any time you as a foreigner have a problem with a filipino you can get justice from the Barangay, courts, police etc is really being naive

Edited by davaolife
  • Like 6

for number 1 just say never let your children out of the house ( wow now that says welcome to our family style place)

number 2 could be moving somewhere and trying to imporve and make safer is never a good idea

and number 4 is correct they do have automatic weapons because they are targets themselves ,,

number 5 ... never make eye contact keep your head bowed be ready at all times to bow from the waist and say yes sir a lot

number 6 now that is silly after reading 3,4,5 i agree with you a foreigner should never try to do this and your trying to make it a foreigner against a filipino tyrants shows either your fear or lack of education to me a tyrant is just that and they come in all races and colors... heck my wife has lots of family members i would say are tyrants themselves she is good friends with a guy many call a hero and others call a tyrant right there in davao,

hey we agree on 7 and that is why so many people rich and poor keep dangerous weapons ,, to keep an automatic weapon with you is really not that helpful there have been cases where very powerful men have had whole armies of automatic weapons to guard them and still they felt danger come there way ... ( see presidents of the us )) didnt regan have like 50 automatic carrying bodyguards when hinkley shot him with a 38?

rainymike

I give Davolife my vote on this one. This ain't the USA and even in the USA you'd have a tough fight on your hands taking on someone with political connections.

We're in the Philippines. Pedestrians have little protecting them from cars, jeepneys, taxis or even tricycads. You should have a yaya watching over the kids if they're on the streets. Need to teach the kids to pay attention to oncoming traffic and get out of the way.

Some of you posters who reduce this to an issue of having balls and standing up to some evil are giving newbies bad advice in my opinion. If you want to make it in this country you need to think with your brains and choose your battles very very carefully ... and try to keep out of them in the first place. Yes, I understand that at times you get very upset at how filipinos do things ... but you need to think and not react. The system here is not the namby pamby, look out for the oppressed little guy system that we have back in the states, that makes up civil rights at every opportunity that it can. This is more like the wild, wild west. There are advantages and disadvantages to that. You got to know them and play them accordingly.

• Like 6

Too late mate... and wasn't this the same bloke with his name all over some paper work six or seven years ago with a huge find in a warehouse, of drums of banned chemicals used in producing shabu (amphetamines)??? Apologies if I'm wrong but I don't believe I am

Jovan is the adoptive Son of the mayor of Talisay - he has a long history of traffic violations, shooting at people, intimidation, threatened people etc. Even had a case where he was arrested in his home (Fathers home) and drugs was found - he was arrested for being in possession, but the charges were dropped, because it wasn't his home...

He hasn't been in the news since June - apparently he is turning over a new leaf, or under one.

Even had a case where he was arrested in his home (Fathers home) and drugs was found - he was arrested for being in possession, but the charges were dropped, because it wasn't his home...

That sort of begs the question, why then was his father, as the owner of the home, not charged?

KonGC

That sort of begs the question, why then was his father, as the owner of the home, not charged?

KonGC

Well in the USA that would be the case, but the Father in this case is the Mayor of Talisay

KonGC

come on smell the coffee... anyway its NOT a home its a prayer house... sure it looks like a home , has the same stuff as a home , but for some reason they call it a prayer house..i guess... even though the prayer house is IN the subdivision its not part of the subdivision as its a prayer house... i think the kid just never heard the words no ... his dad was a priest , who adopted him and taught him to read the bible front to back back to front .. and the bible says no matter what i do i will be forgiven and he has been forgiven ,, if he was not the mayors son it would not even be in the news... while i dont know the kid personally he has been over my house a few times and always called me sir... well i always thought like most young guys he was just acting like i was a sir..