i have a few contacts plumbing and tile and wood work maybe as i remodel every year.... they are not the cheapest but they get the job done without my needing to hire a project manager and that saves 20% if your interested i will give you a few phone numbers but then i am out of it.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• David_LivinginTalisay

• zanyzapper

• vguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MyAussie mate who lives behind me, yeah, the one who makes the cane/mahogany furniture, well he was a builder in Australia years ago and built over 400 houses. He does a lot of work for folks in the 4

i have done more building in the last 7 years then anyone here and if there is one thing that is solid is the amount of smoke blowing in the air when it comes to prices.. seems like a battle is brewi

That is your opinion and seems like you don't appreciate my time and effort, spent composing a reply!   This was the OP Question:-   This was the bit where I Answered such Question:-     So I

Posted Images

that would be great smokey , any email address and numbers would be appreciated . you can send it to my email xxxxxx @ hotmail.com , thanks

Do not post email addresses. Use PM feature. If you do not have enough posts contact Admin.
Edited by Norseman

i will be glad to give you a plumber i use and tile guy the wood working guy is also pretty good... i just dont know if i can post the guys phone numbers on here is that ok ? you can make your own deals.. . or norsemen of course smokey s job will be done in 2 weeks so i dont want you stealing my guys.. i will send the number of the guy i use to norsemen you know i just dont see why if you find a good tradesmen your not allowed to share with the guys over the years i have found plently of bad trades types but i guess i finally found a couple of good ones.. so just pm the mod and see if he will share..

Edited by smokey
  • 3 weeks later...
zanyzapper

I am worried about this forum - I thought this is a good place to help each other in regards to living in a new place. This topic someone informed me of a person who "may" be able to help in terms of fitting my apartment. But.... it seems everyone is out to make a profit...indeed even rip people off.. I am thinking this is a dog eat dog world, even with a sugar coated forum site such as this. Tell me....? is this nothing but a sales picket fence????

Davaoeno

I am worried about this forum - I thought this is a good place to help each other in regards to living in a new place. This topic someone informed me of a person who "may" be able to help in terms of fitting my apartment. But.... it seems everyone is out to make a profit...indeed even rip people off.. I am thinking this is a dog eat dog world, even with a sugar coated forum site such as this. Tell me....? is this nothing but a sales picket fence????

I assume you are not 8 years old and actually know the difference between a recommendation and being forced to do something ?

• Like 1
smokey

I assume you are not 8 years old and actually know the difference between a recommendation and being forced to do something ?

its possible that jimmy carter could help out he does a lot of free things... i tried to give a name of a guy who remodeled my house a few times but i can tell you from experince he does not do it for free... but alas you dont have enough time in country as per lic c to receive a pm..

zanyzapper

Sorry for previous outburst and if I offended anyone - i was in a worked up state. It's just that I'm putting a lot of my money into this apartment and it's quite shocking to find all these "hidden" costs. I'm a fair person and am just wanting to find a fair deal.

Mandingo

Sorry for previous outburst and if I offended anyone - i was in a worked up state. It's just that I'm putting a lot of my money into this apartment and it's quite shocking to find all these "hidden" costs. I'm a fair person and am just wanting to find a fair deal.

Most guys on this site are good guys and will bend over backwards to help you if they can. As in life there are the small few that will try to bend you over too if given the chance.

Hope your project goes well and post some pictures and let the rest of us know how it turned out. Post any useful information that could help the rest of us taking on a project like yours too.............

smokey

its sad state of affairs and i also thought you would get the model if you buy one..... your taking it a lot more calm then some of us would... the fine art of the lets allow foreigners to buy condo units so we can hustle them ...

David_LivinginTalisay

I already advertising my Studio Unit to gauge potential Interest

109x45.png

small.jpg

Studio with Balcony (Mountain View)

I have already received Rental inquiries from 2 parties. The more recent one is someone in the USA, who visits Cebu twice a year, for 3 months each time, and interested to rent it.

Just need to get my Studio looking like the Show Flat pictures ASAP!

I will be getting a Quote from the 'builders' that Billy Reese used on his Loft Unit in Tower 3. I will also get a Quote from BS Simbajon Construction who did my 3 storey 'extension' to compare with.

Trouble is I do not have the funds currently to go ahead with such 'Finishing' and 'Fitting' and then 'Furnishing', and neither does my son Paul, who is co-owner, currently either

zanyzapper

Appreciate the comments and its good to know there are people willing to help!

David - I like the way the apartment is in the photo's..looks very comfortable. You could always just do the fittings and lease the place out as unfurnished until you get money to furnish? I saw the pics of Billy's Ramos 3 Tower apartment and I was very impressed...would be keen to hear what the quotes are.

Would be cool if they itemized so as to show what needs done and how much for... i have tried researching "fittings" on the net to find out what's involved but no luck.

arkitek toeknee

to chrissuth and zanyzapper...

if you still have a hard time finding the people to help with fitting out your condominiums, i would be glad to assists in finding the people --- i can recommend trusted plumbers, tile setters, electricians,etc.. that i have worked with in previous projects.

their rates vary though.

toe-knee

smokey

david is that what your place looks like now finished or is that your plan ? i hope your not going to collect advance booking from foreigners for your place till its done, have you gotten a cost on the pictured finishing? looks good i will say

David_LivinginTalisay

David I had a look around while I was there - this may be of interest to others looking for accomodation

http://www.airbnb.co...ber_of_guests=1

What I like about AirBnB is that there are NO FEES for advertising with them and they offer to reproduce your 'AirbnB Advert Listing on Craig List monthly (if you agree and 'trigger this when they send out the reminders).

If and when an Inquiry leads to a confirmed Booking, AirBnB handle taking the Booking Fee, after VERIFICATION of the client wanting to place the Booking. They keep 10% as Booking Commission, and pay you 90%

They also now offer FREE INSURANCE against a client maliciously damaging or stealing from an AirBnB Host rented property.

For a Fee, they will take authenticated Photos and Video of Listed Host accommodation.