Tablet PC that supports Video Calls!

David_LivinginTalisay

This is what you really need to look out for if you want to be able to download the best software.

Thanks for writing back. The Android operating system is open source, which means that any device manufacturer is free to use and modify Android on its devices.

However, Android Market is an application created by Google that is only made available to devices that pass Google’s compatibility requirements.

Also, manufacturers must obtain a license from Google in order to install Android Market on their devices.

The manufacturer of your tablet has not received this license.

You may have limited functionality due to the compatibility of the device with the unlicensed version of Android Market the Manufacturer has installed.

I received this from Google Android when I asked why I could not get Skype for my pad.

KonGC

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David_LivinginTalisay

• KennyF

• Cipro

• miles-high

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very informative thread, it has confirmed my decision to buy an iPad 2!   Most of these devices leave you stuck with the installed OS and the vender has no interest at all in "porting" an upgrade to

the thing about the ipad is that it is a single idea.... the software and the hardware come together as one and the unit is designed to be this booklike easy item that isnt a laptop or a phone and th

Ok, you're spot on with that. And what I'm saying is that an Android tablet at a much lower cost, does all the things you mention AND it can be used for more. I use my small 7" pad for watching movi

Posted Images

David_LivinginTalisay

This is what you really need to look out for if you want to be able to download the best software.

<span style="color: #0000CD"><span style="font-size: 10px;">Thanks for writing back. The Android operating system is open source, which means that any device manufacturer is free to use and modify Android on its devices.

However, Android Market is an application created by Google <u>that is only made available to devices that pass Google’s compatibility requirements

Also, manufacturers must obtain a license from Google in order to install Android Market on their devices.

The manufacturer of your tablet has not received this license.

You may have limited functionality due to the compatibility of the device with the unlicensed version of Android Market the Manufacturer has installed.

I received this from Google Android when I asked why I could not get Skype for my pad.

KonGC

That is why I will make sure Ana-K buys a Tablet with Front Facing webcam and has Android 2.3, so it has a chance that it will support Skype Video Calling and/or GoogleVoice and I would also want proof of this, before paying out any money..

Asking if it has Licensed Android Market App is probaly a good idea also.

logosm-androidostablets.png

Tablet Buying Guide: The Android Market

Posted by admin

On January - 11 - 2011

the-android-market-168x300.jpg

Believe it or not but there are literally hundreds of Android based tablets available today and only 3 of them are from ‘big’ contenders (Apple, Samsung and soon Motorola). But head to China and to the nearest electronics market or “Computer City” and you will find an Aladdin’s Cave of locally made Android tablets.

You don’t need to head all the way to China though to be inundated with a vast array of reasonably priced tablets, however just searching for ‘Android Tablet’ on Ebay will bring up a huge number of tablets from various unknown factories and sellers.

So, what should you look out for when you buy?

Never fear! AOST are here! Every few days (everyday if you’re lucky icon_smile.gif ) we’ll add an article or two to help you to understand some of the jargon involved with Android tablets, what to look out for and what question you should ask when buying.

First up: The Android Market.

best-android-apps.jpg

The Android Market or Official Android Market is the market place Google have set up for developers to either freely distribute or sell their applications to Android device users (Android phones and tablets).

A lot of the Google based applications (apps) that you are bound to want are only officially available through the Android Market Place such as Google Maps, Google Goggles, Google Books and many excellent third party apps and games such as Roxio’s Angry Birds.

Even if your Android tablet already has these great applications pre-installed, you will only be able to update them (and they will need upgrading) using the Android Market.

Unfortunately for us it is very tricky to personally add the Google Market.apk (apk is the file type Android Apps are saved) to your Android device. Meaning if you do end up getting a tablet (or phone) without the Android Store installed you will either have to:

1. Go through a complicated process of ‘hacking’ the system, which in turn will break the end user agreement with Google!
  2. Learn to live without it icon_sad.gif

Fortunately there are ways of loading apk files (Android apps) to your device without the market, and we’ll go through them on AOST in coming weeks, but if you want those fantastic and most importantly FREE Google applications it would be better to have the Official Market App.

So, the next time you see the Android Tablet bargain of the century for sale online, take a moment to quiz the reseller about whether the Google Market (in English) is installed, or you could be in for a very steep learning curve which isn’t entirely in the spirit of the easy to use nature of a tablet device.

Follow us on Twitter for more Android Tablet buying tips, FAQ’s and help.

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay

Whole lot of unformatted stuff.

Want to try this again David?

KonGC

David_LivinginTalisay

logosm-androidostablets.png

Tablet Buying Guide: The 10 Inch Android Tablet

Posted by admin On January - 13 - 2011 5 Comments

We’ve already covered the importance of buying an Android Tablet with the Android Market a.k.a the Google Market. Now we’re going to cover the size of the tablet. At the time of writing there are 3 popular sizes of tablet 7 inch , 8 inch and 10 inch, and then there is the choice of either resistive and capacitive screens (this we will go in to at in another post). The majority of you out there are going to be after a 10 inch tablet, after all that’s the size Job’s and Co. opted for when they made the iPad and (to date) that’s the tablet which others are to be measured by (whether you like it or not). However are 10 inch Android tablets really the way to go? Then we have 7 and 8 inch tablets. 7” being the size Samsung went for when creating the Samsung Galaxy [ Read More ]

Tablet Buying Guide: The 8 Inch Android Tablet

Posted by admin On January - 14 - 2011 1 Comment

Yesterday we spoke about the current 10 inch Android Tablet situation, if you didn’t read it check it out here. If you don’t have time to read it, our conclusion ended up being that although 10” Android Tablets are what everyone is craving right now, it might actually be better to hold off on your purchase until prices drop, or specifications improve. But, we understand that for some (like us) you can’t wait to get your next gadget fix, and if it is an Android tablet you crave, then what should you get?

Tablet Buying Guide: 7 inch Android Tablets

Posted by admin On January - 16 - 2011 0 Comment

We’ve already covered 8” tablets and 10” tablets, but now we’re on to the baby of the bunch the 7 inch tablet. Like the 8 inch tablet the 7” gets the added benefit of having a much cheaper screen than larger tablets, but for 7” tablets this goes a little further. As 7” capacitive and resistive screens have been on the market the longest, plenty of companies have had time to opt to use this smaller configuration. This popularity together with the time on the market and the amount of competition, has brought 7” screen (and tablet) prices down to very affordable levels! What’s more you are likely to find plenty of features on a 7 inch model that are currently unavailable on the larger tabs. For example, I can’t think of one 7” tablet on the market today that doesn’t have at least one USB 2.0 or HDMI out, [ Read More ]

David_LivinginTalisay

Huawei-logo-300x300.jpg

Huawei are a successful Chinese Telecom Company.

Many have experience of their GSM Modem 'Dongles', if not their PABX Products and Telecom Network Switches and Network Management Systems

Looks like they might be entering into the 'Tablet' Market with some interesting concepts.

Huawei Digital Life Demo

concept, design, digital media, lifestyle, netbooks/laptops, phones, tablets, tech, TV | Andi | September 10, 2011

Shenzhen based Huawei, are a true Chinese success story. Founded in 1988 with an initial investment of 24,000RMB they started out life as a small distributor of PBX products.

In 1993 they developed the first domestic digital telephone switch which had the capacity of controlling over 10,000 circuits.

They soon built a a name for themselves and became the official supplier of components to companies such as British Telecom and Vodafone.

Now, in 2010 Huawei are the 2nd largest supplier of mobile equipment in the world, with only Ericsson being able to fend them off the top spot.

Over the last few years Huawei have been pushing the boundaries of digital lifestyle. Their aim is for consumer to have a network of mobile devices in the home which automatically sync with one another through a mixture of docking stations, wireless networks and finger gestures.

The video below demos a few of their ideas for the future. We especially like the idea of ‘flicking’ content from the tablet device to the TV.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU4MTMyNTYw.html

We’ll be keeping a close eye on Huawei to see if any of these excellent concepts become a reality!

Liked this post? Subscribe to our RSS feed

miles-high

I just came back from a BestBuy store (in the US mainland) after hours of window shopping…

My observation:

Netbooks are cheaper than most tablets…

Tablets are cheaper than many notebooks, unless you start adding external keyboard, mouse, etc…

The store manager told me iPad and Android are selling equally well but Windows 7 tablets are more in demand (waitlist, backorder, etc.)…

Windows 7 tablets are competitively priced with Android-based tablets…

2nd generation tablets with built-in “real” keyboard are being announced…

:D

David_LivinginTalisay

I just came back from a BestBuy store (in the US mainland) after hours of window shopping…

My observation:

Netbooks are cheaper than most tablets…

Tablets are cheaper than many notebooks, unless you start adding external keyboard, mouse, etc…

The store manager told me iPad and Android are selling equally well but Windows 7 tablets are more in demand (waitlist, backorder, etc.)…

Windows 7 tablets are competitively priced with Android-based tablets…

2nd generation tablets with built-in “real” keyboard are being announced…

:biggrin_01:

Seems a rather 'slanted' Pricing if Windows 7 Tablets are priced the same as Android OS Tablets (with similar Specifications presumably?)..

Sounds like Microsoft doing some Price Cutting to try and hand on to Market Share?

China Windows CE/XP/7 OS Wholesale :

Many with Operation System Dual OS: Windows 7(X86) + Android 2.2

13082068978.jpg

WINPAD K3 10.1inch Capative Multi-touch Windows 7 ,Intel Atom N455 1.66G,32G SSD, $333 Description: Features CPU Intel Atom N455 1.66G Memory 1Gb DDR3 667MHZ SSD 32GB LCD 10.1 inch Capacitive multi-touch LCD 1024*600

13152979695.jpg

JooJoo Tab 12 Inch X86 Windows 7 IPS Screen 32GB SSD Gold US$332.55

Description: Details Model: JooJoo Tab CPU: Inter Atom N450, 1.6GHz

Operation System: Dual OS: Windows 7 Home Basic (X86) Memory1GB DDR3 Disk32GB SSD Shell.

13081986538.jpg

Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab Refurbished Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab

Sample Price:

US$399.00

13081949928.png

NEXTBOOK 7inch touch screen RK-2808 , 433Mhz android 1.6Sample Price:

US$104.00

13150278646.jpg

Mid R7 Tablet PC Android 2.3 7 Inch RK2918 HDMI 4GB Metal Frame BlackSample Price:

US$161.55

13150275467.jpg

Wopad i8 Tablet PC Android 2.3 8 Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch 4GB HDMI Sample Price:

US$219.55

13154682548.jpg

Mid T16 Android 3.1 1080P 10 Inch Bluetooth Tegra2 T250 Dual Core CPUSample Price:

US$371.55

13147764886.jpg

A820 Tablet PC 8 Inch Android 2.3 SAMSUNG S5PV210 Bluetooth 4GB HDMI WSample Price:

US$161.55

13140953298.jpg

Wopad i9 Android 2.3 Tablet PC 9.7 Inch Capacitive Screen Rockchip 291Sample Price:

US$255.75

13125374367.jpg

VIA 8650 W8001 8 inch Google Android 2.2 Flash 10.1 Support RJ45 GraviSample Price:

US$107.25

NB: I offer no bias to any Make, Model,or Supplier. These just picked from globallyshop.com to show the different prices for Different sized Screens, Specifiiction and OS. I am not offereing any Opinion or Recommendation here - just showing variation in some prices of Tablets

It does seem that Windows 7 almost being thrown in for FREE?

Remember Windows Touch—available only in the Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate editions of Windows 7.

So can't see much point bundling Windows7 Home Basic with a Multi-touch Tablet?

Resistive Screen Tablets are lower priced than Multitouch Tablets of the same SIZE.

Android was introduced by Google, primarily as a Mobile Phone OS and support for Tablets, with bigger screens, Front facing Webcams

History

Foundation

Android, Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California, United States in October, 2003 by Andy Rubin (co-founder of Danger),[23] Rich Miner (co-founder of Wildfire Communications, Inc.),[24] Nick Sears (once VP at T-Mobile),[25] and Chris White (headed design and interface development at WebTV)[26] to develop, in Rubin's words "...smarter mobile devices that are more aware of its owner's location and preferences".[27] Despite the obvious past accomplishments of the founders and early employees, Android Inc. operated secretively, revealing only that it was working on software for mobile phones.[27]

That same year, Rubin ran out of cash. Steve Perlman brought him $10,000 in cash in an envelope and refused a stake in the company.[28]

Acquisition by Google

Google acquired Android Inc. in August 2005, making Android Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Google Inc. Key employees of Android Inc., including Andy Rubin, Rich Miner and Chris White, stayed at the company after the acquisition.[24]

Not much was known about Android Inc. at the time of the acquisition, but many assumed that Google was planning to enter the mobile phone market with this move.[citation needed]

Post-acquisition development

At Google, the team led by Rubin developed a mobile device platform powered by the Linux kernel. Google marketed the platform to handset makers and carriers on the premise of providing a flexible, upgradable system. Google had lined up a series of hardware component and software partners and signaled to carriers that it was open to various degrees of cooperation on their part.[29][30][31]

Speculation about Google's intention to enter the mobile communications market continued to build through December 2006.[32] Reports from the BBC and The Wall Street Journal noted that Google wanted its search and applications on mobile phones and it was working hard to deliver that. Print and online media outlets soon reported rumors that Google was developing a Google-branded handset.[33] Some speculated that as Google was defining technical specifications, it was showing prototypes to cell phone manufacturers and network operators.

In September 2007, InformationWeek covered an Evalueserve study reporting that Google had filed several patent applications in the area of mobile telephony.[34][35]

Open Handset Alliance

Main article: Open Handset Alliance

Today's announcement is more ambitious than any single 'Google Phone' that the press has been speculating about over the past few weeks. Our vision is that the powerful platform we're unveiling will power thousands of different phone models.

Eric Schmidt, former Google Chairman/CEO[13]

On November 5, 2007, the Open Handset Alliance, a consortium of several companies which include Broadcom Corporation, Google, HTC, Intel, LG, Marvell Technology Group, Motorola, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile and Texas Instruments unveiled itself. The goal of the Open Handset Alliance is to develop open standards for mobile devices.[13] On the same day, the Open Handset Alliance also unveiled their first product, Android, a mobile device platform built on the Linux kernel version 2.6.[13]

On December 9, 2008, 14 new members joined, including ARM Holdings, Atheros Communications, Asustek Computer Inc, Garmin Ltd, Huawei Technologies, PacketVideo, Softbank, Sony Ericsson, Toshiba Corp, and Vodafone Group Plc.[36][37]

Android was listed as the best-selling smartphone platform worldwide in Q4 2010 by Canalys.[21][22]

Version history

Main article: Android version history

Android has seen a number of updates since its original release. These updates to the base operating system typically fix bugs and add new features. Generally, each new version of the Android operating system is developed under a code name based on a dessert item. Past updates included Cupcake and Donut. The code names are in alphabetical order (Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, and the upcoming Ice Cream Sandwich). Below is a list of the most recent versions, and what they include:

• 2.0 (Eclair) included a new web browser, with a new user interface and support for HTML5 and the W3C Geolocation API. It also included an enhanced camera app with features like digital zoom, flash, color effects, and more.[48]
  • 2.1 (Eclair) included support for voice controls throughout the entire OS. It also included a new launcher, with 5 homescreens instead of 3, animated backgrounds, and a button to open the menu (instead of a slider). It also included a new weather app, and improved functionality in the Email and Phonebook apps.[49]
  • 2.2 (Froyo) introduced speed improvements with JIT optimization and the Chrome V8 JavaScript engine, and added Wi-Fi hotspot tethering and Adobe Flash support[50]
  • 2.3 (Gingerbread) refined the user interface, improved the soft keyboard and copy/paste features, and added support for Near Field Communication[51]
  • 3.0 (Honeycomb) was a tablet-oriented[52][53][54] release which supports larger screen devices and introduces many new user interface features, and supports multicore processors and hardware acceleration for graphics.[55] The Honeycomb SDK has been released and the first device featuring this version, the Motorola Xoom tablet, went on sale in February 2011.[56]
  • 3.1 (Honeycomb) was announced at the 2011 Google I/O on 10 May 2011. - To allow honeycomb devices to directly transfer content from USB devices[57]
  • 3.2 (Honeycomb) is "an incremental release that adds several new capabilities for users and developers". Highlights include optimization for a broader range of screen sizes; new "zoom-to-fill" screen compatibility mode; capability to load media files directly from the SD card; and an extended screen support API, providing developers with more precise control over the UI.[58]

Future releases that have been announced include:

• 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)[59] is said to be a combination of Gingerbread and Honeycomb into a "cohesive whole".[60] In September 2011, Eric Schmidt stated that Ice Cream Sandwich "is being released in October/November."[61][62]

Usage share

Version Distributionsort_none.gif API levelsort_none.gif 3.x.x Honeycomb 11-13 1.4% 2.3.x Gingerbread 9-10 31.3% 2.2 Froyo 8 51.2% 2.1 Eclair 7 13.3% 1.6 Donut 4 1.8% 1.5 Cupcake 3 1.0%

Latest stable release

Tablets: 3.2 (Honeycomb)[4]

Phones: 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) / 2 September 2011; 9 days ago[4]

David, I think there could be some nice 10" pads at bargain basement prices very soon.

KonG

I've just had a browse in eBay and found my 7" generic pad with a free case, from the same supplier, for $AU99.00 delivered free.

Six weeks ago I paid $AU129.99 and 12.99 for the case ($AU142.98 all up)

So in six weeks they have dropped just over 30%.

I recon they know something we don't.

KonGC

David_LivinginTalisay

This New tablet, recently launched by Taiwanese company, HTC, as their 1st Tablet offering, and a pretty impressive entry into this Android Tablet product market it is too.

Looks like it is going to be out of my price consideration @$500 however!

HTC Flyer Tablet Priced at $499; Best Buy Takes Pre-Orders

Posted by Nick Gray on
August 26, 2011
at 6:55 am in

Anyone in the UK looking for an excuse to purchase the HTC Flyer will probably be very pleased to hear that Best Buy UK has just slashed the price of HTC’s Gingerbread tablet! The price of the WiFi HTC Flyer has been cut from £480 to £329. Subtract the 17.5 VAT that they tack on in the UK and covert that number to dollars and you’re left with a HTC Flyer that’s priced right around $400.

Still double the price I want to buy a Tablet capable of Skype Video calls for.

HTC Flyer review -- Engadget

http://www.htc.com/www/tablets/htc-flyer/;

•  

A tablet like no other

HTC Flyer is a portable 7-inch tablet with a digital pen that can do more for you than you can imagine. From creating masterpieces with a stroke of a paintbrush, to taking multimedia notes or even signing digital documents, HTC Flyer puts you in control of any situation. With streaming movies at a touch of your finger, HTC Flyer turns any moment into something special.

• A tablet like no other
  • thumbksp1.pngHTC Scribe technology
  • thumbksp2.pngSupreme note taking
  • thumbksp3.pngStreamlined unibody construction

glance.png

HTC Flyer Android 2.3 Gingerbread Tablet Specs Features & Launch Details

Posted by admin on in Android, Gadgets · 1 Comment

19tweetsretweet

Its official now. HTC world’s leading gadgets and Smartphone manufacturer announced their new HTC Flyer Tablet with Android Gingerbread in 2011 Mobile World Congress. Its fully equipped with mind blasting and attractive features.

Previously when there are just rumours of this tablet many technology blogs written that there will Android 3.0 Honeycomb, but as official talk it is sealed that HTC Flyer Tablet will own Android Gingerbread. List of Specs features mentioned below have a look on that.

HTC-Flyer-android-tablet-1-300x231.jpg

Features of HTC Flyer Android Tablet

(1) Dimensions: - 195.4 X 122 X 13.2 with weight of around 415 gm.

(2) HTC Flyer Tab consisting 1.5 GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Android Gingerbread.

(3) Home Screen:- 7inches TFT capacitive touch screen with resolutions of 1024×60.

(4) Network Supports– HTC Flyer Tab supports HSPA/ WCDMA 900/AWS/2100 MHz as well as Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz in Quad Band you can use GSM/GPRS/EDGE. It will give speed up to 5.76 MBPS on HSPA/ WCDMA, and 14.4 download speed.

(5) Connectivity Features:- Superfast Bluetooth 3.0 with stereo headsets (wireless), Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, and 3.5mm general audio Jack. There is one internal antenna for GPS browsing.

(6) Sensors Included to HTC Flyer Tablet:- there are 4 sensor’s in this tablet namely Digital Compass Sensor – G-Sensor, Accelerometer for multimedia and gaming, Ambient light sensor, and finally GPS Sensor.

(7) Multimedia Features: – HTC Flayer Tab supports every format for music as well as video playback. For music it supports .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma, and for videos it supports 3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv, .avi, .xvid. Your video will be record in .3gp format.

(8) Camera: – this tablet having 5MP camera with LED flash on back side, and 1.3MP front side camera usually made for video calling.

(9) Memory Distribution in HTC Flyer TAB: – Ram is of 1GB, and internal memory of 32GB but expandable via micro SD card.

(10) Battery Specifications:- It will own a rechargeable battery of 4000MAH which can provide standby time up to 8.20-14.70 HRS and video playback up to 4HRS approximately.

HTC-Flyer-Android-Tablet-2-237x300.jpg

Unique Selling Point: HTC Flyer Android Tablet

(1) 3D home Screen as a HTC sense for this Tablet. Users will feel superb visual 3D experience with unique carousel of widgets. To make HTC Flyer Android Tablet more attractive Flash 10 and HTML 5 are included for better internet browsing.

(2) Experience groundbreaking pen with HTC scribe Technology. In HTC Scribe Technology you can enjoy writing on this tablet. HTC Scribe technology will provide you a wave of integrated digital ink technology which will be helpful to make easy notes, drawing, writing on web pages, and your photos.

(3) Cloud Gaming attached to HTC Flyer Android Tablet. Cloud gaming is from the OnLive Inc. Which leading gaming firm allow users to play video games on PC as well as on televisions without any purchase of costly and delicate hardware parts? You can enjoy 3 D experience while gaming. There are few games like Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood™ and harry potter which can you enjoy fully with this tablet.

David_LivinginTalisay

Aoson Wopad M12 RK2918 Android 2.3 Tablet Listing News

Posted on September 13, 2011 by admin

Recently Aoson Wopad M12 has officially shipped. Today to get the latest products. Configuration parameters and the last is still the same, with 9.7-inch capacitive screen resolution of 1024 * 768 pixels. Processor is RK2918, 512MB DDR3 memory, storage capacity of a capacity of 8GB, equipped with Android2.3 operating system. WiFi, Bluetooth, and also built-in 3G module. Also built around the two cameras 30 million pixels respectively, and 200 million pixels. Of course, in the configuration parameters and no change in appearance but added with some changes, such as the back of the last stripe type pattern removed, and replaced with a full black and printed on a stand along the LOGO and other love and so on. Here with a look at it.

From China Electronics, post Aoson Wopad M12 RK2918 Android 2.3 Tablet Listing News

David_LivinginTalisay

1.0x0.jpg

Wholesale - Gingerbread Flytouch 4 10 inch Android 2.3 tablet pc superpad 2 WIFI Camera GPS

<p class="item-specifics" style="display:block;">

Item specifics

• Special Use: For Advanced Uses
  • Operating System: Android 2.3
  • Function Comb: GPS 3G WIFI
  • Attached Accessories: Docks & Chargers Computer Headphones Data Cable
  • CPU Speed: 1GHZ
  • Memory Capacity: 512MB
  • Screen Size: 10 inch
  • Screen Type: Resistance Screen
  • Processor Type: ARM11
  • Processor Brand: Infortm
  • Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB

<p class="description">

Description

• Product Name: Gingerbread Flytouch 4 10 inch Android 2.3 tablet pc superpad 2 WIFI Camera GPS
  • Item Code: 114348955
  • Category: Tablet PC Add to My Favorite Catalog
  • Short Description: HDMI android 2.3 flytouch 4 skype 9.7 10 10.2 tablet pc Epad 3G Wifi camera gps 4GB 512MB
  • Quantity: 1 lot (3 Piece / lot)
  • Package Size: 20.0 * 20.0 * 20.0 ( cm )
  • Gross Weight/Package: 4.5 ( kg )

Welcome to My store Enjoy your Shopping

What should I do to ask the best price?

Step 1: please send me message to my inbox on Dhgate. You may copy the following message and alter it and send it to me.

Sample: Hi, I would like to know the price for *** pcs of this tablet pc free shipping. I come form *** (your country). My expect price is $** per unit.

Step 2:You receive our message together with a resonable price.We will offer you the best price and there is no room to decrease the price.

Step 3:You accept the price we offered. We send you a link to place an order.Once we receive your payment confirmed, we will send the items to you in one days

Wholesale - 10.2 Inch Flytouch 3 Superpad Android 2.2 4GB 512MB

1.0x0.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

2 TF cards Slot

1.0x0.jpg

Support Online Video chat by Q Q

1.0x0.jpg

Gingerbread Android 2.3 System

1.0x0.jpg

Multi-Task

1.0x0.jpg

GPS Signal

1.0x0.jpg

GPS Navigation

1.0x0.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

Make a Phone Call by Skype

1.0x0.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

10.2Inch Flytouch 4 Superpad Android 2.3 4GB 512MB

Highlights

1Android 2.3 OS

2 4GB and 512MB

3 1080P HDMI

4 4-Way G-Sensor

5 Support external USB 3G Function

6 Ethernet Port

7 GPS Antenna

8 Support Skype for call

General Operating System: Google android 2.3, support Flash 10.1 Model: INFORTM Product Type: Tablet PC Keyboard: Touch Screen Display Technology: resistive touch screen Screen Size: 10.2 inch Max Resolution: 1024*600 CPU Type: ARM11 CPU Manufacturer: Infortm CPU Model: INFORTM CPU Speed: 1GHZ RAM / Technology: DDR2 RAM Installed Size: 512MB Hard Drive Type: NAND FAST FLASH Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB PCMCIA Expansion: T-FLASH(Support 16G MAX) Camera: 1.3MP HDMI: 1080P 3G: YES G-Sensor: Four way Audio: Built in stereo speakers/Built in Microphone Software: Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/MSN/Android market/Skype/Calculator/Google Mail/Google maps/iReader/Quick Office Language: Multi-language support Battery Type: li-3000MA Battery / Run Time(up to): About 2H Power Device Type: AC Adapter Voltage required: 100/240V Color: Sliver Dimensions / W*D*H: 30cm*25*8cm Net Weight: 1.2 Input/Output Connectors Ports: 1 x Mini USB

1 x OTG port

1 x Micro Sd Card slot

1 x jack

1 x Earphone jack

1 x Internet Port Communications Networking / Data Link Protocol: Fast Ethernet Wireless Connection: WIFI Wireless Protocol: 802.11 b/g Support Format Video: AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/DAT(VCD format)/VOB format)/PMP/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP/MPG Audio: FLAC/APE/3GP/WAV Picture: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF Ebook: WORD/EXCEL/PPT/PDF/TXT/CHM/HTML

David_LivinginTalisay

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/dirlist.do?shipcountry=hk

1.thumb.jpg

3D tablet pc 8" S5PV210 Android 2.3 wifi 3G HDMI camera skype office E-book 512DDR2 MID 1pcs

LCD Digital 8 inch Digital Resolution 800x600 Colors 16. 7M Colors Touch 1 Point Touch Panel Resisto... Compare 7 products

• Processing time : 3 days
  • Positive Feedback: 97.6% Quantity Sold: 18
  • e-shop2010 Contact seller

• $ 148.06~163.0 / Piece
  • Min. Order: 1 Piece

1.thumb.jpg

tablet pc 8 inch Android 2.3 laptop Enthernet wifi 3G HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD 7 netbook 1pcs

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2. 3 tablet pc 3D Games Camera 2. 0 MG Pixel Internal Video Out HDMI 1. 3M .

• Positive Feedback: 98.1%
  • eshenzhen Contact seller

• $ 199.11~206.85 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

MID 8 inch S5PV210 Android 2.3 tablet pc wifi 3G HDMI camera 3D skype flash 4GB HD 7 superpad 1pcs

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2. 3 tablet pc wifi 3G HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD HDMI: 1080P G- Sensor: Fou... Compare 5 products

• Processing time : 4 days
  • Positive Feedback: 100.0%
  • amazing2010 Contact seller
  • $ 166.74~183.23 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

laptop 8 inch S5PV210 Android 2.3 tablet pc wifi 3G HDMI camera 3D skype E-book HD 7 superpad 1pcs

Android 2. 3 S5PV210 ARM CoretexTM- A8 1. 2GHz tablet pc Camera: 2MP HDMI: 1080P G- Sensor: Four way...

• Positive Feedback: 98.0%
  • amanden Contact seller
  • $ 199.02~206.82 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

Tablet PC 8 inch Android 2.3 epad wifi 3G Ethernet HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD office 7 laptop 1pcs

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2. 3 tablet pc. Digital Resolution 800x600 Colors Touch 1 Point Touch Panel R... Compare 16 products

• Positive Feedback: 98.7%
  • pioneers Contact seller
  • $ 198.93~206.85 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

tablet pc 8 inch S5PV210 Android 2.3 wifi 3G HDMI camera 3D G-Sensor skype 4GB HD 7 superpad 1pcs

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2. 3 tablet pc. Digital Resolution 800x600 Colors Touch 1 Point Touch Panel R... Compare 8 products

• Positive Feedback: 94.7%
  • soldiers Contact seller
  • $ 199.23~206.85 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2.3 tablet pc wifi 3G Ethernet HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD 7 superpad 1pcs

Android 2. 3 ARM CoretexTM- A8 1. 2GHz resistive touch screen HDMI: 1080P Camera: 2MP

• Positive Feedback: 97.1%
  • global-business Contact seller
  • $ 198.93~206.99 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2.3 tablet pc wifi 3G HDMI camera 3D skype E-book 4GB HD 7 superpad 1pcs

2. 3 tablet pc. Digital Resolution 800x600 Colors Touch 1 Point Touch Panel Resistor Battery Type Li... Compare 8 products

• Positive Feedback: 96.0%
  • one-stop-shopping Contact seller
  • $ 198.93~206.8 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

Tablet PC 8 inch Android 2.3 epad wifi 3G Ethernet HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD office 7 laptop 1pcs

Tablet PC 8 inch Android 2. 3 epad wifi 3G Ethernet HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD office 7 laptop 1pcs Compare 16 products

• Processing time : 2 days
  • Positive Feedback: 97.2%
  • texas2007 Contact seller
  • $ 193.33~206.78 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2. 3 tablet pc. Digital Resolution 800x600 Colors Touch 1 Point Touch Panel R... Compare 16 products

• Positive Feedback: 96.8%
  • hometohome Contact seller
  • $ 186.3~206.85 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2.3 tablet pc wifi 3G HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD 7 superpad 1pcs

8 inch S5PV210 Android 2. 3 tablet pc. Digital Resolution 800x600 Colors Touch 1 Point Touch . . .

• Positive Feedback: 97.6%
  • e-shop2010 Contact seller
  • $ 198.93~206.85 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

• Positive Feedback: 98.2%
  • world_trading Contact seller
  • $ 189.41~206.78 / Piece

1.thumb.jpg

Tablet PC 8 inch Android 2. 3 epad wifi 3G Ethernet HDMI camera 3D skype 4GB HD office 7 laptop Compare 16 products

• Positive Feedback: 98.3%
  • blademaster Contact seller
  • $ 192.51~206.85 / Piece

• 5 weeks later...
David_LivinginTalisay

When I was in Ayala Center the other day, in the CyberZone, I looked in the Samsung Concept Shop.

tab_marquee_bullet1ATT.jpg

post-198-0-95880600-1318509995_thumb.jpg

It was interesting to see a Promo Price of the Galaxy Tab 7.0 (Php21.990) with Free Smart Bro Micro SIM and 0% Finance

I like the manageable size of this 7" Samsung Galaxy Pad

Samsung Galaxy Tab (7-inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi)

by Samsung

List Price: $369.99

Price: $309.99

& this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Details

You Save: $60.00 (16%)

Amazon Price = Php13,500 approx

Special Offers Available

Promo Price of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Php29.990) again with Free Smart Bro Micro SIM and 0% Finance

No discounts from Amazon.com on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 currently

Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1-Inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi)

Buy new: $499.99

Read this announcement before rushing out to buy one, as the Promo is to clear Stock before the New Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" Plus and 7.7 become available in the Philippines, is my guess (as this what happened to the original Galaxy Tab here, when the slimmer Tab version was released).

Having said that the new Models will be higher in Price than the Promo price of the 7.0 Tab Model

Updated: 12/10/2011

Samsung to add two new Galaxy Tabs to its tablet portfolio

Samsung is expected to launch two new tablets Galaxy 7.0 plus and 7.7 inch soon.

Samsung is all set to launch two new Galaxy tabs in the market. The two tablets are dubbed as Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus and Galaxy 7.7 inch. The Tab 7.0 plus is expected to replace the Galaxy Tab 7, whereas the Tab 7.7 is the fourth tablet in sequence of Galaxy Tablets.

According to Mobile Indian, the company is expected to launch the tablet by October. The tablet will first be launched in Austria, Thailand followed by Italy in November. There is no news regarding its launch in India.

Well, if we talk about the tech specs of these upcoming tablets then Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is packed with a lot of new exciting features like first of all it runs on the latest version of Android operating system 3.2. It is powered with 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 7-inch PLS LCD display with (1024x600) pixel resolution. The tablet has 1GB RAM and 16/32GB of built-in storage and a micro SD card slot.

Another good feature of this tablet is that it has 3-megapixel-rear camera with LED flash and front facing 2-megapixel camera which is really good for video chatting and a powerful 4,000mAh battery.

The second tablet is the Samsung Galaxy 7.7. As the name suggests this tablet has 7.7-inch super AMOLED Plus display with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. This tablet runs on Android 3.2 OS with Samsung's tablet-optimized TouchWiz UX layered on top.

Well, if we go in detail of its hardware then it is also powered with dual-core Samsung-made 1.4GHz processor, which is found in the Samsung Galaxy Note along with an HSPA download speed of up to 21 Mbps. The tablet is light in weight 335-gram, and it has storage capacity of 16 GB and 64 GB. You will get the microSD card slot in it and along with all this it supports the Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and it sports 3-megapixel camera and 2-megapixel front facing camera.

The prices of these tablets have not been disclosed but they will be a notch above the their predecessors.

More On Samsung to add two new Galaxy Tabs to its tablet portfolio

Will the increased price for new Tab 7.7 be worth it, over the promo/Discounted Price of the older Tab 7.0?

Doubt if I will buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 let alone afford the new Tab7.7 whilst my Nokia N95 8GB still working.

But with GSM, it works as a Mobile Phone also, and does Skype with Video Calling (the promo version needs OS upgrade to Android 2.3 first and latest Skype installed. I would ask for this to be done[ and tested[ before I buy] not that I am buying, yet - perhaps wait until something newer comes out and the 7.7 is on Promo?)