Greetins from Ben

gollum07

Hi _ i'm Ben from the UK (Oxfordshire).

I guess you've heard this story a lot - early 40's , painful divorce a couple of years ago , finding myself back in the dating game but left pretty disillusioned with western women and looking for something of a new start (mid-life crisis - maybe - although i don't like to think i'm middle aged - I keep pushing back that age limit definition - now standing at 50 and counting!)

I know a couple of friends who have filipino wives back in the UK & chatting to them they reckon I should get myself pronto down to the Phils. Their wives are gorgeous both in looks & personality & quite a bit younger than them. They suggested Cebu as as good a place to start as anywhere.

I've got a decent business / own house etc but am a bit wary of living outside of Blighty - never been away any more than a couple of weeks in Spain.

So I'll be flying down sometime in January for 3 weeks but in the meantime just checking in to say hi.

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the forum !!

You should spend many hours searching through the threads to try to educate yourself, but also take the comments with a pinch of salt(some people just like complaining).

And make sure you meet up with some foreigners in Cebu(who actually live there, not on holiday), they can teach you a lot !!

And please remember, you havent travelled at all, so things are different in different places(to sum up a encyclopedia size of discussion)

Mandingo

Welcome to the forum Ben :welcome:

Edited by Spacefalcon