to chrissuth and zanyzapper...

if you still have a hard time finding the people to help with fitting out your condominiums, i would be glad to assists in finding the people --- i can recommend trusted plumbers, tile setters, electricians,etc.. that i have worked with in previous projects.

their rates vary though.

toe-knee

dear toe-knee,

funny how the value of a profession builder is over looked

we work hard at our trade to get where we are

than home owners come in and DIY....thinking we are not needed

It's like this in the USA too

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• David_LivinginTalisay

• zanyzapper

• vguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MyAussie mate who lives behind me, yeah, the one who makes the cane/mahogany furniture, well he was a builder in Australia years ago and built over 400 houses. He does a lot of work for folks in the 4

i have done more building in the last 7 years then anyone here and if there is one thing that is solid is the amount of smoke blowing in the air when it comes to prices.. seems like a battle is brewi

That is your opinion and seems like you don't appreciate my time and effort, spent composing a reply!   This was the OP Question:-   This was the bit where I Answered such Question:-     So I

Posted Images