Additional female member ;)

loveneverfails

loveneverfails

I've trying to search some interesting forums about culture differences and interracial relationship and found out this forum so I thought of registering here. I've read some threads, and they are very informative. I was at first hesitant to register since I'm not from Cebu so I don't know if I'm welcome. The cities I spent my life with would be Manila, Baguio and Pampanga, but yeah, certified Manilena. Ever since, I'm dreaming to have a province (though my parents have, but they both grew up in Mla) and thought of Cebu. I'm also hoping to create a wonderful family with a man from another culture, and this forum has a lot of advise about the kind of life I am eyeing.

:biggrin_01: This forum isn't just about living in Cebu but also anyone interested in Cebu which you qualify in that regard. Your experiences in other parts of the Philippines would also be a welcome addition. Glad to have you.
  • 4 weeks later...
JamesMusslewhite

Welcome aboard..... just talk loud, carry a big stick, and you will be fine....... :welcome2:

are you looking for a boyfriend or just looking to make some friends ?